Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Dakaan

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2010.05.10. 07:06:43
Thanks guys. This is my first time playing DoomLord (this was the reason i posted under Help section and not Complain) and i didn't knew if it was a bug or "silent" bonus.

I guess it's all ok.
Dátum: 2010.05.09. 21:24:20
Idézet: Gamer - 2010.05.09. 20:41:40
When we were looking for opponents even in our clan the Dogs of War has been mentioned. I voted no for some reason. But as i see you lost against Gavius in the tournament. What a shame.

Loosing that was my mistake, since it was my first tournament here. I read the rules of tournament after i registered so i found out about how it works to late. Anyway i know what i have to do to win the next one
Dátum: 2010.05.09. 20:05:41
Idézet: Gamer - 2010.05.09. 19:38:41
In this case this war was a bad idea. They should declare wars on weaker clans. I wouldn't even risk a war with less than 99% chance for winning.

Maybe we looked like an easy take when he declared .. or i don't know .. but i wont declare on a clan that has 2 top 10 members in it without making the math first. Yeah we let go 3 weaker members (1 was the builder that choosed to part the clan for the war duration since we dont have Catacombs built yet, 1 inactive and 1 because he failed to do what we asked).. but that's life ...
Dátum: 2010.05.09. 19:12:18
Idézet: Gamer - 2010.05.09. 18:52:55
Try the same.

He would try the same but the problem is that the ones we are beating are his high level members including him.
Dátum: 2010.05.09. 18:45:19
I have to disagree with both of you. You see it from your point of view but if a warrior clan attacks a builder clan, then it's not fun for anyone. That will cut out strategy from the game, because catacombs cant be used for two weeks after you used them, and invisibility cant provide safe passage for a full builder.
So no i don't agree with taking one of the temporary defense.

"If the big hitters stay, the war is won anyway." - not necessary. And i'll leave you to figure out why.
Like in real life sometimes you need to take out weaker members to be able to go on ... so letting out weaker members is a valid strategy, this is my point of view.

You mentioned catacombs, but what if i can use catacombs as a passive weapon in a war, would you ask them to take it out? (again i will let you to figure out how i can do that).
Dátum: 2010.05.09. 18:30:09
Idézet: Hunglo2 - 2010.05.09. 16:51:47
i have a complaint about the clan "dogs of war". we are in a war with them but they have members who when they start losing battles quit the clan then rejoin later when they have built up their abilities and equipment. if they still lose battles they will quit again till later so they can't be attacked. this is not fair to other players who can beat them but now have noone to attack. it should be if you quit during a war you cannot join back in later.

I cant believe i see this here. Man as i already said in the PM i sent you after contacting me:

War is not fair. You did attacked us and we will make everything we can to win even temporarily release weaker member to gain an edge. This is war, war means tactics and yeah not all of them can be fair. A war isn't won only by power, a war can be won even with smartness or with "less honor" as you said in your PM.
Dátum: 2010.05.09. 14:54:53
I hope ... they should really give more info when the reward is given "behind the scenes" to avoid confusion.
Dátum: 2010.05.08. 16:56:14
Did someone else observed that it doesn't work ?!
It should give +3% on hunt (in my case) but i did the math and nada.

Is there any other special condition for it to give the bonus ?
I'm asking because i still receive only 10% on hunts, instead of 13% (and yes i did the math).
Dátum: 2010.05.07. 12:15:19
Idézet: Aeschmann - 2010.05.04. 19:40:38
uh...the hungo evaluation is ...well...the hungos evaluate with different balances...
i have many snapshots of things that are really restrained to a group...
like...oceanography...(doctor degree)...history...(doctor degree)...biology...(doctor degree)...chemistry...(doctor degree)...
shall i continue...?
i am ROMANIAN...
now...ban me for speaking the truth...
and...hungos...you'll close the business for one simple reason...
what you are you doing is infringing many european laws concerning your lovely business...
it sucks...isn't it...?
the idea of quiz...is super...educational and everything...with one condition...RESPECT IT...
otherwise is just like the politicians asking for votes...and never put in practice the promises...

and...do not get mad for ..."hungo"...
be happy i did not used ..."bozgor"...which is more appropriate...
you know why...don't you...?

I tend to disagree. You are not entitled to judge. I never played DoomLord until recently (1 week prior World 2 opening), but from what i've seen the Quizz has a major part in the game (one that i like).
Yes they are some questions that shouldn't be in here (that require somehow a trained person) but nothing it's perfect and they surely passed when they where testing the sistem. Nothing it's perfect.

So with this i want to tell you to just shut the hell up (i'm sure that some mod will be mad for this language i use right now) and if you dont like it just delete instead of insulting the people that try to give you a nice game.
I know first handed how hard is to make something like they did.

What annoyed me the most was the "i'm romanian" and "be happy i did not used ..."bozgor"...which is more appropriate..."
Do you have any ideea what "bozgor"means? I really hope that you get banned just for this, because from my point of view this is a major insult.

P.S.: I'm Romanian too if you wonder, but i stil have a litle respect for people.
Dátum: 2010.05.06. 13:28:21
The chance to find a map piece is 2%, plus 0,03% per climbing skill. This is the only ratio that i can see there.

This example has nothing to do with the problem since "the chance to find a map piece is 2%, plus 0,03% per climbing skill."
One group has 100 followers, and each one has a 1% chance to find a map piece.
Another group has 10 followers, and each one has a 5% chance to find a map piece.

