Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dakaan

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2010.07.18. 20:54:31
Ok guys let's not spam anymore. As i understood we are all eligible to win and if you look it this way it's a plus if you didn't got it in the first month you can still get a prize if you're lucky. Probably they will update it on the website soon enough since we did such a big deal out of it.

Let's stop spamming and enjoy the game.
Dátum: 2010.07.15. 09:27:46
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.07.15. 08:11:18
ok hope im still included in the draws lol

I guess so, we are all part of the draw as long as we passed level 5.
Dátum: 2010.07.14. 06:24:51
Idézet: Dolp13 - 2010.07.14. 04:03:05
When starting out, how much do you have to donate to get a point of luck? Do I have to completely fill soul well before I see results? I just donated 350 and did not get a point.

If you hover your mouse over the luck stats you can see how much you have to build to get 1 luck. It increases exponentially so every new level of luck requires more SE to be built. I dont remember exactly tough if you have to have the SoulWell filled to maximum to have the luck enabled or increased (i actually didn't noticed it at the first time and when i did seen it, it was to late since i had filled out the SoulWell).
Dátum: 2010.07.06. 22:10:09
Idézet: Killaheala - 2010.07.06. 21:08:39
Some questions:

-) How to get adventures (lvl, skill, etc. necessary to do them)
-) How to get relics
-) Exist any datebase to check future weapons armors.etc? (example im lvl 2 but i wanna see the shield lvl 5 and of course soul huckster will not show it, so an external link)

You can start adventures at level 40, and you need crystal points to do that. You get crystal points after level 30 if you win challenges.
You can win relics if you are in a clan that has the "Dimension Gate" building and of course you must win the dimension gate fight. Relics are random so you'll have to do some fights to get them. The are also other yipe of relics: contest relics, auction house relics.
Yes it exists: http://web.me.com/loquacious_4ever/Tina/FAQs.html and you can find allot of useful info into it.
Dátum: 2010.06.23. 20:52:16
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.06.23. 18:57:48
I (Level 27) have 7069 SE and attack a L26 player with 4279SE:

In this battle you have dealt a total of 152 damage and have taken 26 damage.
You have won the battle, your reward is 293 soul-energy and 4 XP!

The defender claims to have a TransProjection of 0, so no SE "Protected"

Why was the reward on this battle so pathetic?

It's easy , read on the duel page:

"You can attack other Doomlords or Doomladies here if you are not hunting or resting. Sometimes you can see a number less than 100 under the SE column. It means that if you win a duel against that opponent, you will get less SE and XP, because the named character has already been attacked in the last 3 hours."
Dátum: 2010.06.22. 19:16:11
Idézet: MartinBV - 2010.06.22. 18:31:59
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.06.22. 06:28:52
What has an effect on time?
Weight
Mass
Nothing
Distance

Nothing is not good answer. Also how does mass affect time?????

It's called gravitational time dilation and is caused by different distance from a significant mass, there is also a special relativistic time dilation, caused by difference in relativistic speed. Please don't ask me to explain it, I can't, it's far to advanced physics for me.

You are correct in a way but that question will also enter in the restricted circle of people that actually know the answer (relativity theory and all that come with it).
Dátum: 2010.06.21. 20:21:54
Everyone who joined W3 is considered a new player (as it should be) and the ones that have accounts in W1, W2 or both will get it automatically if they join W3 (at least that's what i understood and that's how it happened when i joined W2).

I hope this answers your question and if i'm wrong a mod will most likely correct me.
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 08:36:41
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.06.17. 06:13:10
Who wrote "Maitreyi"?
Mircea Eliade
Mahatma Ghandi
Dostoievski
Amita Bhose

What the hell? Listen, I know that it's written by some Romanian (after scouring Google) - but being a Romanian or Hungarian author does NOT mean the world knows (or should know) your work.

And THIS isn't "only a specific group"???

Double-fucking-standards in action.

Chill out man. The system isn't perfect so don't get so frustrated. If i'd report every bad question i find i would either go mad or they'll have to quit the whole database and start working it again (i think the 2nd solution will be the best for them). I find bad questions daily since i like to hunt allot and i like to answer them. By now i rarely found a question that can't be answered using google, so i don't bother with it
Dátum: 2010.06.16. 16:47:35
Yeah i agree, i've seen this happening on other similar games. Hopefully W2 wont be so affected since is still a young world, but W1 will most likely start to stagnate or even fade away slowly.
Dátum: 2010.06.16. 11:59:48
Idézet: Kistoth - 2010.06.16. 01:22:16
The new server is too early

I feel the same .. i for one, wont start playing W3 even if now i know more about the game. Not saying that the game isn't cool but a new world on such short time isn't something that i'd look into.
Dátum: 2010.06.16. 09:57:36
Yes but they also can use it as some clans use it. 4 members clan attacking a 20+ members clan, gaining some fast wins and then just combine the 2 to be virtually unbeatable.
We just capitulate on a war that was exactly like what i described. A large clan cant even get close to winning a war in this case since they have less targets (only 4 players) and the 4 might be out of the range of the ones that actually have a chance to hurt.

