Szerző
Topic neve: Imprisoning Landragor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Imprisoning Landragor
1. hozzászólás - 2011.08.19. 20:52:19
A new event will start on next Thursday, called Landragor the giant dragon. In basics, the event is similar to the Zarknod event. The doomlords have to imprison the giant dragon which is wreaking havoc on the world. To do this, there will be 3 phases where the players build the prison, force the dragon into it, and seal it. To do so, you have to use manapylons to channel soul-energy. The pylons are defended by Landragor's minions, the dracons. You have to fight the dracons to be able to channel soul-energy. Channeling costs 2 Action Points.
During each phase, players will find potions and sometimes unique relics. Also at the end of the event, players receive a huge increase to their basic stats, calculated from the SE they would have received if they went to hunt for the above APts instead. Your pets gain experience for these battles and you can find adventures too. There will be top lists for most dracons killed and most SE channeled and there will be reward for the top 10 of these categories.
Pontszám: 7.50
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Imprisoning Landragor
2. hozzászólás - 2011.08.20. 06:09:57
bring it on
Pontszám: 5
everyone's favoritebaggybag
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
3. hozzászólás - 2011.08.20. 06:53:17
my my are we impatient or what?.

could we get a little more information, especially about the relics and rewards.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
4. hozzászólás - 2011.08.20. 07:35:37
Does the stat increase also takes into account the luck, expert hunt, quiz, medals and relics to calculate the value of the spend ap?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
5. hozzászólás - 2011.08.21. 11:23:57
Yes, Stekkos, everything will be taken into account! We ensure that every modifier which applies to hunting is also calculated here.

About the relics, items which dropped during the Zarknod event will drop here as well, but there will be additional relics too. I can't tell you more, don't want to ruin the fun of exploration...
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
6. hozzászólás - 2011.08.22. 09:39:41
I find it somewhat stupid to put in the same rellics as in Zarknod, especially if Zarknod will be repeated sometime in the future, and with same artifacts... Something should be done for the folks that already have the artifacts to gain something (very much liked what you did in the map event with the platinum reward, even though the event itself is profitable even without the change)
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
7. hozzászólás - 2011.08.22. 11:20:47 (Válasz Valkyrie #6 hozzászólására.)
There will be new relics Valkyrie, and the benefit of those that have them will be that it narrows down the list, thus increasing the chance to get the new ones. Also i dont think Zargnod will be repeated.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
8. hozzászólás - 2011.08.22. 13:31:33 (Válasz Valkyrie #6 hozzászólására.)
Valkyrie,

Not all players had the chance to participate in the Zarknod event. It is absolutely fair that they have access to the same items that others already possess. One way to compensate players from Zarknod would be to allow them sell doubled items for 10 ducats.

Cruel.
very populareukar
Végzetúr poronty
104 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
10. hozzászólás - 2011.08.22. 14:18:52
Personally I think that it is already late to suggest any changes to an event to start shortly

But that's my opinion - what would be fair. There might be 6 major relics in the new event - 3 from Zarknod's and 3 new. Those who do not have any relic could find all 6 with "normal" chances. Those having got one of the Zarknod's relics - could find only 5 rest, but with chances increased to 6/5 "normal" ... etc up to those who have got all the 3 Zarknod's relics - they could find only 3 new, but with doubled chances.

But anyway, I think something has already been invented and will not be changed in 3 days
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
9. hozzászólás - 2011.08.22. 14:23:05
The question is what will be the ratio between "old" and "new" relics and what sort of compensation will it be (what you, Stekkos and Cruel suggested, or something third. However, there should be something...). Also, if Zarkond will not be repeated, than it makes sense. But, I was under the impression that all events are repeatable?
A hozzászólást Valkyrie módosította 2011.08.22. 13:09:00-kor
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
11. hozzászólás - 2011.08.22. 14:31:29
There was too much of a story to Zarknod for it to be simply repeated, Zarknod was imprisoned by the enemy, but the enemy is gone so how can he be imprisoned again? I'm sure they could spin it in somehow, but I don't think it was intended to be repeated (although Landragor is pretty much the repeat event)

It was pretty tough to get all 3 relics last time so to get all 6 is even harder. I don't know how it will work, but my guess is:

Stage 1, you can get any relics from Zarknod and the first relic from Stage 1
Stage 2 you get any relics other than the relic from landragor stage 3
Stage 3 you can get all relics
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
12. hozzászólás - 2011.08.23. 05:26:52
personally, i am glad you get a chance to get the old relics... i busted my nuts doing zarknod, got in top 10's .. and still didnt get the magic absorbtion relic..
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
13. hozzászólás - 2011.08.24. 21:28:56
It actually looks like this:
To find the old relics the chance is the same.
But there is an additional relic at each phase you can find (or even more, but I can't tell you anything about this )

So people who started later can catch up.

Yes, Landragor is a kind of "repeat" event but the story is different this time.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
14. hozzászólás - 2011.08.24. 23:16:52 (Válasz Miklos #13 hozzászólására.)
C'mon Miklos. Tell us

What defines the chance to find the items? Is it Luck also?

Cruel.
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
15. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 07:02:55
And at what time does this start?

(Being on the Southern side of the planet, and ahead of the rest of the world has it's benefits , and also drawbacks )
The ONLY Wombat on W3
averageLack
Végzetúr poronty
6 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
16. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 10:23:47
The events used to start at 14h server time, as I remember.
I guess it will start at the same time.
But this is a guess, it's not for sure.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
17. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 12:12:27
You have won the battle, your reward is 1102 soul-energy and 102 XP!

wow.

double the xp from hunts/dg, more than half less SE, and soul drain doesn't work.

really. wow...

PS (could have at least put soul drain into game here...)
A hozzászólást Valkyrie módosította 2011.08.25. 13:53:34-kor
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
18. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 12:59:01 (Válasz Valkyrie #17 hozzászólására.)
Yeah.
It is really weird.
The SE/XP ratio is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!

Cruel.
everyone's favoriteWormtailFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
19. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 13:25:38
We would like a Landragor button in the Action menu during the event, pls.
ImGaviusKlugge
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
20. hozzászólás - 2011.08.25. 14:06:55
In the page on the Landragor Event there are tables fro most Battles won and highest effective charge.

1. The headers for both these tables are in Hungarian - please change them to English (at least on World 2)
2. What are the rewards for being in one (or both?) of these two top 10 lists at the end of the event?
A hozzászólást Sbart módosította 2011.08.25. 14:07:26-kor
Oldal: 123456789
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!