Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.10.07. 15:41:13
In 2010 what planet was discovered to support life?
Gliese 581e
Gliese 581d
Gliese 581b
Gliese 581g

Please use more diverse answers, at least change the number next to the planet not just the last letter
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 19:41:25
To expand on the idea, there could be various rewards each linked to a different monster. Therefore they will be cycled to give players the chance to go for it again but keep the ones that got it the last time still interested to fight the next one for a different reward. If a player has the reward dropped by a monster can still attack and will be given reward for helping the others kill it even if he would get nothing (maybe call it helpers medallion??) It should give a minor boost like +1 at a skill
Dátum: 2010.10.06. 19:28:33
Before the fake characters 2 groups were merged in 1. That ended up in all the players of the low group to stand no chance since the level difference would jump to 7-8 levels. After complains they added the fake ones to stop merging the groups
Dátum: 2010.10.05. 18:27:58
How about an event where we all fight one massive monster (sort of like zarkond but we kill this one). Instead of keeping top ten score or spending se, keep track of the damage done to the monster versus the level of the player. As soon as the player reaches a threshold, it means he will be awarded an item or bonus when the monster dies. The higher threshold he reaches, the more the power of the item or the ammount of the bonus. Example: damage/level threshold 1000 gives a relic with +1% se from hunt lets say. If the player keeps attacking and reaches 5000, +2%se relic. 10000 give +3% etc. Max threshold can be set at which point the player can still help kill it but no higher reward will be given (but maybe he scores 2 or 3 times the damage as a bonus to that monster for reaching that high value)

The trick will be that if the monster does not die in 30 days, it escapes and no relics are awarded. Every attack will consume x ap or duel points but no hp loss (so even level 1 players can keep attacking as long as they have ap or dp)

This is a variation of an event i have seen in another browser game and was quite succesfull.
Dátum: 2010.10.05. 18:14:18
Entitys carry over from clan to clan. So you continue were you left off. Also academy skills, meaning your learning level, is not affected. Once you reach a learning level, you have access to the skills it gives evem if you leave the clan
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 08:57:00
Which dance isn't a standard dance?

The question is a bit vague, explain the term standart
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 04:20:02
The solution to this is to get 4 pets of the same base level and train them at the same time before calling them to fight using the kennel. That way they are all at the same absorption and the average is actual you would get if fighting with any one of them. As for damage, i have 3 now with an avg damage, when they all hit, of 100+. That accumulates to 500-600+ damage until the end of the duel. I went for it after noticing that i got beat up at the championship by the difference a players 4 pets made at damage while the one i had then did little to counter this.
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 04:10:58
The relics were not important to a player who will keep building after the event. More duels without penalty or +magic absorption mean nothing if you just hunt, spend, then sit and get attacked with 0se by others. If any of those players decide is time to duel, he will have to prepare in a lot of ways which will grand him a much better outcome at the next event, including the chance to get the relics at a time he will actually use them
Dátum: 2010.10.03. 19:45:37
This was a fighter event as i see it. The rewards would have been useless to a builder since they do not fight anyway.
Dátum: 2010.10.03. 18:37:41
I passed it due to the explanation by the player. I thought also it was a mistake, then noticed the post and got the point. That is a perfect example of forum use. Instead of just re posting 3 times and then come here to ask, you said your point, got discussed by players and proved valid. You re posted, question accepted
Dátum: 2010.10.03. 18:33:52
1. Unfortunatelty you cannot check, thats why you do not loose your chance to put one if it is already there

2. If it is waiting for evaluation then it is still in the quiz tab but is on top saying is waiting for evaluation
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 08:26:45
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.06.14. 20:20:58
Ah, well, on world 2 it is not open yet. There needs to be a certain number of players at a high enough level to use the auction before it opens. I don't remember the exact number of players needed. Perhaps someone else will chime in with that answer.

If i recall correctly it was 30 level 24 players
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 06:22:16
You have a very nice point about difficulty for new players understanding a lot of the stuff unlocked at later levels. I personally found out a lot of things from hungarian players, if it wasnt for them i would still have a lot of uncertain issues with this game. There is a site under development which already explains a lot of these questionsons but again noone can find it unless they know were to look. It should be posted somewere a new player can see it right away. Its http://web.me.com/loquacious_4ever/Tina.

If the game admins include this site to their welcoming screen or to the info send to new players it will give not only answers when needed but an idea of what the player can get if he/she keeps leveling up. One of the best features of this game is that it lets you learn the basics, then introduces a new game aspect instead of all being available from start creating a mess of menus and information for new players. However for those wanting more info right away the site i mentioned offers them all they will need.

As for your personal questions, if you still have them after checking out this site, post at help needed topic in the forum, or if you are at W1 message me directly. I will be glad to help
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 06:01:27
What is the old capital city of Malta?

Change none of the above option
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 05:55:25
Which one is an opera from Arturo Toscanini?

Turandot is an opera in three acts by Giacomo Puccini
Dátum: 2010.09.26. 18:21:38
Idézet: Inv_ - 2010.09.26. 11:30:36
thanks, interesting so far

also i read some posts up that ppl got rings in these battles. are those only in phase 3? cause i never heard about someone getting it so far (w2)

I got both rings and neckleases but only on phase 3
Dátum: 2010.09.26. 09:05:24
Kethios, isnt a bit weird you received bigger reward than me while i charged A LOT more se in the event and killed 5x the creatures????
Dátum: 2010.09.26. 09:02:01
+20 Strength, +19 Attack, +19 Defense, +19 Constitution, +19 IQ, +19 Magic, +19 Thaumaturgy, 276 Burnt-out ancient stone, +5 Luck

Used SE: 70.200
Effective charge: 43.582

Battles 552
Dátum: 2010.09.25. 05:03:32
Lets say your complain its valid. It was a mistake to reject your question in other words. In another 30 you can post a new one (it used to be 100, it was dropped to make rejected questions less painfull). The evaluator is human, made a mistake (just taking this approach, i am not saying this is the case since i did not evaluate your question). You complain about it naturally, thats why the forum is here. How the US got into this complain it escapes me, i let it go. There are bad questions running in the quiz, there were a lot more before players reported them and were removed/changed. So feel free to give your example as well. Now if that, combined with the fact you cannot remove items makes this game a waste of time for you then i assure you neither will change so its up to you what to do. Regardless of the evaluators best efforts mistakes will still keep happening like everything in life. Items will still be unremovable, its the way the game is.
Dátum: 2010.09.25. 04:46:18
What type of instrument is a melodica?
Percussion
It's not an instrument
Brass
Wind

Find another opption for the 2 answer