Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Wormtail

Oldal: 123
Dátum: 2015.04.25. 21:13:57
So for 120 chitins I could buy the fetish shard...
What is a fetish shard?
I was thinking about what reward to choose (at the end of this current Xeno event).
But It's hard to compare them without knowing anything.
Please post the description of this current fetish shard!
Thanks in advance!
Dátum: 2014.10.04. 21:38:11
Just 1 question:
Will the Energy Master AA skill modify the income for each duel (if I wear an item with extra SE for winning duels) ?
Dátum: 2014.05.26. 18:20:53
It seems we'll finish the event 3rd.
I managed to collect the 900 wins comfortably.
I got the fetish (i don't know why the price was set 100 not 80)
I got 5 relic coupons (worth 250AS because it's 50AS in the daily offer page)
I got 9-10kSE/duel (my EH gives only around 6k normally) + AA points (I could dress in +AA gear) (that means an extra cca.3,2MSE for me and +8%AA points*900wins)

I could run into Cruel or Sbart (and powerful clones) who usually destroyed my HP but regeneration helped (i have quite high Heal wounds skill)

What is not too cool is the coordination. You guys in charge should help that next time.

overall statisfaction is 8/10 (because of the difficulties in the coordination of the horde attacks)

Edit: it was not +3,2MSE it was less i forgot those level 1 bastards in the first days who ruined my income
Dátum: 2014.04.26. 21:24:31
I think that you should offer the option for new players to gain levels faster. Or offer inactive players' characters (or just clones).
I know that starting from level 1 into top50 is mission impossible.
If a player starts playing (regardless what game are we talking about) and he/she sees a toplist would like to see him/herself in the top in the future (at least would like a little chance making it possible).

What success can a newcomer get now?
check the toplist a level 1 can be on page 319 (there are 2000+ pages each with 25 names)
For a level 1 what can you offer/promise? Paying for AS but no real activity around him/her (OK I don't have stats about activity but just take a look at the results http://world2.doomlord.net/index.php?m=viadal&sub=eredmenyek look at the category No.1- Akosi the sole character there; No. 2-3 - no one; No. 4 - 2 players

So i thought that maybe starting a 4x speed game in our world or if it's not possible, just for one time, offer every player to carry their character to our world. Is there anyone who would ask for this? What do you think? (when the next will start you should send out a poll to the players) (a level 100 world sounds interesting!!)

Maybe you should create an option for different languages for example when i log in i have to select the world. why not try to have an option to select language as well.

I hope you can get it!
Dátum: 2014.04.26. 20:51:13
The quiz thing is good. I think you should think about that people with 10k+ good answers or 12 quiz medals or VIP membership could still answer the questions but without any affect on the income. So i would create a button under settings 'I want quiz questions during hunts' if this is not ticked/pressed than default would be auto-good answers. (or something like this)
Dátum: 2014.01.16. 23:48:05
Congratulations Cruel!!
Good job!
Dátum: 2012.11.20. 22:19:59
I did not get my Landragor Medal.
Pleae add it for me!!
Many thanks in advance!

(I really like this event!)
Dátum: 2012.10.26. 19:57:29
Nope, this is not that case.
I have it maxed a long time ago.
Dátum: 2012.10.24. 20:16:28
This is a really annoying thing (to me at least):

'You can't attack this character, because you attacked him/her in the last 60 minutes.'

Why is he/she attackable on the duel page if not??
Dátum: 2012.10.23. 17:05:06
I have a question!
The spoken Necklace's (lvl 115 epic treasure) description says it can be equipped with ANY focus crytal. Now I want to know that if i buy a helm crystal (with 2% bonus on improving Luck) and insert it, will it work?
Dátum: 2012.10.05. 22:50:14
Which of the following letters is NOT the name of a vitamin?
P
E
A
K

All of these are vitamins!
Dátum: 2012.10.03. 18:06:22
Oh I didn't notice it!

My new suggestion:
As Strong bones have been introduced I'm not planning to squeeze my pets ever. But on higher levels I have seen cooler pics of monsters. Can't you make it possible (even for some AS's) to be able to change the avatar of my pets.

(I know there is a way becuse my crystal clone's pets are the same base level, but their avatar is different)
Dátum: 2012.09.20. 19:14:43
Thanks for the answer!

One other idea:
I had this "use the simulation 5 times or..." quest in ToD.
I find it really boring that only 5 names I can enter. As it is just simulation, not real duel why can't we simulate against anyone within reach as in the championship? Maybe I would use simulation more often!
Dátum: 2012.09.19. 18:34:15
First of all, I didn't dig into posts here, so sorry if someone came up with this and this idea is thrown away.

I would like to see a sum of my DG drained SE as I am a premium member I can see the amount during duels but not in DG.
Dátum: 2012.09.15. 13:33:11
I got my Xeno chain crystal in the first war. It was described as reusable then. I could reuse it since with no problem. Today, I got a better necklace and I have deleted it from my Questor. I can't find it now.
Help me where it is! (Very important!!)
Dátum: 2012.08.09. 12:10:04
Thanks for the quick reaction again.
I t's not a big problem until it can be fixed.
And I will check it always in the future!
Thanks again!
Dátum: 2012.08.08. 20:14:51
I have a little problem, somewhat occured last after the introducing the ToD into the game:
The counter of 'Squeeze 10 pets in one day!' and the 'Acquire 15 essences' did work earlier today but around 10hours ago surely not.
squeeze 10 should be finished instead of 3 and the essences counter should be 6 instead of 5.
I won't go hunting to make your work easier to find the problem.
Please set this squeeze 10 pets finished.
Thank you!
Dátum: 2012.08.07. 06:43:34
Im a member in GuGu too.
Im in this situation too.
I didn't take my reward yet
I hope you can tell what happened!
Dátum: 2012.06.15. 15:22:00
Thanks for the quick answer, and yes it helped!
Dátum: 2012.06.15. 14:47:41
I have a question:
My pet has advanced a level during a fight against a xeno.
i have used 1 DP in that fight.
The ToD has not counted it (and the duel XP quest did neither)
Did I miss something?
Oldal: 123