Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.08.03. 04:15:33
On what fruit was a mold grown by which penicillin was discovered?
Apple
Banana
Orange
Dates

The mold grew on one of his petri dishes, thats why he was able to observe it killing bacteria.
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 17:08:22
It would make a lot of people happy if an admin could focus on this part of your company. Like a manager of doomlord. I wouldnt dream of telling you how to run your business, just a thought. After all you are no different than any multinational company right now, you have customers from all over the world. A person assigned to focus on handling these everyday issues of doomlord will free the rest of you and get more people happy by letting them know you are listening.
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 16:52:49
Why did Bob Marley die?
Cannabis
Car accident
Sepsis
Drown

All sites say cancer
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 14:20:28
Hans Lipperhey is the real inventor of the telescope, but who often gets the credit?
Galileo
Alberti
Da Vinci
Cpernicus

Copernicus
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 14:18:53
Where is the Devil's town ?
Serbia
Bulgaria
Croatia
Rumunia

Romania
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 14:17:19
What is that biggest land mammal that swims?

What is THE....
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 04:38:24
Azull, the problem is that you asked a 3-fold problematic question:

1. The player has to have seen the movie
2. Has to have noticed the name
3. Has to have seen it recently enough to remember it

So even players with 1 and 2 points covered, if they do not have 3 they still cannot answer it unless they go searching. Add all the rest who have no idea what that movie is and you get the picture. If you had asked about a more general question, needing only point 1 to answer it would be ok.
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 04:31:45
Frustration is understood. I had to pump in the 300 from my real stones cause i got tired waiting for the building to finish. It is actually what you said (giving burned stones, the quest, requirement for further building), also the only way for non paying players to dispose of their burned stones. I guess its biggest function is to slow down the access to dimension and epic gate monsters until more clan members can actuall use them (since they would hunt much more to fill the 300 from burned stones)

Piggy, are you familiar with the discharge soul well button, if you are a premium player? Its the only way to get quite a lot of se from real stones.
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 04:24:19
Well that was uneccessary.......
Dátum: 2010.08.02. 04:22:45
That is a very interesting question which i wish i had ask

So here is the reason: every 15 entities you get to choose an item from the ones the epic monsters drop. You have to pay 10 gold for it but its yours without the bidding of the treasury. The higher level the entity you defeat at battle 15, the higher level items unlock. I believe there are some thresholds like every 20 levels of monster you defeat, new items appear but i am not sure about this (someone more informed please?). Still, the bigger one you reach at battles 15,30,45, etc, the "bigger" the items you will have access to.
Dátum: 2010.08.01. 17:18:29
Lome is the capital city of Tongo, easy to find with a simple search. Why the suprise?
Dátum: 2010.08.01. 17:17:04
There is already a question about why magellan did not complete the trip around the world in the quiz btw
Dátum: 2010.08.01. 17:15:31
I never had an issue with spells not working. I did have to increase my IQ a lot to get ahead but since i did it followed up on its promise to hit almost every time against low IQ characters
Dátum: 2010.07.31. 19:26:38
HeRNy Ford was HeNRy Fords evil brother and did not make cars
Dátum: 2010.07.31. 04:53:45
And because i have the faith the admins do see all suggestions, not just mappet show ones, i want to add these:

Elemental fury: All fire/ice/lighting spells do 25% more damage
Elemental shield: Same but get 25% less damage
Troll regeneration: +10 regeneration
The joker: Random item appears in inventory every week from following: Green mana potion, yellow healing potion, burnt out stone, a crystal point, gold ducat, 100se, real ancient stone.
Moms favourite: When you get this item you receive 10 cakes (why limit it to birthdays?)
Alchemists set: Healing potions restore some spell points and mana potions restore some hit points
The gamblers dice: Every day you have the option of throwing this dice - 50% chance you get 10000se 50% chance you loose 10000se (can go minus)
Sharp teeth: Your pet or pets inflict bleeding wounds which drain extra life from opponent each round, stacking with every succesfull pet hit
Horrible mask: Fear effect to opponent, they have 2% chance of paralysing from panic and you win instandly no matter their abilities
Flaming weapons: Same like sharp teeth, only every succesfull hit you land, burns the opponent for extra damage all of the rest rounds
Peace offering: You can choose a player. That player will not be able to attack you for ever unless you attack him. If you do, the power cancells for ever. (no player can apply for a second time for this item unless they cancell the previous one)
Bravery meddalion: You are so brave, you attack 2 extra round in combat without pets. Your opponent can retaliate once.

