Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2011.06.05. 05:35:37
Spruce Goose question fixed at both points suggested.

Picasso is considered either the founder or AT LEAST a co-founder of cubism. Since none of the other answers can be correct either way, and the question says CONSIDERED not IS, there is no problem with it.
Dátum: 2011.06.05. 05:31:27
I do not know what the person that posted the lincoln question meant. So i will check when he was guarded by detectives and modify the question accordingly
Dátum: 2011.06.04. 14:00:20
What do you mean not enough info? Is quite clear to me, please explain a bit further the problem.

The gargoyles question seems special to me also but i would like more people to comment before removing it. It is getting close to be removed due to many wrong answers mind you
Dátum: 2011.06.04. 07:25:40
Which of these keys remains at the same place, both at an azerty keyboard and at a qwerty keyboard?

None of the keys you have as options remains the same on both layouts
You are right cruel but even if you knew, would have made you win the championship?
Dátum: 2011.06.04. 04:17:16
From now on you will be getting a lot more conversation and feedback Keep the errors coming!
Dátum: 2011.06.03. 14:35:03
King Cobra question fixed as follows:

The king cobra is amongst the deadliest snakes and can kill a human in 2 minutes. What makes it so deadly?

Answer: Its bite contains a very large quantity of venom

Ice skating question changed as follows:

What is a skate blade gliding on, that enables the skater to achieve such a high speed?

Zodiac question: Replaced pig with duck

Super bowl dublicate about lombarti trophy: Removed one of the questions

Also 6 questions out of 7 questions asking who invented the phone removed

And thats as far back i will go, from now on i will check this topic and the quiz fixes topic i created for new posts
Dátum: 2011.06.03. 13:08:29
Alanis question fixed with no capital letters but Ontario is ok, it does not say which of the FOLLOWING countries, only which country.

TEO spelling fixed

RoHS question fixed as suggested

Mount Blanc question deleted by mistake (still learning the interface, i apologise)

Indiana Jones question is correct, George Lucas created the character but spielberg directed all the movies

Malamutes spelling error fixed, but i need some second opinion by a player on the correctness of the comment.
Dátum: 2011.06.02. 17:36:44
Categorization will only count correct categories you submit. This means a lot of players have to categorise the same question the same as you. Then you get a number to quiz categorization. So it will take a while
Dátum: 2011.06.02. 10:21:07
After some persuation from our glorious quiz boss (thank you again Hatsepsut ), the programmer has agreed to grand me access to the quiz database. I would like from now on to post here all SPELLING errors you see in the quiz. After i fix them i will report it here so you will know it is done

All quiz errors regarding wrong questions/answers or dublicates please report at the normal quiz errors topic for the rest of the players to comment on them. It really helps deciding what to fix. If i fix something from there, i will post it also to let all know of the change.

Lastly, do not debate here! Thats why i ask only spell errors, keep the topic free of chat, and use the quiz erros topic for that.

I hope this way we can make the quiz part of the game even better
Dátum: 2011.06.01. 15:37:52
nemesis of Agnaesh

Level: 3
You get +20% attack and IQ vs the followers of Agnaesh (but no more than +15 attack and IQ). If you had a previous nemesis and buy a new one, the previous one will get destroyed! At the end of the event, the nemesis will disappear.

So why did i find this text and copied here so many weeks after the event?
I noticed it on Draconus character on W1
Dátum: 2011.05.28. 09:32:26
Mannukind, is true i wouldnt accept it but you are the first to complain about it
Dátum: 2011.05.27. 08:26:01
I have 48 correct but i am still very interested to know the results
Dátum: 2011.05.26. 03:39:06
Quite right Martin. And that reduction of friction in what enables the skater to move at such speed. Therefore it can be considered correct answer.
Dátum: 2011.05.25. 13:00:31
Idézet: Cyclopas - 2011.05.23. 22:32:25
Hi.I am lev8 in W4,i have taken the quest "visit drakin",i visit him in legend but nothing happens.I cant finish the quest and i dont know why.

Did you click the link DRAKIN? His name is clickable
Dátum: 2011.05.25. 12:59:22
I just finished the olympics without problem
Dátum: 2011.05.22. 16:04:34
Message Miklos Directly
Dátum: 2011.05.21. 19:16:40
I have been talking to the quiz admin for finding a way for evaluators to go through the questions and fix things like that. Will see what the coder says
Dátum: 2011.05.21. 12:30:44
It was not my descision, i just happened to search your post a bit and that is what i found. And ofcourse you did not say those things, but you have to agree that if players argued about it they would be partially correct as well.
Dátum: 2011.05.21. 09:26:08
The metaphysician attempts to clarify the fundamental notions by which people understand the world, including existence, the definition of object, property, space, time, causality, and possibility.

So this makes your answers ambiguous since a certain study of the physics of space and the human body can be metaphysical.