I think developers should find a way to avoid this kind of imbalance in wars. A good solution would be not to allow war between a small clan and a very large one and viceversa (but then again i might be wrong). This will benefit even to smaller clans that are under development and get beaten down in a daily basis.
Dátum: 2010.06.14. 17:00:36
I'm the one attacking and my war targets got invisible and protection potions and i'm more powerful indeed.

I think they should rework a little the usage condition in this case since at war you shouldn't be allowed to combine the two of them, at least this is what i think.
Dátum: 2010.06.14. 16:15:47
If a player is invisible and uses a protection potion the effect obtained is the total of both ?
Dátum: 2010.06.14. 14:15:59
Then we have a problem (unless i have to learn some skill) since i'm level 26 and i can't see that on my user menu.

Character: Dakaan - World2
Dátum: 2010.06.14. 08:00:05
Just a quick question ... how can i access the AH after i hit level 25?
I'm already level 26, but i can't find it.
Dátum: 2010.06.04. 14:39:10
I did a similar suggestion but without the technical part since i believe that the coders should know it. Let's hope that in the end we will see it implemented since i'm one of the many that need it.
Dátum: 2010.05.15. 18:41:03
If you look at the clan he's in you'll find 3 more, just like him.
Dátum: 2010.05.15. 09:28:59
Idézet: tbolo - 2010.05.14. 21:21:45
And I would like to know how El nudel get's such a high level pet and such high ability when he is only a level 13 player .... that is amazing .... I know it's not from his clan FTNG's

To get a higher pet it's actually easy and dont require any cheating (you cant cheat on pet's i believe). Just become spider, use the 30 DP's/day setting and there you have it. My pet actually caught up to me and i dont play as a spider. Hell my pet got 2,5 levels only in the last war.
50 victories = 1 pet level.

About ability, a spider player will always have high ability scores since they will level up slower than the other players (they only Duel) and you can bet that a spider has a loong list of farms (even i have one and i'm no spider).
Dátum: 2010.05.12. 23:56:49
Idézet: Nemesis 666 - 2010.05.12. 23:52:15
Idézet: stekkos - 2010.05.12. 19:38:31
The first rejection was by me, and it was because i didnt want you to lose you chance to post a question. Then it seems you went ahedad and posted the same type and got rejected. Baseball is far from international sport, especially if we are talking rules of the game. Football (or soccer) is a much more known sport but you will notice no questions about its rules. On the other hand there are a lot of other type of questions about it, and other sports including baseball. I am sure you got at least a few in the hunts. So is not the sport that gets your questions rejected, its the type of questions you ask.

And why is a sport question rejected at all? We all have the ability to discover an answer, and I would suggest that more people have at least a passing familiarity with baseball than personally experienced (read a book; seen a play; viewed the art) 75% of the "culture" questions. I read somewhere on this forum that there are 200,000 questions in the Hungarian worlds, but only 12,000 in the International game. How is this possible??? How can the culture of one country be 15x larger than the culture of the entire world?

I give you all the credit in the world for stepping forward and taking "credit" for declining it - but the logic behind the decision is simply ludicrous. A good question is a good question; regardless of how many sports questions vs. how many culture questions there are. The quiz is "designed" by the players; if there are "too many" sports questions, it's because that's where the interest of the question askers are.

As for baseball specifically, there is a World Cup of Baseball, so calling it a non-international game is another fallacy.

Regarding the exact question, it was called "Ambiguous", and I was told that it was because I didn't have Baseball in the question. I changed my question to add Baseball in, to remove the ambiguity. Don't come back and "blame" me for re-posting, when I corrected the problem for what it was rejected for in the first place!

How do you justify ANY of this?

I don't know anything about baseball since in my country nobody plays that sport .. so i think stekkos has a valid point. What if i ask a question about "oina" that it's a let's say "somehow" similar old sport in Romania ... would you know the answer ?
Dátum: 2010.05.10. 11:52:40
Idézet: Gamer - 2010.05.10. 00:09:58
I would like to suggest - even if i already seen it suggested - there should be an in-game chat beside the clanforums. That would be cool.

It would be cool and i wont need an off-site chat room as we use right now to organize any wars and exchange ideas. As i suggested i would like a clan mass mail option also because not everybody reads the clan forum (as i got to notice).
Oldal: 123456