Well i hope you like them
Dátum: 2010.07.31. 04:28:53
About the quiz one i did missunderstand, i apologize

As for the skills max, and the other one about attacking your horde, it is really going to reduce the signifigance of choosing either to fight or not to fight the infection. Thing of it under the fact the game has no end. Eventually, everyone can, if they choose to, have the same abilities although not as strong as the actual ones. But the ones not fighting the infection spend no se. Therefore allowing them to get even part of the bonus is not fair.
Dátum: 2010.07.30. 19:18:32
MsPiggy, you have excellent ideas but lack a few info: Most of the epic monster things you suggest are in fact part of the skill epic specialization and much more than 10%. Check it at skills topic. Also the point of new members filling the soul well is to prevent a level 1 player joining a clan with ramparts and training grounds max (level 20 or even 25) lets say, and getting that bonus immediately. Can you imagine how unfair it will be to be attacked by a level 1 player with +75 att and def?

Lower waiting time: The time you need to wait to attack a player again is reduced by 25% Here again is just a skill. You can train it up to attacking the same player every hour, and after the infection you can push it to 55min. Now lower it will just be too unfair for someone trying to play and getting attacked every 30min. Imagine the frustration!

Skill maximum: You can upgrade 1 skill, 5 points higher than maximum. Thats the whole point of fighting the infection. You get that bonus. And its 1 skill per 10 levels so even better

Cheaper shopping: All items you buy at the soulhuckster cost 30% less
Better returns: When selling an item at the soulhuckster, you get double or triple what you'd get normally. Both of these will cause major unfair benefit to players. But at a reduced level (say +5% discount, get 25% more) i think they would work

Vault: 100* your level SE is save from attacks Again its a skill

Reinforcement bonus: When reinforcing someone, they gain double the normal bonus. This item already exists and gives x2.5 the bonus

Pet killer: You do 30% more damage to your opponents pets. Exists. I named poison claws and gives +33% against the pet

Cannibalism: You can attack your own horde, but with lesser gains or an ability penalty Part of the other option of not fighting the infection. And there you can attack your horde without penalties

Make-up quiz: You can mark two answers instead of one, if one is right, you pass. Does not work in the Olympics Option exists under accelaration tab (you get it after a level)

Extra pet: One more pet than normally is allowed to fight by your side. Again, a skill. You can train up to 4

Spell splitter: You get two spell rounds, but each at half power. (effect: lowers randomness)
Spell gamble: You have lower chances of hitting with your spell, but do more damage when it does Nice ideas, only problem is what if you find out later you dont like the way it goes. You cant drop the relic

Quest requirements: Quest requirements get lowered by 20%, example: you only need 4 draws instead of 5, you only need to loot 1200 SE instead of 1500 ect. With a non-integer result, round to the nearest integer. Issue here is that by level 24 most players have done a lot of quests, and considering only one per few months will get it they will not sit around waiting and not doing the quests just to have it

I say these to help understand that the game already has other ways to provide bonuses than just the auction hall, you are very creative in your ideas so after you read this i hope you add some more to replace those
Dátum: 2010.07.30. 18:26:33
I wouldnt call them a select few, its actually a way to push clans in reaching that high level. Considering the game has no time limit, this type of buildings make sense. After all, what will a clan build if all buildings end at level 12 lets say! Look at emerald dragons in W1, they are nearly done with most of the buildings and the game is only up a year
Dátum: 2010.07.30. 14:56:37
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.07.30. 05:53:41
What is the approximate gestation period of the Spiny Dogfish?
1 week
1 day
2 years
1 month

How in the name of God isn't this "uinteresting lexical knowledge"?????

The longest gestation period for any animal is that of the spiny dogfish, 18-24 months. That makes it both interesting and not lexical
Dátum: 2010.07.30. 14:53:26
Why the sad face, cheer up!

Relics you get from the auction house (opens up when you are level 24) and a few when you get soul diamonds from adventures (starting at level 40). So if you are not close to these levels, just keep playing and they will come to you in time

Friendship crystal you can only get through a special event involving registering more players using you as their reference. I dont know if they will run it again, if so you will see the notification