Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Nothing wrong with planning, but the Event lasts 14 days, and you get a new ToD every 28 days. So it becomes totally dependent on the timing of your ToD, not only your planning.

I don't mind tasks that are hard, or require planning (actually, I think the Adventure tasks are good), but I don't think it is good when it becomes totally random if some people can do the task or not.
Nice with more "mini events". But...

Could you please avoid these types of tasks?
"Temple knight
duration: nov 7-nov 14
Complete 2 tasks in the Temple of Doom!
reward: 1 festival emblem, 1 temple crystal"

Because it requires the player to have a Temple active, with enough tasks to be completed. Anyone "in between" Temples, or close to finish a temple at that time simply cannot do these types of tasks, and it punishes those players in a unnecessary way.
Dátum: 2014.10.18. 09:41:56
Idézet: manunkind - 2014.10.18. 03:40:02
does anyone know the level of the ancient fetish? thanks.

Ancient fetish is level 150.
Dátum: 2014.10.10. 06:15:58
I read it as the Clan championship will run continuously, and that after 4-6 weeks winners will be announced and then another round will immediately start.
Dátum: 2014.10.07. 12:12:27
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.10.07. 11:15:28
Sorry guys it seems in the clan championship Russian clans show up, we correct that asap. thx for your patience.

Well....that is not the only problem with the Clan championship today.
* All squares have the % left from last week.
* And it looks like there has been a new Clan war started (it is now Turn 1, but the last Clan war was never finished).
Dátum: 2014.10.06. 20:02:25
I would guess there is going to be more than one Clan championship?
Dátum: 2014.09.11. 07:04:37
Idézet: manunkind - 2014.09.11. 03:55:28
i gave my sun fetish to a pet, but i'm not ready to ascend it to a minion yet. so i can maximize efficiency, is there any way to see what level this particular fetish is?

According to my ascended pet the Sun fetish is level 200 (as can be seen by hovering over the fetish after ascending it).
Dátum: 2014.08.03. 10:18:32
Submit a ticket to Customer support, and be sure to include as much info as you can.
And be instistent that they look at the issue if you belive someting is not as it is supposed to be.
Dátum: 2014.07.31. 10:54:58
Sounds nice.

But I have small request:
With all the different "currencies" in the game it is becoming hard to find them and get a good overall view of them. The problem is mainly an organization question.
Some resources (like Soul Diamonds) are displayed on the Soul-Huckster page, while other currencies (like Temple Crystals, Shards of loyalty, Horde trophy, and Relic shards (did I miss any?)) are listed under "Misc" on the Inventory page.
I did post about the "mess" with the inventory some time ago (http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,178.0), and it is only getting worse with time (new things added, but Inventory layout is the same). In addition to the suggestion in my post about the inventory, I feel that a Currency category could be added where all "click on me and buy stuff"-type currencies could be gathered.
Dátum: 2014.05.16. 07:53:58
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.05.04. 20:16:50
We are already trying to fix quiz problem, new Horde Wars event will have reward "quiz orb" if you have it, you dont have to answer quiz questions

The relic from the Horde wars Event is nice, but in my opinion not really "enough". The reason is that this "solution" is only available from a specific Event, while the "problem" is universal. I see several ways of implementing a similar benefit to all players (i.e. skipping answering Quiz questions):
a) Keep the relic and also make it available to buy. This could be for 1) ancient stones, b) soul diamonds/relic shards/SE/platinum(/Horde trophies) (i.e. any non-premium currency)
b) Everyone gets the Relic when they fulfill some form of criteria (8/10/12 Quiz medals?)
c) Implement a new Clan building that gives the same benefit as the Relic

Personally I would think that a2 is the solution, maybe with the requirement to buy it for other currencies higher than for Horde trophies (6 Quiz medals and 5000 Quiz questions?)?
i do not think it is a good idea to sell it for AS, because the players we are trying to retain is all players, not just premium players.
Dátum: 2014.05.08. 07:00:43
Not at this time, no. But they were wastely different after 14.00, although I would say "not correct". The uncorrectness yesterday was caused by some clans fighting for the wrong Horde, and that should (hopefully...maybe?) be fixed today.

Also, the Highscore list is messed up. It is supposed to update at 1400 server time, but is already updated. And the potions drunk list is a mess.
Dátum: 2014.05.08. 06:43:31
There is definetly something weird going on with the Event. The map displaying now is not the same one that was displayed after the results of Day 1. In fact, it is massively different, with some territories "unclaimed", and the percentages in the 0.01-0.8% range.
The Event needs to be fixed, and that needs to happen yesterday.
Dátum: 2014.05.06. 13:01:32
The new rewards for Horde throphies are not listed when clicking the Horde throphies.
Dátum: 2014.03.30. 09:11:43
They probably thought "let people chose between two different prices, and decide for themselves which one they want". Isn't that how it should be in a game like this? You get to chose between different things, and figure out for yourself which one is "better" (for you, right now).
Although I have to say that far too often the "choices" are no real choices, since option A might be much better than option B. This time it looks like it was a much tougher choice, and then people complain.
Dátum: 2014.03.27. 17:21:54
What about the Minion focus Relic?

Will it get added to the reward list? Can we upgrade/buy it with relic coupons?
Dátum: 2014.03.25. 13:09:20
On topic:
I do not see any way to get another Minion from this event (War of the Hucksters). There is no Fetish as a possible reward.

The Minion focus Relic is not listed in the Reward tab.
Dátum: 2014.03.20. 19:08:52
Why not have some kind of event for the International servers at the same time as the convention in Hungary?
I mean, some kind of online Event.

And would it not be good to launch a sale of AS at the same time as adding a new, expensive option to the game? *wink wink*
Dátum: 2014.03.14. 18:07:40
soulprotecting diamond
Type: focus crystal
Insert: weapon, armor, shield
Level: 155
Drain soul protection: +30%
SE protection.: +10%
Price: 8 ancient stones

The Focus crystal above confuses me a bit. What is "SE protection"? I would have assumed it was Drain soul protection, but it has that also...
Dátum: 2014.03.12. 07:09:03
Idézet: Trackur - 2014.03.11. 23:35:37
Idézet: Sbart - 2014.03.11. 13:39:04
Actually, no. If you have one, you cannot get the other as a Reward.

Since you have a Xeno ring focus crystal, you cannot get the Xeno necklace focus crystal.

Actually no, I had the necklace focus crystal already but it was on an item and not a spare and that counts as having it. I opened a ticket with support. So my choices were to delete the one I have and then get 2 more and have a spare, or get the enchanting horn. I got the horn.

But Trackur, you said you had one Ring focus crystal, and could not choose to get the Necklace focus crystal. According to the rewards, this is how it should be, i.e. if you have one type of Xeno focus crustal you cannot get the other.

Now, if you meant that you had one Xeno Necklace focus crystal in an item, and one in your equipment, and could not choose it as a Reward, I can understand your question. But that was not what you orginally asked.
Dátum: 2014.03.11. 13:39:04
Actually, no. If you have one, you cannot get the other as a Reward.

Since you have a Xeno ring focus crystal, you cannot get the Xeno necklace focus crystal.