Szerző
Topic neve: Help request
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Help request
761. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 02:38:46
I defeated my first entity on world 2 and I have the option to have the next entity 1, 2 or 3 levels higher than the one I killed. What is the benefit of skipping to 3 levels? I can imagine it would be considerably harder, but would it mean I would have to kill less than 15 to get my choice of ring/necklace?
Thanks for any replies
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
Pontszám: 5
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
762. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 04:22:45 (Válasz Phalanxii #761 hozzászólására.)
That is a very interesting question which i wish i had ask

So here is the reason: every 15 entities you get to choose an item from the ones the epic monsters drop. You have to pay 10 gold for it but its yours without the bidding of the treasury. The higher level the entity you defeat at battle 15, the higher level items unlock. I believe there are some thresholds like every 20 levels of monster you defeat, new items appear but i am not sure about this (someone more informed please?). Still, the bigger one you reach at battles 15,30,45, etc, the "bigger" the items you will have access to.
much likedPhalanxii
Végzetúr poronty
202 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
763. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 11:28:57
Sounds like level 53 entity will be getting smashed tonight
Thanks a lot, couldn't seem to find anyone else who had the answer
A hozzászólást Phalanxii módosította 2010.08.02. 11:29:30-kor
Your very own English Doomlord Encyclopedia!

Have you fought an epic monster recently? Upload the name and HP here!
http://doomlord.wikia.com/epic_monument
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
764. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 13:50:08 (Válasz stekkos #762 hozzászólására.)
You are well informed there are some packs of reward items. The ones you may chose after the 15 monster are determined by the level of the monsters you kill. You start from the lvl 30 pack. Pack levels are going up by 5 and each pack have 2 different level items. 30/35 then 45/50 and so on.
Doomlord forum moderator at your service.
averageblarker654
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
765. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 16:49:12
Can someone plaese answer my question? I don't know what to do!
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
766. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 19:57:00 (Válasz blarker654 #760 hozzászólására.)
Here you go.

When you register a character, the userbase automatically generates an ID for it that must be activated by email. You receive an email with the link, but if you don't click on it for like 1-2 weeks it expires and you have to do the whole registration process again. In your case I think the link expired so you should register again and check your emails more often.
averageblarker654
Végzetúr poronty
3 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
767. hozzászólás - 2010.08.02. 20:07:28
No, I checked my email within a few days of me registering. I registered 2 characters (on different worlds), and the link for the second one worked fine. But the first one refused to work.
averageIMMORTAL DOOMLORD
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
768. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 11:38:08
Can someone tell me is it good to improve just Thaumaturgy,Magic and IQ becouse i am emerald and i would like to battle just with spells???
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
769. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 15:04:50 (Válasz IMMORTAL DOOMLORD #768 hozzászólására.)
You'll also need constitution if you are going to build a spellcaster type. And luck, high luck.
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
770. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 15:06:06 (Válasz blarker654 #767 hozzászólására.)
Try registering again.
averageIMMORTAL DOOMLORD
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
771. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 18:22:35
thanks Kethios

i just need to know is it posible to use spell more then once in same battle???
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
772. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 18:49:05
Is there a plan for an End Game? It would be nice to know whether all the building and development will lead to a definite conclusion and victor.
averageIMMORTAL DOOMLORD
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
773. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 19:11:10 (Válasz Kethios #769 hozzászólására.)
how can i improve luck?
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
774. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 19:44:50 (Válasz IMMORTAL DOOMLORD #773 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: IMMORTAL DOOMLORD - 2010.08.03. 19:11:10
how can i improve luck?

Use the "Quick Search" function in the upper right, and search for "Luck". I guarantee that will improve your luck - at least in finding an answer to a question that has been asked many times before.
averageIMMORTAL DOOMLORD
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
775. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 20:05:07 (Válasz Viridel #774 hozzászólására.)
i did that before and i still can't see my luck in YOUR CHARACTER,i don't know is it because i am lvl 2,or i am blind
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
776. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 20:44:02 (Válasz IMMORTAL DOOMLORD #775 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: IMMORTAL DOOMLORD - 2010.08.03. 20:05:07
i did that before and i still can't see my luck in YOUR CHARACTER,i don't know is it because i am lvl 2,or i am blind

" Luck: Luck is an ability which cannot be developed directly from soul-energy, like other abilities. Luck is increased automatically when you build for your clan. It counts in many ways, for example: - In duels it is randomly decided who goes first, but the luck ability affects it! - In battles there is a minimum and maximum chance to hit: sometimes even the greatest warrior can miss the target and the clumsiest fighter can be successful. If you are luckier than your opponent, your minimum and maximum to hit ratio will increase and his (or her) minimum and maximum to hit ratio will decrease. - The really lucky Doomlords and Doomladies will find bigger than average monsters (that means more soul-energy, too) more often. - Sometimes you can loot special relics from the terrible monsters coming through the Dimension Gates. Luckier you are, the more often... "

Luck and level has no connection between. Your luck depends on your building, if you never built anything, your luck will be zero.
The above description tells you quite exactly what luck does.
1.) In combat, it affects minimum and maximum hit chance. The base for this is the luck difference of the combatants. For example, if both of you has a luck of 100, no one gets favored by Fortune. But if your luck is much higher than your opponent's, then your minimum and maximum chance to hit is increased, as is your opponent's decreased. Some more experienced players consider luck to be one of the most important abilities.
2.) During hunt, sometimes you find tiny monsters (they give less than average SE) or huge ones (they give more than the average). If your luck is high, you will have a slightly bigger chance to find huge monsters, and smaller chance to find tiny ones. But be warned, luck has very small effect on this, don't expect a spectacular result when your luck increases by 10.
3.) The chance for loot in Dimension Doors is a direct result of your luck, although there is a cap to this chance somewhere between 20 and 30%, but you need quite high luck to reach this cap.
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2010.08.03. 20:44:49-kor
averageIMMORTAL DOOMLORD
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
777. hozzászólás - 2010.08.03. 21:50:49 (Válasz Viridel #776 hozzászólására.)
i haven't seen that,thank you
sorry for bothering
much likedstekkos
Végzetúr poronty
1356 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
778. hozzászólás - 2010.08.04. 04:14:43 (Válasz IMMORTAL DOOMLORD #777 hozzászólására.)
Also about your spell question the answer is no, spells get used only once at the start
averageIMMORTAL DOOMLORD
Végzetúr poronty
11 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
779. hozzászólás - 2010.08.04. 05:44:18 (Válasz stekkos #778 hozzászólására.)
ok
thanks
likedKethiosFérfi
Global Moderátor
757 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
780. hozzászólás - 2010.08.04. 12:13:32 (Válasz Viridel #772 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.08.03. 18:49:05
Is there a plan for an End Game? It would be nice to know whether all the building and development will lead to a definite conclusion and victor.

No. This game has no end planned yet. I don't think the admins even plan an ending for Doomlord. They'll improve it and implement new features with time.

how can i improve luck?

By building from your SE and not from the soul well.

i just need to know is it posible to use spell more then once in same battle???

It's a no. Every battle starts with the spell round that is followed by the melee attack rounds.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője