Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2011.06.24. 03:49:50
Exactly. Mercury is toxic for humans, therefore a poison. All other elements are not toxic, but ofcourse can cause damage if you overdose on them. Still, this does not make them poisonus.
Dátum: 2011.06.22. 19:03:06
Removed it, did a little search and found all kinds of data.
Dátum: 2011.06.22. 19:00:32
Yes but it is still close to 7. It takes a while to reach closer to 6 than 7
Dátum: 2011.06.22. 15:11:09
distilled water: It is 7 as soon as it is distilled. So i changed the question right after distillation. The skill of the person is not a factor since the ideal conditions are taken as granded.

Crawler: Removed end of movie so now is "Although they sometimes scroll by quickly, what is the display of moving text on the bottom of a TV screen called?"

Santaya said: Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it. Pretty close but not what the question asks. CHurchill missquoted him so the actual answer for the exact quote is only Churchill.
Dátum: 2011.06.22. 14:37:34
David was a king but through the many psalms he composed he did prophesise about Jesus quite often. So i changed it to Samson
Dátum: 2011.06.20. 15:53:40
Exactly

The name of the monster has no benefit, it is the type. And in this case a gigantic maxim is a normal one. It is actually quite funny to get a tiny gigantic maxim.
Dátum: 2011.06.20. 13:26:12
Bustard q: Changed correct answer to :A species of birds

Willem q removed

Shake hands q removed

Lucifer correct answer changed to light bearer

Yesterday question removed
Dátum: 2011.06.20. 04:32:30
That is why i rarely categorize on that world
Dátum: 2011.06.19. 13:54:24
Advantages of premium membership:

much quicker hit point regeneration
if you lose in a duel, less soul-energy is taken from you than from mortal fellows
25% more action points is available for premium players
the number of action points is restricted to 400 instead of 250
I think that settles that one

Sandwich: He was as you say so lord is removed

TV: It means the horizontal text usually passing after a sitcom or the news end. But i am not sure if the question is ok or not as it is. Any sitations?
Dátum: 2011.06.19. 05:19:07
Loudest q changed to: What was the loudest event recorded on earth?

Mascot q: Changed all answers to single form (Vikings is now Viking, Wolves is wolf)

Rat pack question is not a problem, since 2 of the same can be allowed. It also gives a different answer

Changed 1000 dkg to 10000 g

Letters of US state question: Because it is not something it would confuse anyone, i prefer it to stay as is. I dont want this to become a legal document, where every small detail has to be explained completely. Anyone can tell it means the names of the states without the question having to mention it
Dátum: 2011.06.18. 13:59:31
Fixed displayed

Removed the other question since the person that posted it has deleted his character, no point trying to fix it
Dátum: 2011.06.18. 13:56:05
One rpg element missing from this game is sneak attacks. I was giving it some thought and this is my sugestion:

Sneak attack skill available at combat skills. It will increase in % as you develop it like critical hits. But the other players sneak will not decrease this. What will decrease it will be either IQ or defense, maybe a combination of both. But Luck will also play a factor only for the attacker, the higher your luck, the more chance to hit.

If you hit, no duel is started but instead you win instantly. Loser does not lose se but he is crippled for a duration (1 hour maybe?) and loses an amount of HP depending on the skill and weapon of the attacker. During that time he cannot duel. Winer gains xp but no se. If the attack failes, normal duel starts. If the attacker wins, it is as if he attacked normally. If the attacked person wins, he gains se even if the other person had none. EH, items, Creative AFF. and diamond horde bonuses all apply, so the attacker might end up granding quite a lot of se to his target.

This way i see a few benefits:
Builders can be used in wars to cripple enemy top duelers. Since their luck will be high and gear will not count, they become a factor to consider instead of just hiding all the time.
Players in general will be encouraged to build in order to get their luck high.

This is my rough idea, please expand on it
Dátum: 2011.06.18. 13:40:35
And hopefully it will increase your map pieces fast
Dátum: 2011.06.18. 06:47:53
It is relevent to the fact that you cannot find map pieces easily. I cannot answer the specific math but it seems the 2% is counted. Other wise it means you have 33% chance to find a piece which is impossible. Most likely the sum of your chance (2%+map finding skill+wand+/-pnenalties/bonuses) is increased by 33%. Therefore if you only have 2% chance, during a duel with event point you have +0.66%. Total 2.66%. Considering only the skill and wand it goes from 3.5% to 4.655%. Huge difference, so i suggest to go for any bonus to map finding chance.
Dátum: 2011.06.18. 05:24:28
Cats question changed to : What is abnormal fear of cats called?

Asteroids question changed to: Most of the asteroids in our solar sytem revolve between the orbits of which two planets?

Autoimmune question: Changed to What is an autoimmune disease? and modified answers to fit

adult person added to sleep question

Thank you Martin for these, keep it up
Dátum: 2011.06.18. 05:13:24
Personally i found 4 pieces in 20 duels so it is working. Do you have everything maxed as far as map finding % is considered? Wand of mapping/map finding skill lets say
Dátum: 2011.06.17. 16:52:34
Considering i am waiting over a year and still could not nail the auction ticket, i would welcome this
Dátum: 2011.06.17. 16:41:45
Idézet: FriendlyCheese - 2011.06.17. 08:00:27
Question about why, despite being around so much, Aluminium was only recently mined.

Correct answer given as it is unstable etc.

One answer was that it was considered a lower form of silver. Googling gave this:

"Even after its discovery, aluminum seemed destined for obscurity. Chemists could only isolate a few milligrams at a time, and it was so rare that it sat beside gold and silver as a semiprecious metal. " which pretty much saya just that!

This was actually my question The problem as you also found, was the difficulty in isolating it, until the discovery of electricity. It was never considered to be a lower form of silver, the quote you found merely states it was considered so rare it gained semi-precious status.
Dátum: 2011.06.16. 09:39:11
Stekkos evaluated and stekkos removed Was not sure what the question meant so i was waiting this kind of feedback .You shall not see it again
Dátum: 2011.06.15. 19:22:51
SN fixed to Sn and : removed