Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Bug reports
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
661. hozzászólás - 2011.05.17. 16:25:07 (Válasz ImLittleJon #660 hozzászólására.)
Misc/War of the Hucksters/Rewarding
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
Pontszám: 5
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
662. hozzászólás - 2011.05.19. 22:57:06
If you buy 100 ancient stones, you will get +20 ancient stones for free, and you'll also get a bonus Shield of Doom AND a unique relic: Locket of the Tireless.

Yesterday, 22:11 You paid successfully 8 euros by PayPal, that means 300 ancient stones. (6 burnt-out ancient stones turned into real ancient stones.) (As a bonus, you received the following items: Shield of Doom, Locket of the tireless) Thank you!
------------------------------------------------------
The extra +20 (+60 with the 3x) were not credited. Please adjust.
It happened in W4. My login is Cruel01.

Thanks,
Cruel.
irritatingschioru
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
663. hozzászólás - 2011.05.20. 11:51:50
i paid 20 euros and didn't get any AS after 20 hours from payment....what happened?
irritatingschioru
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
664. hozzászólás - 2011.05.20. 13:08:01
come on, itțs been a day since you took my money and i'm falling behind with developing my character...
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
665. hozzászólás - 2011.05.21. 04:21:45
I tried to take quiz olympics on W4 and it froze on the first question
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
666. hozzászólás - 2011.05.21. 06:53:24 (Válasz stekkos #665 hozzászólására.)
Same here.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
667. hozzászólás - 2011.05.21. 07:05:45
It's weekend and probably the game masters aren't online. I'll track if one of them pops up - I'll ask them about the problems.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
668. hozzászólás - 2011.05.21. 08:10:47
quiz Olympics in w2 is broken. some blank questions, some blank answers, selecting answer A says that the answer is wrong (correct answer was A), some questions have truncated text
A hozzászólást Inv_ módosította 2011.05.21. 14:39:58-kor
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
irritatingschioru
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
669. hozzászólás - 2011.05.21. 08:36:52
UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE NOT A PREMIUM MEMBER NOW!

this happens even if i put lots of money in thisgame....i expect some compensation for this shit...
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
670. hozzászólás - 2011.05.21. 11:55:02
I'm on W2 and the quiz was OK.
However, all the questions are shown on only 1 line, which means that the longest ones are not shown completely, so I have to guess the final part. I use firefox.
Anyone knows how to solve the problem?
Or, for the admins, Is it possible to split the long questions in two lines, as it happens with normal questions?
Thank you
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
671. hozzászólás - 2011.05.21. 12:59:23 (Válasz stekkos #665 hozzászólására.)
The exact same thing happened to me. I tried reloading a couple of times, and the same thing happened everytime.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
672. hozzászólás - 2011.05.21. 20:12:36
Same as first time w1 quiz works normal for me, but on w2 and w3 it just leads me to empty white page with" Adatbázis hiba!" msg in it.
2 times in a row would be too much to deal with so I d like someone to check it out until quiz ends if possible.
irritatingschioru
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
673. hozzászólás - 2011.05.23. 06:59:48
anyone here?....i bought 350 AS on W4 on Friday, but i didn't receive any so far....my money has been withdrawn but nothing happened...

what's going on with this game?....are you messing arround even with the real-money players?....i'm out of premium since friday, but noone does anything...
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
674. hozzászólás - 2011.05.24. 05:53:20
World 4 Quiz Competition: Click to enter, get the "are you sure" floater, click yes and then get initial page with the following on top line:

"A kvízolimpia jelenleg nem fut"

Now, since the last time I couldn't get passed the first question, this is an improvement, in a backward manner, but an improvement (I am not wasting time clicking on the 'submit' button whilst that little egg-timer revolves as the sand empties.)

(Gee, spell-check reckons that 'fut' is spelt correctly )

Oh, and did appreciate getting the quiz medal, for answering 0 questions, although 7 others did the same. Summat wrong somewhere.
The ONLY Wombat on W3
much likedImLittleJon
Végzetúr poronty
395 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
675. hozzászólás - 2011.05.26. 13:35:31
I just noticed that all the Auction House closing times on W2 were set back like 6 hours. They were just finally getting to where they closed while I was awake, and now they are back to closing at my midnight. It will take months and months before they are back where they were. This is totally unfair.
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
676. hozzászólás - 2011.05.28. 08:06:46
Seems the Crystal Clan on W1 has gone on strike, they have not declared war on anyone since the hukster war.
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
677. hozzászólás - 2011.05.29. 06:42:48
There is a bug in the ToP this is what the text says:

If more than one clan own the highest tower at the same time, the one with the shorter ownership period will get the bonuses (and the penalties, too).

Now my W2 clan just got the bonus/penalty though another clan built their ToP after we did. We should have had it tomorow not today!!
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
678. hozzászólás - 2011.06.01. 15:37:52
nemesis of Agnaesh

Level: 3
You get +20% attack and IQ vs the followers of Agnaesh (but no more than +15 attack and IQ). If you had a previous nemesis and buy a new one, the previous one will get destroyed! At the end of the event, the nemesis will disappear.

So why did i find this text and copied here so many weeks after the event?
I noticed it on Draconus character on W1
likedMartinBV
Végzetúr poronty
524 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
679. hozzászólás - 2011.06.01. 18:28:40 (Válasz stekkos #678 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: stekkos - 2011.06.01. 15:37:52
nemesis of Agnaesh

Level: 3
You get +20% attack and IQ vs the followers of Agnaesh (but no more than +15 attack and IQ). If you had a previous nemesis and buy a new one, the previous one will get destroyed! At the end of the event, the nemesis will disappear.

So why did i find this text and copied here so many weeks after the event?
I noticed it on Draconus character on W1
They are still available from the soul hukster under relics. no idea if he bought it during or after the event, but it does not really make sence to buy it after the event, does it?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
680. hozzászólás - 2011.06.08. 14:34:29 (Válasz MartinBV #677 hozzászólására.)
Regarding the nemesis:
it gets deleted when the players logs in the next time after the event is over. So maybe that player did not log in since.

Regarding how the Tower of Power works:
As long as you NEVER possessed the highest level ToP, you get a bonus to building it. If you possess it - even only for one day - the building cost will be normal.
This rule was invented when on the primary servers some clans has reached a ToP level 400, and lesser clans had no chance to catch up with them. This rule does very little on a world where the ToP is level 2 or something like that, because the moment you build it, you will probably own it very soon.
If someone owns the ToP, it will lose 1 level every day. On your world, someone build up the ToP to a level, but did not care about upkeeping it, let it lose its levels day by day. So let's say, they built it to level 30, and it lost 1 level each day. When it went down to level 2, they get to the same level as your ToP. because at that moment they already possessed it for 28 days, in that case of tie of course you became "possessors".
Rest assured, when ToP of level 2 compete with each other, it's completely impossible to keep the building bonus, because you will possess it in an eyeblink. But as good news, building level 2 takes only a minimum amount of SE so it doesn't matter if you have building bonus or not. It would matter if you had to catch up with a level 400 ToP.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője