Topic neve: Ruler of the Planet
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Ruler of the Planet
201. hozzászólás - 2014.01.14. 15:59:11
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.01.14. 13:58:22
We didnt create impossible tasks, just if you want to finish some tasks faster, it needs more efforts.

ardent: what you say is not right, pyramid is doable for almost "free" for level 80+, that didn't change. Yes some tasks require stones to be spent but approx. the same amount is awarded back. Even if you want to be first and want to do it fast, you can't ease your way by using a lot of decrees, because it is limited to 1 /day. So yes, the FIRST TIME you could win by stones, but not now. Making it a fair competition was more important, than "making profit".

Oh my dear Miklos, let me run the AS numbers for you:

Tire 1: - 5 lesser hunter's loot = 10 AS

Tire 2: - 20 lesser hunter's loot = 40 AS

Tire 3: - 15 lesser hunter's loot = 30 AS
- About 5 AS for squeezing 50 pets
- 40 AS for 125 DG fights

Tire 4: - 20 lesser hunter's loot = 40 AS
- 6 AS to squeeze 21 pets

Tire 5: - 18 monster cocktails = 54 AS
- 52 lesser hunter's loot = 104 AS
- Increase IQ by 5 = another 10 AS since I just increased Magic on tire 4

Tire 6: - Buy 2 daily offers = 10 AS ( more if unlucky )
- Stimulator - 10 AS
- Get 62k Exp - don't want to count how many Lesser Hunter's Loots this means

Tire 7: - 230 DG fights = 69 AS
- 5 focus Crystals = 10 AS
- helm shards = 10 AS for a decree

That's aproximatly a wooping 450 AS (not counting hunter loots needed for the 62K exp)

Conclusion??? Someone can finish this event in less than 48 hours but has to pay a minimum small amount of about 450 AS. You could do it for free in 3 weeks but we are taking about wining first place here. IS THIS NOT AN AS RACE, Miklos?????
A hozzászólást ardent módosította 2014.01.14. 15:59:44-kor
it figures ....
Pontszám: 5
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
202. hozzászólás - 2014.01.14. 17:09:10
Many errors in the above calculation...

You can hunt without hunter's loot. You can use APts to refresh squeeze and DG. You are not forced to respecialize for each ability increase. You are not forced to do tasks while the multiplier is in effect, or you can at least wait until they decrease a bit. Etc, etc.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
203. hozzászólás - 2014.01.14. 17:15:05
I already had to use 1 decree because I am 90k XP away from leveling and already completed all my tasks... oopse

other than that, I find this version of the temple VERY doable... last time if you couldn't complete a task you HAD to use a decree or just say "screw it" and not complete the temple... this time, it get WAY easier over time and since I don't care about time this is a fun event.

however, 3x level 50 pets is another one that no one can do without a decree... I don't even have enough temple crystals to level pets that far! I foresee myself having no problem completing this in 3 weeks and getting all the rewards with only using one more decree for the pet quest... AND, you can use SE for the decree if you are not a premium member.

some people just need something to complain about.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
204. hozzászólás - 2014.01.14. 17:15:16
No, you are not forced to do any of those IF you are not trying to win THE FREAKING TITLE!!!! Sigh, Miklos, why do you have to always discard my point and prove something else that is just adjacent to it?

I specified those costs would apply to someone trying to finish in less than 48 hours.
it figures ....
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
205. hozzászólás - 2014.01.14. 17:17:01
On a side not, IF you are not online, you don't get credit for the hunts you complete for the Pyramid. That is plain WRONG and seems to be a bug but nvm, we are all used to those by now ....
it figures ....
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
206. hozzászólás - 2014.01.14. 17:23:52
on another side note, you get 145 AS from the temple, so if you do the first 2 rows without using a decree, you can use a decree on every level after that for free..

so for fuck sake Ardent... quit the god damn game already... no one likes you!
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
207. hozzászólás - 2014.01.14. 17:38:10
Dear rude person, let me quote my motto: "I never argue with stupid people!"

Enough said
it figures ....
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
208. hozzászólás - 2014.01.15. 01:07:24
Nothing but a bunch of cry babies. And you aren't just whining about having to spend money. I have never spent a lot of money and have always been within three tasks of getting through the whole pyramid. You're whining cause you can't get through it as quickly without spending a lot of money just simply cause your ego wants the title. To me this event is more about the items you can win by getting through the levels, not about racing.

@ Ardent - I don't know if your mama ever told you but I will - stupid is a horrible name to call someone. As I've said before you must be a miserable person to have to ridicule and name call just so you can feel like a worth while person. I can't imagine what has made you so miserable but I don't give you any sympathy as each of us has choices to change ourselves and our lives.

If you choose to be miserable and treat people with lack of respect and dignity then maybe you should stop playing the game. You certainly don't seem to like it at all. You definitely don't like most of the people on here or you wouldn't speak to them in such a nasty way.

And I still congratulate the admins on this event and it's changes. I must agree they should take away the title and then it's just a nice event and not a competition.

@Cruel01 - sorry you can't enjoy the event without it being a race and I'm sorry you don't want to try and play it without spending a lot of money. More of a challenge when played that way.
very popularFurlozza
Végzetúr poronty
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
209. hozzászólás - 2014.01.15. 05:51:09
Have just started the Pyramid...... oooooooeeer... it's changed a bit LMAO

Best laid plans of mice and men etc..... looks like I'll have to squeeze some old pets cause I pride myself on completing the event with the least number of decrees as quickly as possible and in W3 never missed the top 10/15 list. (You can check my character to see how many decrees I used in those if you wish)

My main bitch is that I forgot it started today,,, and I will be away from my burrow for the next four weeks. Not Happy, Jan!! So much for making top 15... so guess it will just revert to finishing with as few Decrees as possible.

Oh and on the whole.... me likey new look/tasks.
The ONLY Wombat on W3
Pontszám: 6.50
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
210. hozzászólás - 2014.01.16. 18:31:50
Congradulations Cruel01 on your glorious victory of the Pyramid of glory.

it would appear that focusing on the task at hand, instead of complaining about it on the forums, was the right strategy
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
211. hozzászólás - 2014.01.16. 18:35:46
congratulations, Cruel01!
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
212. hozzászólás - 2014.01.16. 19:17:43 (Válasz manunkind #211 hozzászólására.)
Thanks guys!

It was a lot of work. Really brutal!

And I can confirm this new format is absolutely awful for whoever wants to win the event! I can also confirm I will not defend my title six months from now if this ridiculous format is repeated. Instead I will just do it in 3 weeks. Who knows? I may even end up gaining some AS at the end, as Miklos claims to be possible lol

Cruel.

P.S. The fetish is bugged. It's just a black row on pet equipment. I know it's not live yet, but it was a good chance to allow us to look at what these special abilities can be.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2014.01.16. 19:19:38-kor
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
213. hozzászólás - 2014.01.16. 20:36:32 (Válasz Cruel01 #212 hozzászólására.)
Congrats Cruel!

...ohh and btw i know what the fetish gives.
everyone's favoriteWormtailFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
45 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
214. hozzászólás - 2014.01.16. 23:48:05
Congratulations Cruel!!
Good job!
ImGaviusKlugge
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
215. hozzászólás - 2014.01.17. 02:23:15
Congrats Cruel01. Hard work paid off. Now you can relax and next time hopefully you will enjoy it more.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
216. hozzászólás - 2014.01.17. 10:43:18
Congratulations Cruel01!

Right now, the fetist is just a token, it will become useful when the minions go live (next week).
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
217. hozzászólás - 2014.01.17. 13:22:57
Gz Cruel! Great choice on the tasks to decree

On a side note, this event is even more boring and time consuming than it previously was. I won't even get into AS consumption, no point in arguing about that.

P.S. I don't care that some people don't like me, you can talk smack as much as you like, only proves you are frustrated and envious
it figures ....
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
218. hozzászólás - 2014.01.18. 01:25:35
LOL OMG - I almost peed myself when I read that people are envious of Ardent. hahahahahahahahaha I wouldn't want to be her or anything like her if my life depended on it. That's the best joke I've heard in ages and the best laugh of the day!

Of course since you lost you would say it was boring and time consuming. If it was that you wouldn't have been in the lead or tried to win it or even come in second. If I was bored and it consumed so much of my time I wouldn't have continued. That's what a smart person would do.

I still can't stop laughing at the fact we are all envious of you. ROFLMAO
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
959 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
219. hozzászólás - 2014.01.18. 03:28:17
in fairness, she complained last time when she won, too.
very populardigitalisFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
220. hozzászólás - 2014.01.18. 06:40:20
I try to read every fresh post, but its becoming boring and time consuming reading all the guff from ardent.
Oldal: 123456789101112
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője