Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2011.08.27. 11:06:11
One thing is not clear: Does the se we use for charging count towards abilities increase at the end?

Edit: Another thing not clear: Does every phase of the event have a relic you cannot find before, like Zargnod did?
Dátum: 2011.08.25. 14:35:52
xp is equal to 2 hunts since you spend 2 ap. At the end of the event you get abilities reward based on the ap and se you spend, so this is the actual se gain, not the one you see. That one (looted from dragons) is actually extra bonus
Dátum: 2011.08.24. 20:00:18
So you finally gave up on ruby Cruel. Emerald i presume?
Dátum: 2011.08.22. 11:20:47
There will be new relics Valkyrie, and the benefit of those that have them will be that it narrows down the list, thus increasing the chance to get the new ones. Also i dont think Zargnod will be repeated.
Dátum: 2011.08.20. 07:38:19
As explained, the number of members have no impact on the term major. As far as the term is used, no religion is considered minor. But even mormons will agree that their religion is derived from the major group of Christianity.
Dátum: 2011.08.20. 07:35:37
Does the stat increase also takes into account the luck, expert hunt, quiz, medals and relics to calculate the value of the spend ap?
Dátum: 2011.08.19. 10:30:17
Idézet: manunkind - 2011.08.18. 17:53:14
Stekkos, are you suggesting Mormons are not a "major" religion? what counts as major?

Major religions are the basic religious groups from where all other religions/sects have been formed. By members Catholics and Orthodox are large religions but are both part of Christianity which is the base religious group or major religion. Mormons are part of Christian religion.
Dátum: 2011.08.18. 08:43:25
wikipedia: The Silmarillion is a collection of J. R. R. Tolkien's mythopoeic works, edited and published posthumously by his son Christopher Tolkien in 1977. So the answer is ok, he was responcible for publishing it, regardless of which publishing agency he used.

SG1 grammar fixed

New wonders q is ok. The link you provided has the same ones under The "New" Seven Wonders of the World. The fact these were from a poll online and not by an official worldwide agency does not negate the list.

Color/flavor q cannot be found in the database. Did you post it exactly as it is written?

Robert q now reads: What is the name of the singer Robert Cummings?

European Parliament q has been fixed already by someone else. Strasburg is no longer an answer

Removed Witches and Jews is now the correct answer

Santa Claus q is ok, at least at a first check i find that the US version created in 19th century ended up influencing all other versions worldwide

Is true Yiddish is the Ashkenazi Jews language but looking up some references it seems it is used widely by many Jewish communities worldwide, including Orthodox Jews. And i have also seen it linked to general jewish language in many books and films.

Cannot find vida fox in database, probaply already deleted. Nori Maki and font questions also not found

Nero q deleted

Chinese calendar: Regardless when other calendars started, the 2010 for chinese calendar started at 14/2 so previous days do not count towards the sign. Furthermore, Ox is not an option so no reason to change it

Battery q: When we say THE battery, general understanding is the electrical battery. Also any ancient references to similar devices have so little grounds for now that no change in wording is needed

Slavic god: I will also like someone more expirienced to help here

Oldest City: Changed it to Which is most commonly accepted as the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world?

Kamasutra q: Correct answer is now The book of Mormon
Dátum: 2011.08.18. 06:40:35
I think you are mistaking paralyzation with execution. Stun your oponents counts as 1 stun every time you see: "Your weapon stuns! -10 attack" during the melee rounds.
Dátum: 2011.08.15. 11:57:42
I am on vacation so no time to look at the posts. Rest assured I will see all of them as soon as I get home this week. Keep posting
Dátum: 2011.08.10. 05:17:34
Answered already on help topic
Dátum: 2011.08.10. 05:16:29
The players who gave Fabled Soul their votes can take them back. Then they can give them to whoever you want
Dátum: 2011.08.08. 06:39:14
Pool q: I found these:
Wikipedia---> San Alfonso's pool is 1,000 meters (3/5 mile) long.
http://blog.hotelclub.com/san-alfonso-del-mar-the-ultimate-swimming-pool/----> But then Chilean biochemist, Fernando Fischemann used his revolutionary pool-building techniques to build something the world had never seen before, a 1,000 meters-long swimming pool.
It seems it is 1000m, where did you see 1000 yards?

Spider-man: True, but comics are accepted also. Now if you feel that the specific info is too hard to answer for someone without reading the comics, that is different.

Highest village: Georgia is part of Europe, no debate here. From the links you provided, only the first i could use (the second gives HTTP error). The first one points to Juf and says: The bus climbed steeply on a narrow road past several tidy settlements and wound atop the treeline as it took me to Juf – 2,126 metres above sea level.

Ushguli, the answer marked as correct in the q, is at 2200m. And most of the links you get if you just search highest village in Europe, point to this as answer.
One more thing just in: I confirmed Ushguli as the highest inhabited village in Europe from much more reliable sources outside the Internet
Dátum: 2011.08.08. 06:22:21
Both fixed, thank you
Dátum: 2011.08.07. 05:05:29
Sawbones q fixed to:If your Grandfather was described as "the best sawbones in town", what was his occupation?

Pets q: Removed primates as an answer option. Other than that the q seems ok

Mom raths q deleted. Too special, on top of FriendlyCheese good point

Declaration of Ind. q is ok. Historically when referring to THE declaration of Independence, it means only the US.

Genetic engineering q: Changed it to Who invented DNA cloning?

Since i know nothing of snooker rules, i would like a link or another player to verify this
Dátum: 2011.08.05. 18:21:09
I am starting to find these stupid bots comments amusing.
So if i have a character only in w1, like i do, i can bring this character in w1 also and play with 2?
I on the other hand feel there should be no individual categories. It is a war between clans, keep it that way. It will force more players to act as a group to beat this world insted of neglecting clan goal to work on their individual one. If no other reward was given, i am sure more than 2 clans (like this time) would go for the clan win and put all effort into it.
Dátum: 2011.07.31. 05:44:30
Wikipedia says: He eventually adopted the name "Stalin", from the Russian word for steel, which he used as an alias and pen name in his published works.

If someone feels this is wrong info, please explain.
Dátum: 2011.07.30. 08:26:01
Anne McCaffrey seplling fixed

Light year fixed as proposed

Pepino q removed. Couldnt find a way to fix it

Taller is now tallest

Beers q: Changed considered to advertised as

New in game q: Removed yellow and added red as the correct answer

Replaced AGAIN Cinderella with Frog prince. Hopefully this time it stays!

Austria changed to England

.com q answer is now commercial

True about Tartan but since the question is not incorrect as it is, and tartan is not also an answer, no need to change it

Already discussed this:
3058. post - 2011.07.09. 07:18:30 Dynamo q: I found this----> "The first electric generator was invented by Michael Faraday in 1831, a copper disk that rotated between the poles of a magnet. This was not a dynamo because it did not use a commutator." So i guess he layed the ground work for it but did not actually invent it. But list any sources you feel prove otherwise

Skipping Furthest from ocean due to CG answer

The answer given at pacemaker q is the person credited for designing the first ever fully implanted one. What other list you are reffering to?