Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2011.05.21. 04:21:45
I tried to take quiz olympics on W4 and it froze on the first question
Dátum: 2011.05.17. 08:25:33
Unless he has friends or multi characters that attack him and lose so he can benefit, as kethios pointed out 2 times already.
Dátum: 2011.05.16. 10:29:19
w1 seems to be fixed since a couple of hours ago.
Dátum: 2011.05.16. 03:39:34
Today, 05:34 Seter won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of attack for 42 golden ducats.
Today, 05:34 Marius Aureon won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of strength for 43 golden ducats.
Today, 05:34 Darkcone won on the auction the following item: Divine potion for 23 golden ducats.
Today, 05:33 Seter won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of attack for 42 golden ducats.
Today, 05:33 Marius Aureon won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of strength for 43 golden ducats.
Today, 05:33 Darkcone won on the auction the following item: Divine potion for 23 golden ducats.
Today, 05:33 Seter won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of attack for 42 golden ducats.
Today, 05:33 Marius Aureon won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of strength for 43 golden ducats.
Today, 05:33 Darkcone won on the auction the following item: Divine potion for 23 golden ducats.
Today, 05:29 Seter won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of attack for 42 golden ducats.
Today, 05:29 Marius Aureon won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of strength for 43 golden ducats.
Today, 05:29 Darkcone won on the auction the following item: Divine potion for 23 golden ducats.
Today, 05:29 Seter won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of attack for 42 golden ducats.
Today, 05:29 Marius Aureon won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of strength for 43 golden ducats.
Today, 05:29 Darkcone won on the auction the following item: Divine potion for 23 golden ducats.
Today, 05:28 Seter won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of attack for 42 golden ducats.
Today, 05:28 Marius Aureon won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of strength for 43 golden ducats.
Today, 05:28 Darkcone won on the auction the following item: Divine potion for 23 golden ducats.
Today, 05:28 Seter won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of attack for 42 golden ducats.
Today, 05:28 Marius Aureon won on the auction the following item: Lesser stone of strength for 43 golden ducats.
Today, 05:28 Darkcone won on the auction the following item: Divine potion for 23 golden ducats.
I am really scared to thing how much damage can this guy do:

Marius Aureon - level 35 Doomlord
Strength: 1288 (+19) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attack: 115 (+18)
Defense: 94 (+61)
Constitution: 42 (+9)
IQ: 114 (+8)
Magic: 42 (+8)
Thaumaturgy: 65 (+3)
Luck: 72
Dátum: 2011.05.16. 03:34:32
w1 only has 3 items also
Dátum: 2011.05.11. 19:07:51
Idézet: Sbart - 2011.05.11. 08:44:21
Which country did not come under German rule during World War II?
Greece
Noway
Spain <- Marked as correct
France

Sure, Spain didn't come under German rule during WW2. But I am pretty sure Noway didn't either, although Norway was occupied by Germany.

How on earth does these things slip through?

Good point altough it took me a while to realise you meant there is a spelling error and not an actual problem (had to read your post a few times until i realised the NOWAY instead of NORWAY. So imagine evaluating during a hunt how easy is to miss that
Dátum: 2011.05.11. 14:23:52
Googlability is still not a factor because the powers have been silent about this, despite our efforts. As for your questions, spelling does not dismiss your right to post questions so many spelling mistakes cannot be the reason you cannot post any more. But since no evaluator can have the power to re enable you to post questions, i suggest to post your request into the general complains section where is more likely to be seen by the admins.
Dátum: 2011.05.05. 15:33:59
Idézet: stekkos - 2011.05.03. 17:17:29
The professions idea is a very nice way to implement what i suggested. It solves many imbalance issues also since it can easily be excluded from events, or group players according to it.

Explaining:

Choice of 5 lets say professions (6th option ofcourse not to choose one). Unique skills/items/bonuses to each profession. Profession becomes visible on player page, and, like horde, can be used by the developers to group players. It can also be coded in such way as to be ignored at certain events, to make their life easier. At the same time it can open many opportunities for new events.

But the best thing about such an addition would be the fact that players will have something to choose which will make them escape the fact that whatever they do, other players can do it given enough time. They will know that, whichever does not have the same proffesion, will not have their unique path, and can adapt their general game stradegy accordingly. In short, more ways to feel they are not doomed to live in the shadow of other best players

Any thoughts on that?
Dátum: 2011.05.04. 18:55:47
And to clarify confusion, Entity hunt has nothing to do with normal hunt. Is just an expression used for the AA ability
Dátum: 2011.05.03. 17:17:29
The professions idea is a very nice way to implement what i suggested. It solves many imbalance issues also since it can easily be excluded from events, or group players according to it.

Explaining:

Choice of 5 lets say professions (6th option ofcourse not to choose one). Unique skills/items/bonuses to each profession. Profession becomes visible on player page, and, like horde, can be used by the developers to group players. It can also be coded in such way as to be ignored at certain events, to make their life easier. At the same time it can open many opportunities for new events.

