Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - stekkos

Dátum: 2010.06.12. 10:16:24
good idea! I would love to see that happening
Dátum: 2010.06.12. 10:15:03
Or Valkyrie could say, in the way GrayRihno wrote his complain, in some countries it is a point, in some it is a comma. The question is good. Please remove this comment from the forum and reprimand individual responsible for posting it
Dátum: 2010.06.12. 05:49:27
Then that will also have to include questions for temperature, volume, distances etc. Personally i do not see the problem each player posting in its own system on measerments, i found it a great way to get a bit of understanding about the relations between the 2 systems trying to answer
Dátum: 2010.06.12. 05:43:10
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.06.11. 23:23:41
Where was Joseph Haydn born?
Austria
USA
Switzerland
Germany

How is this ANY different than what I asked??? Except Haydn is a composer and Ovechkin is an athlete.

Ok, stop there, i am neither a big classical music or sports fan. But comparing a hockey (or any other sport) player to one of the greatest composers in the world is unfair. When will you get the point that sports havent got the world wide impact of other subjects? Haydn has greated masterpieces that endured and are played for hundreds of years, will endure for hundreds to come by the looks of it. A sport player, even as good as the one you mention, will still be a passing star, like maradona in soccer. After they retire all that remains is the mention of their feats and abilties in sports history books or shows. They are not less importand than any other person, but their acievements do not have the same impact to the world as many other figures, the example of Haydn being one.
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 20:34:01
Ofcourse, thats a must for all buildings.
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 20:33:13
What university in Florida invented Gatoraid?

Gatorade
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 20:29:58
To determine whether a water solution of at room temperature is supersaturated, one can ?

water solution of is not good grammar, change the way you phrased the question and the answer add a crystal of the same way
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 20:27:27
How is the only animal that washes his food before eating it?

Which is the.....
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 19:25:50
Not really, the only way to get se from stones (and i mean real ones not burned out) is to be premium member, belong in a clan and use the discharge soulwell option
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 18:58:13
Also there are players that have a lot of recommendations and do not hunt, only duel, to get se without leveling up fast. Check character Kalamona in W1, he is a prime example
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 18:53:51
I am posting this to all quiz forums because some seem to either not know or do not care to check:

I have created a topic under quiz section where i post why i rejected a question and what can be done to fix it for re submition (if possible). That takes quite some time and effort but i do it willingly to help the players with their questions. Some keep re posting the same question as it is. So that is a fair warning i give: If i get the same question 2 times EXACTLY the same, i will mark the player. If i see after that the same issue, trying to re post questions again exactly the same, i will give the delete evaluation and he will loose for a while the right to post. I hate to do this, but i hope i will not have to. So check under "Why did i reject a question" before you re submit. If i rejected it, it will be there (unless i gave the already in database)

Please do not make me regret i took the time to created the topic.
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 18:52:35
I am posting this to all quiz forums because some seem to either not know or do not care to check:

I have created a topic under quiz section where i post why i rejected a question and what can be done to fix it for re submition (if possible). That takes quite some time and effort but i do it willingly to help the players with their questions. Some keep re posting the same question as it is. So that is a fair warning i give: If i get the same question 2 times EXACTLY the same, i will mark the player. If i see after that the same issue, trying to re post questions again exactly the same, i will give the delete evaluation and he will loose for a while the right to post. I hate to do this, but i hope i will not have to. So check under "Why did i reject a question" before you re submit. If i rejected it, it will be there (unless i gave the already in database)

Dátum: 2010.06.10. 18:52:22

Dátum: 2010.06.10. 18:52:13

Dátum: 2010.06.10. 18:51:59

Dátum: 2010.06.10. 18:44:43
Which of these is not a current Commonwealth realm ?

Again posted with the same issue i rejected it last time!
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 18:42:16
How many grams of bacteria is found within an average human being?

Too lexical, and also very innacurate. Who can say for certain when the average human being is a very loose term, considering that where we live, what we eat and drink, our age, etc affect the numbers of bacteria both good and bad in our bodies
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 18:39:57
Who said you did????? You did post here a question asking about antivirus, the question have nothing to do with my evaluations
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 09:10:40
Although many believe spiders to be insects, they most certainly are not. Spiders are actually what?
Arachnid
Centipede
Nah, it's an insect.
Crustacean

Please change the Nah, its an insect to an actual option
Dátum: 2010.06.10. 09:01:51
Who is the only football (soccer) player in history that scored goals on World Cup turnaments for two countries?

Tournament and ...IN world cup...