Topic neve: Help request
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request
1281. hozzászólás - 2011.04.19. 15:54:50
I wondered if the chance to critical on a spell was actually:
(critical spell of yours - critical spell of opponent) + critical spell from equipment
and the first part >= 0
as that is what the description of the skill/equipment suggests, but I've never seen 2 players deal critical magic damage on each other in the same battle so it can't be that and therefore must be what you said.

On a side note, why does my magic absorption state 263 on my character page / when being scryed, when it's actually 86? My pet's magic absorption is 38*2, bringing it to a total of 152, but pet magic absorption and normal absorption aren't shown on the character page anyway... the only other thing I could think of is the zarknod relic, adding magic absorption, but I never got that and it still wouldn't be enough (it would probably give around 140).

When checking other players, looking at equipment and relics totals the number I see, so how come I'm getting way more protection than I should be?
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
Pontszám: 5
everyone's favoritebaggybag
Végzetúr poronty
74 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1282. hozzászólás - 2011.04.19. 22:04:29
in world 2 crystal clan members have negative aura but we players havent got it. if these crystal clan members are generated according to the real players then i think they shouldnt have this skill or we should also have it.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1283. hozzászólás - 2011.04.19. 22:29:56 (Válasz baggybag #1282 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: baggybag - 2011.04.19. 22:04:29
in world 2 crystal clan members have negative aura but we players havent got it. if these crystal clan members are generated according to the real players then i think they shouldnt have this skill or we should also have it.

Every time the Crystal clan is "defeated", i.e. beaten in 7 wars, they go into hiding and when they come out again they are stronger than before. I can only assume that getting stronger includes AA abilities in addition to levels, Abilities and Skills (and equipment?), and that is why the Crystal clan members have Negative aura these days. They didn´t have it when they were cloned, but they are quite far from "clones" by now.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1284. hozzászólás - 2011.04.20. 04:14:07
Crystal clan are clones+ a bit extra. So they are a copy of a player but some other stats/equipment are boosted which makes them a liitle stronger than their clone. Example: If you are holding a level 1 mace and you are level 50 when they clone you, the crystal player will not have the mace but a weapon close to the level you actually are.
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1285. hozzászólás - 2011.04.20. 04:24:42 (Válasz Phalanxii #1281 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2011.04.19. 15:54:50
I wondered if the chance to critical on a spell was actually:
(critical spell of yours - critical spell of opponent) + critical spell from equipment
and the first part >= 0
as that is what the description of the skill/equipment suggests, but I've never seen 2 players deal critical magic damage on each other in the same battle so it can't be that and therefore must be what you said.

On a side note, why does my magic absorption state 263 on my character page / when being scryed, when it's actually 86? My pet's magic absorption is 38*2, bringing it to a total of 152, but pet magic absorption and normal absorption aren't shown on the character page anyway... the only other thing I could think of is the zarknod relic, adding magic absorption, but I never got that and it still wouldn't be enough (it would probably give around 140).

When checking other players, looking at equipment and relics totals the number I see, so how come I'm getting way more protection than I should be?

Critical spell and critical hit chances are the sum of (skill + equipment bonuses) - (opponents skll + equipment bonuses). Whoever has a higher number, that number equals the hit chance. The other player has 0 chance.

Pets magic absorption is shown on character page. i checked my character and witout my MA giving pet i have the total of relics and items correctly. When i call my pet to fight (so MA skill applies) the number changes to include the pet bonus. Also the pets bonus is not only skill*2, it is also affected by your level. In my case the pet has 39 but my actual bonus is 90. That is the ammount you are missing, the modifier for your level
averageYuggoth
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1286. hozzászólás - 2011.04.26. 14:02:30
Hello!
In w1 I have Xeno advancement orb IV (8% more AA points until 15.08. this year). If I chose 'shield of wisdom' as reward in huckters wars does this bonuses add (8+6 for golden shield, for example)?
Thanks!
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1287. hozzászólás - 2011.04.26. 18:35:35 (Válasz Yuggoth #1286 hozzászólására.)
The way it describes it it seems they will add. The xeno bonus will dissapear after all around August so it makes no sense not adding the 2 bonus.
averageVlky
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1288. hozzászólás - 2011.04.29. 15:21:32
Hi, i cant enter to championships for months, it says:

Date of the next championship: May 06. 2011
You have already entered the championship.

But i didnt entered!
Last month it said i already entered too, and i didnt participate. :/
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1289. hozzászólás - 2011.04.30. 05:34:32 (Válasz Vlky #1288 hozzászólására.)
You should report this under bugs topic
averageYuggoth
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1290. hozzászólás - 2011.05.04. 17:01:34
Under AA points

Entity hunt:
For each ability level, you can attack one more entity than your level would allow.

Part of a hunt or part of a entity battle? I put few points in there and didn't notice any change
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1291. hozzászólás - 2011.05.04. 17:23:23 (Válasz Yuggoth #1290 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Yuggoth - 2011.05.04. 17:01:34
Under AA points

Entity hunt:
For each ability level, you can attack one more entity than your level would allow.

Part of a hunt or part of a entity battle? I put few points in there and didn't notice any change

You are limited in the number of Entities you can attack by your level. You can only kill your level - 9 entities. This skill allows you to kill more.
So you would only have noticed a difference if you had already killed the maximum number of entities allowed.

Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2011.05.04. 17:24:12-kor
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1292. hozzászólás - 2011.05.04. 18:55:47
And to clarify confusion, Entity hunt has nothing to do with normal hunt. Is just an expression used for the AA ability
averageYuggoth
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1293. hozzászólás - 2011.05.05. 12:29:33
Thank you!
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1294. hozzászólás - 2011.05.12. 13:05:06
Does the diamond horde's 10% bonus SE from duels have an affect on EH? It's not bothered me much in the past, but with the new world coming up I'd like a definitive answer
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
everyone's favoritePhaedrus2Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
15 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1295. hozzászólás - 2011.05.12. 13:11:50
Hi, I bought ancient stones last night on my Pay Pal account, but they have not shown up yet. How long does it usually take between the time of purchase and stones being useful to my avatar.
I found the cause and am posting in case others do this. My PP acct was new and I had not set it up to automatically divert money, so it was on hold for 7 days. Be sure you set that up right, or that new weapon will have to wait!!
A hozzászólást Phaedrus2 módosította 2011.05.12. 13:34:44-kor
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1296. hozzászólás - 2011.05.14. 00:21:47
When will the 2 suspended players on world 3 have there building removed from the clan they were in?

they have been suspended for ages, there clan got en or mous benefit from the 27 mil building work and as the clan was a direct benficiary of the building work then the clan shoul dhave this b uilding removed

its rediculous that this has not been done yet

please pull your fingers out
Pontszám: 3
irritatingBash Chelik
Végzetúr poronty
62 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1297. hozzászólás - 2011.05.14. 16:55:03
i have -1 dimension gate point, anyone manage to "achieve" the same?
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1298. hozzászólás - 2011.05.17. 00:17:19
Since last night, when I installed the skype update, my firefox has been acting weird. I can't do anything that requires marking a choice, like healing a pet or answering the quiz. Has anyone experienced that? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Cruel.

P.S. I had to switch to the IE, of course. Is it possible that MS is already using skype to kill the competition?
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1299. hozzászólás - 2011.05.18. 14:12:04
The description about Familiars says that : "Later on there will be a relic which makes it possible to increase the familiars base pet to yours (by decreasing its normal level by the same amount)."

Is this Relic available? If yes, from where (Soul-huckster?)? If no, when will it be?
irritatingschioru
Végzetúr poronty
13 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1300. hozzászólás - 2011.05.20. 11:09:14
hey, what happens with my AS?...i bought 350 AS on W4 and didn't receive any after 20 hours...
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!