As i told you i believe that is a error in translation, as it is normal that a lower group to have more map pieces for every player that it wont necessarily have to reflect in the total amount. What devs should do is to explain clearly how the event works and we wont have any misunderstandings in the future.
Dátum: 2010.05.05. 14:00:41
Idézet: Lefevre - 2010.05.05. 13:22:36
Level 16 doomlord looking for a clan, contact me if you think yours is good enough

You can add more info, level 16 but on what server since now there are 2 servers.
Dátum: 2010.05.04. 06:50:09
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2010.05.04. 06:31:29
I doubled the amount of map pieces in the past week with much less activity than I had earlier in the competition. I still think something is off with the script.

What Soul-Huckster are you working for and your skills can be a great influence. It's easy to talk, but without proper information this can be at any help. It's true that it's a chance game (dice roll) so it is possible that some players to get allot of them in a short time even now (google dice roll if you want to find out more).
Dátum: 2010.05.04. 06:14:43
I think that is based on how much of the map is discovered. In the first day the map was fresh ("to be discovered") and as you advance it's normal to get less map pieces since the map is almost completed and you will "visit" areas discovered by you or other players.
In the first days i had the same opinion about the script but right now i see it is OK. Don't trow your frustration on the dev team. About "The less minions she have, the higher the chance!" if you think it's actually correct and you confirmed it. Less minions means more map pieces for you, and as you said you got 40 in the first days, but not necessarily more for the Soul-huckster.

You have to understand that the developers are hungarians and it's hard to do a 100% accurate translation from any language to english or either way around. What makes sens in a language can be something totally different in another, so i believe that some are just translations errors or misinterpretations.
Dátum: 2010.04.30. 22:25:29
Idézet: Younglord - 2010.04.30. 20:21:15
Undoubtedly I would be a better player, had I the time to spend studying the nuances of the game.
I am a working musician, which demands a lot of my time, and cant sit for hours waiting for hunts to finish.
Fact is, I currently have over 100 unused action points, and full-on 100 duel points.
Thanks for the advice, I will see if I can work out a better approach.

As i suggested to some of my clan members, you can always disable premium healing when you want to do hunts (if you have that) and then duel to loose and try to have as close to 1 HP as you can. If you manage 1HP you cant be attacked for 3 hours (enough time to do hunts and raise SE for skills/gear).
I know its not to pretty to have to many losses but it may help you get stronger and recover some lost ground.
Dátum: 2010.04.30. 22:19:59
Idézet: Dayfray - 2010.04.27. 23:36:36
there are two players in this clan i am in a war with. EdwardTeach and MaryBelle Teach. first of all their name is very similar. second. Edward Teach has really strong skills and has a friendship crystal, he is level 8. MaryBelle is level six almost never duels and has the most basic equipment. it says she quizzes and has spent what looks like all of it on building for the clan. i'm no expert, but it looks to me like it is one person cheating. this is in world 2 btw their clan is called Heart

Not saying that it's a good thing, but as long as they follow the rules stated about attacking and all that they don't do any rule braking (from what i've understand reading the game rules you can "multi-account" or play from the same IP folowing a few simple rules). As for the names if you look closely they can be 2 brothers/friends/husband and wife so it is natural that if they want to play to be this way. IMHO if they follow the simple rules stated they dont do anything wrong.
Dátum: 2010.04.27. 19:44:10
I don't quite understand this. If i attack a player that is a farm i can get banned if he complains?!
If this is the case why we are allowed to duel in the first place?! I'm sure that nobody will attack a player unless:

1. He gets SE from the duel
2. He gets easy XP from the duel.

I do both of these i attack for SE and for XP (for me and for my pet) so cut it out with these childish things.
Dátum: 2010.04.27. 19:39:15
Idézet: Jerko - 2010.04.27. 16:40:03
A guy attacks me with lower attribute points , and i had more ability points than him , and in addition to this , I also had support .
And I lost ! How's that for a change ?

Idézet: Boar - 2010.04.27. 19:23:38
Are you bored yet? I lost, I lost, I lost... When will you understand that RANDOM has a great power on low levels? When a character 6-800 ability scores weaker will kick your butt continously,that will be a bug. But now, when less then 100 point is the total difference, there is no place to complaint, it's just luck.
If the stronger always wins, there is no sense to start a character,cause you lost against everyone,who started sooner then you.This is the problem of your ideas... You dig,man?

To complete what Boar said, if you somehow screwed your stats or that player is a little bit smarter than you and understands how stats affect the character and duels he can easily win. I lost some battles when i started the game and tried different stat builds to find one that suits my game style and after i managed to find a balance the win/loses changed and i started to win.
I suggest that you stop complaining and start playing. The game wont play itself and the FAQ's/ README's wont read themselves.
Dátum: 2010.04.27. 19:27:36
I don't know if this exists (this is my first time playing, except the 5 days on W1 before W2 was started) but i would like a "special" pet that allows you to equip 2 items on it. It may have the normal stats but this to be the only "special" feature.
But to make it fair, you should be able to equip only normal pet upgrades, since the special/epic will certainly overpower him.

What do you think ?!
Dátum: 2010.04.15. 11:11:05
I don't know how you loose but for me it's happening rare and as normal as it must be considering the random factor so stop complaining, read the info of every stats and maybe you'll start winning.
Dátum: 2010.04.14. 01:00:33
Read the FAQ's and info's you don't have to pay everytime you join.

If you leave a clan - either of your own free will or by the decision of your allies - the program stores the size of the soul-well. When you enter another clan, you do not have to fill in the well from zero but you get some bonus in the ratio of the soul-well of the former clan. Thus you get something for your labour, you can take a part of your work with you.
Oldal: 123456