But the best thing about such an addition would be the fact that players will have something to choose which will make them escape the fact that whatever they do, other players can do it given enough time. They will know that, whichever does not have the same proffesion, will not have their unique path, and can adapt their general game stradegy accordingly. In short, more ways to feel they are not doomed to live in the shadow of other best players
Dátum: 2011.05.03. 17:06:45
Cruel, at my page on top i have countdown timers for duel, skill, hunt, etc. Dont you?
Dátum: 2011.05.01. 13:45:15
One thing missing from the game is actual specialization. Could it be possible to have a choice (after a certain level propably) that really changes the way someone plays the game, both positive and negative? As it is, the game allows anyone to focus on being a builder or dueler or hunter but only by choice of what to develop first or how you use the game resources. At any moment you can start going the oposite direction. This is one of the things i like about the game, this post is not a complain, it is to add more depth to character development.

What i am suggesting is an option that, if taken, will mean the player HAS decided to be this type of player PERMANENTLY (or with a VERY expensive option to switch, to prevent opportunists). You choose one of several paths which will grand huge bonuses to one aspect but severely limit another, meaning you focus on your choice. If at the time you are given the option you decline, then that is permanent too.
Example:
Choose to be a dueler: You can develop creative affinity to 100, cost of developing ATT, IQ, THAMA, STR, drops by 10% and your duel points regenerate faster. But hunting se drops by 10%, double se to train a pet, 25% more xp for pet to level and max morale 75 (so if you choose to be this class and not duel frequently your pets will be useless). Also Cost of developing all non combat skills and the rest of abilities goes up 10%.

Naturally this is just a rough example, most will find a number of problems with it so do not go commenting on that. It is there just to make it more clear of what kind of option i am suggesting.
Dátum: 2011.04.30. 06:44:14
Cool as they might be there are mostly relics that will cause a huge imbalance in the game:

Double se from hunts??? Can you imagine the players with this relic? They will shoot so far ahead that noone will be able to match them
Get back the se you build: I have 86M build. Again imagine if i get that ammount back.... enough said
Champion medals are for champions only. Using ducats to buy them would just cancell their signifigance.

On the plus side, +5 in abilities or +2 skills (as a one time relic, not one you can repeat if you got it) is a nice idea. Same for clan building going up a level, or the 5 pets bonus (like the toughness belt, maybe a horde belt? )
Dátum: 2011.04.30. 05:34:32
You should report this under bugs topic
Dátum: 2011.04.28. 12:32:32
How do very busy people usually start their day?

Based on what? There is no universal answer
Dátum: 2011.04.26. 18:39:40
I agree on this thought, it seems the event was made so that EH players get a bonus DD will not. Can we please get a more detailed explanation on why is this? Personally i accept it as part of the event, after all i could have stayed out of it and keep looting as normal. But an insight into the developers thoughts would be nice
Dátum: 2011.04.26. 18:35:35
The way it describes it it seems they will add. The xeno bonus will dissapear after all around August so it makes no sense not adding the 2 bonus.
Dátum: 2011.04.22. 06:15:53
What continent was the last Volkswagen Beetle rolled out in, (1987)?

I found a lot of different dates, up to 2003, and even a report saying they will produce them again in 2012.
Dátum: 2011.04.20. 19:02:28
When your clan builds kennel above level 30 your pets will get skill points after every level up. You can spend them on various skills for enchancing your pet
Dátum: 2011.04.20. 04:24:42
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2011.04.19. 15:54:50
I wondered if the chance to critical on a spell was actually:
(critical spell of yours - critical spell of opponent) + critical spell from equipment
and the first part >= 0
as that is what the description of the skill/equipment suggests, but I've never seen 2 players deal critical magic damage on each other in the same battle so it can't be that and therefore must be what you said.

On a side note, why does my magic absorption state 263 on my character page / when being scryed, when it's actually 86? My pet's magic absorption is 38*2, bringing it to a total of 152, but pet magic absorption and normal absorption aren't shown on the character page anyway... the only other thing I could think of is the zarknod relic, adding magic absorption, but I never got that and it still wouldn't be enough (it would probably give around 140).

When checking other players, looking at equipment and relics totals the number I see, so how come I'm getting way more protection than I should be?

Critical spell and critical hit chances are the sum of (skill + equipment bonuses) - (opponents skll + equipment bonuses). Whoever has a higher number, that number equals the hit chance. The other player has 0 chance.

Pets magic absorption is shown on character page. i checked my character and witout my MA giving pet i have the total of relics and items correctly. When i call my pet to fight (so MA skill applies) the number changes to include the pet bonus. Also the pets bonus is not only skill*2, it is also affected by your level. In my case the pet has 39 but my actual bonus is 90. That is the ammount you are missing, the modifier for your level