Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.08.26. 04:23:16
Viridel, it was clearly stated that multible rewards will apply:

Dumping huge ammounts of se in the event wil grand you a huge advantage in abilities when it ends
If your horde wins, you will get EXTRA reward on top of that
If you are top 10 in any of the two lists, you get extra 10 ducats and a medal (can someone specify what this does?)

So even if you do not get double the reward or your horde is not first, i cannot see how this event sucks. Just take their word for it that is worth every se spend and be patient.
Dátum: 2010.08.26. 04:17:50
There is also a relic you can get after getting soul diamonds, is called partial mind shield (level 40 soulhuckster item). It hides your xp from scrying, so others have to guess if you are hunting or not
Dátum: 2010.08.25. 04:30:23
Idézet: Phalanxii - 2010.08.24. 20:48:34
How can you tell if a number is divisible by four?
If the last digit is even
If the last 2 digits are divasible by four <-- right
Something else
Something else

12 is divisible by 4. 1+2=3?
112 is divisible by 4. 1+2=3?

This is ambiguous... I thought it meant the individual digits, or the combination of the two. Can you rephrase the answers to say:
'If the number formed from the last 2 digits are divisible by four'

The answer state that the last two are divisible by four. That clearly means the last two as they are, no reason to think it means adding them together.
Dátum: 2010.08.24. 11:06:54
More or less how many kinds of diferent sausages types exist in Germany?

I reserve the chance i am wrong, but i do feel is not something most people care to search and find.
Dátum: 2010.08.24. 09:47:25
Who´s the best actor in Pirates of the Caribbean?

Personal opinions vary
Dátum: 2010.08.23. 19:00:20
Johannesburg was originally a suburb of Pretoria until gold was discovered in Barberton. The DeBeers/Rhodes cartel essentially built the city to service the mines. It is the most populous city and the financial capital. Thus earned the name Golden city and it is a known name for it , even if you or me did not know it.

Also the question says which of the following is known as golden city, so it limits the options to the given answers. Others might exist but from the ones listed only one is correct
Dátum: 2010.08.23. 18:08:55
Ok players, do you like or not those sugestions?
Game administrators: Are any of those suggestions possible to implement if they are popular?
Dátum: 2010.08.23. 18:06:52
It is a matter of which top ten you want to reach. Minimum se will give you more fights, but you loose more action points. More se saves up on action points, which helps you get even more se, but you stay low on the fights. So if you go for top ten in fights, minimum se. If you go for most se spend, just pile it and flush it all in big chunks at the pylon
Dátum: 2010.08.22. 07:29:40
care to give an example?
Dátum: 2010.08.22. 07:05:37
If someone changes their horde right before the event ends, will he get the horde bonus, even if he was charging hte pylons as a different horde?
Dátum: 2010.08.21. 05:25:04
More mods would mean a lot of them will be sitting idle hoping to get a question evaluated by chance. We are currently 4, and most of the time there are only 3-4 questions waiting that did not get eveluated by someone else.

Also i would love to see a space for comments, it would make my job a lot easier since i would not have to post every rejection in the forum. But about spelling i feel the player should know what the mistake was and correct it himself. That way will have to pay attention to grammar. If they know we will accept the question and fix the spell errors then why would they bother double checking before they post?

Separetely from hunt i also a nice way of avoiding rush decisions, i would like to hear the opinion of other evaluators on that. I will ask them personally if they do not post here
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 19:29:40
I never take it personally since i am just a name in a forum. No one can actually insult me personally since noone of you knows me as a person

But since not all people thing that way, keep the "witty comments" up to a level. It makes your points much easier to be accepted

And i totaly agree on your last comment: It all comes down to doomlord being a game. Either you have fun, with all the debating and opinion exchanging or you are missing completely the point
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 18:17:50
Piggy, you have excellent ideas. They would work if only this was a trivia site devoted solely to that. The quiz is just a part of the whole expirience. Some players do not even hunt so that part of the game does not affected them at all, while they are active members of doomlord. Making the quiz more complex with categories and scoring or various rewards would not help much, most likely the opposite. What would help, and i invite someone or a group of you to do is get 2-3 of the ideas you post here and create a topic. Then ALL the players can be invited to JUST VOTE. Each idea gets a different vote, yes or no. I would really like to see what actually makes most of the players happy, not just debates.
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 18:06:57
I did check the site and my post was wrong, the 1998 attacks were the main reason. They do say he is wanted for other attacks though without specifying, if 9/11 is not one of them i cannot know so i will consider you are right. You do agree that a debate can be started on the subject however. There lies the issue in my post: The answers can be debated as ambiguous. A lot of conspiracy theory revolves around this matter to allow speculations and controversial opinions that each side can argue that they are the actual facts.

I did not evaluate this question so i do not know the reason it was rejected, i am just reporting why i would reject it. Not because you are wrong but because the question itself can make a lot of players complain that it can have nore than one answers.

Ofcourse i NEVER claim my opinion is law, actually i would welcome other players to say if they would consider the question ambiguous or not, i might be way off on my assestment about it.
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 11:16:56
Which character from the television show 'Taxi' was a boxer?

In short, bit too much detail for an old series like this
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 11:13:35
In what year was the Treaty of Rome signed?

Space the dates at least 2-3 years appart
Dátum: 2010.08.20. 03:41:03
V3nG3nC3X, your answers have the problem as far i can see. 1 and 2 are both connected to Bin Laden. Its for 9/11 he got on the most wanted list, but he is wanted for all terrorist actions linked to him throught the years.

And drop the attitute please, implying the evaluator has personal links to a known terrorist, even if you do it just to mock the evaluation, is quite out of place.
Dátum: 2010.08.19. 04:23:38
I lost 10 times and won 25 up to now. Analyzing the battles i came to the conclusion of what was wrong. So i decided to stop attacking them and use my se to improve the ability that caused me the defeats. Since its a long event, i will be back later with better stats to catch up. Even if i dont finish in the top 10, still will get rewards and relics that way.

I am writting this just to show 1 of the many ways you can approach this event. It is not a 30 day event like the map. You have to realize it will span several months. So everyone has a chance to prepare and come back to it even now, no matter his abilities or if he has stones or his horde, level, XP etc.
Dátum: 2010.08.19. 04:16:19
Idézet: Czernovski - 2010.08.18. 16:02:56
Hello.
Quest: Execute an opponent!
Question: After one battle (quest activated already) my opponent fell to the ground unconscious. No quest accomplished. Do I really have to have the skill called Execution, or is it a bug and have I really executed my opponent?

If the "falls to the ground unconscious" is what confused you, that only means you dropped the other player to 1 hp. If you had points in execution, you would also see "with a swift move you deal the coup the grace too your opponent". That means you executed him
Dátum: 2010.08.17. 17:00:47
Wow! Now that you mentioned it, i had a positive bug, my hp max is around 9000 but recently (before the event though) it kept regenerating up to 11000+!!!