Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2012.09.11. 12:15:49
About the essences:
With Alchemy 4/5 you should have 14% chance to get an essences when you squeeze a pet. You should capture (and squeeze) in 8% of your hunts, so you should get 1 essence every 90-ish Hunts, or about 12.4 in 28 days (with 40 Hunts/day). So yes, the Task is definitely an AS one (since you have to use Pet equipment to finish it).

About the Helm/Boot task:
Hint: There is no level limit on the task. You can buy whatever Helm/Boots you like, not necessarily one that you have good use for.
Dátum: 2012.09.11. 11:27:45
The problem is not only that that particular task is difficult, but that since the different "Raise Skill"-tasks were put together there are fewer possible tasks, and difficult task like the "Collect 15 essences" one comes up more often.
The solution to that particular task would be to make it easier, but a solution to improve the overall difficulty of the Temple of Doom would be to increase the number of different possible tasks in the ToD. I will re-post the list I suggested a few pages back...

- Increase you Skill total by 7/21/45 (4x4/5x5/6x6)
- Increase your Ability total by 5/10/15 (4x4/5x5/6x6)
- Buy a new pair of Boots
- Buy a new Weapon, a shield, and an armor (all must be your level or higher)
- Drink 25 Healing potions (your level-10 or higher)
- Drink 25 Mana potions (your level-10 or higher)
- Increase your Correct quiz answers by 100/200/300 (4x4/5x5/6x6)
- Train a new pet
- Sell 4 focus Crystals in the Auction house
Dátum: 2012.09.11. 08:47:15
Not an official answer E., but I think that when the last landragor came around it was said that the chest would a) not stack, and b) if you had a chest you could not get another one. You would not loose the chest as such, but since you couldn't get another you would loose the opportunity to get one.

So if I were you I would use the chest before the event starts.
Dátum: 2012.09.04. 14:05:21
Just out of curiosity; What kind of random number generator does Beholder use for Doomlord?
Dátum: 2012.08.22. 21:13:31
No idea what is wrong, but with the stats/items you present you should be able to buy items up ti level 88 (Trade 130+40+30=200/10=20+68 (level)=88). Unless you mean that you have Mind-boost 160 (so bonus 80), in which case it would be 90 (Trade 130+80=190 (max)+30=220/10=22+68 (level)=90).

Did you have the other Belt of Trading (the temporary) and it ran out of time?
Dátum: 2012.08.17. 11:27:54
The Catalyst essence is like any other essence (you get it by squeezing), but you cannot do anything with it alone. It is only used to create Ultra-essences.
You can also get it by using the Essence converter Relic (level 90). It allows you to convert 4 identical essences into one Catalyst essence.
Dátum: 2012.08.17. 09:02:14
Do you have a Catalyst essence?

The option to create Ultra-essences does not show up unless you have one essence of every type in a category and a catalyst essences (from the Special category).
Dátum: 2012.08.10. 12:54:53
Miklos: I sent you an email with a screenshot of the potion bug. A Mana-potion that should restore 4000-5800 SP +10% from the Relic only restored 4294 SP.
Dátum: 2012.08.10. 12:48:59
There is a new category in the Highscore list (far right under Character - Achievements): !!HSZ!! (af_koltott)
What is this supposed to show?
Dátum: 2012.08.10. 12:22:18
Equipment: ultra-implant
+150% Healing efficiency, +20% SE, +3 moral/victory (duels and challenges only), +12 XP/victory
Dátum: 2012.08.08. 13:47:33
Bug with the new icons for using healing/Mana potions. After drinking a few potions, it appears as if one does not gain the correct HP/SP from potions drunk by using the small icons for Healing/Mana potions (introduced in the last update).

Drank a "mysterious elixir" (level 120, 5800-7800 SP) and got 3800 SP. And by drinking a few other Mana-potions it appears as if the Nature Crystal (Relic bought for AS) does not increase the amount you get from potions drunk this way.
Dátum: 2012.08.06. 19:07:18
Not entirely sure my problem has to do with the changed XP for top 50, but I cannot think of anything else that fits.

My clan recently finished a round of Clan-quests. Since I didn't have any text displaying on the Clan-quest page, I was under the impression that I would get the "x3" reward. But I only got 75 CP and 5AA points, a if I got the reward from leveling up twice. Now, I did level up twice during the clan-quest round, but those levels were with the modified XP for top 50. Could someone please look into it?

Sbart
World 2
Dátum: 2012.08.04. 16:18:32
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_soil

So it should be Night soil (two words, not one), and that was an....interesting reading.
Dátum: 2012.08.02. 10:51:46
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2012.08.02. 02:12:07
]Why are you forcing ppl to have ultraspec and transp maxed without MB?!

"I don't understand this question. What is MB? Forcing? Would you like to improve all your abilities and skills for double cost? When you build your character, these are the skills you max out first. This is only a comfort function, saves you some click, and saves less experienced players to make the most fatal mistake."

Cruel means that many players have Ultra-spec and transplantation at 1/2-max and then use mind-boost (MB) to get it to max when increasing Abilities and skills respectively. By "forcing" people to get max in those skills they gain a "disadvantage" in that all other skills become more expensive. Minor point really, and to me it looks like an ok way to make sure new players do not get totally screwed over.
Dátum: 2012.08.01. 10:28:42
Championship is open World 2, is it not working on other worlds?
Dátum: 2012.07.31. 14:51:31
Thanks for the positive reply!

About the reward:
Since which Adventure you get is random, it should be ok with that the Reward is not dependent on then number of Adventure tasks, since it will even out over time. As for the list of rewards, I think it is good, except that I would remove the Adventure Crystal. It is just a new resource, and is it necessary? The inclusion of the Temple Crystal already gives the player a resource that can be exchanged for a number of different rewards, and I do not really see the reason for including another resource (unless you have some special plans for it?). And the Reward is pretty good even without it.

I also like the name Epic Adventure, although I do agree with the discussion that they didn't turn out, well, very Epic.
Dátum: 2012.07.31. 09:40:32
Hmm, good points.

I do not really like the term "special Adventure", but it works fine as a name for now (hopefully someone will find a better name for it before it gets implemented in the game).

I kind of like the higher CP cost per bonus, but without further data on how much CP the average player has and how difficult Adventures are for the average player I would not put a number on how many CP/bonus. The idea of an AA ability to help is also a good idea.

(I am leaving Epic adventures out for now)

So the new summary would then be:
After a player reaches level 100, every 10th Adventure would be a Special Adventure (name pending). This works in the following way:
1) When a player (of at least level 100) have completed 9 Adventures the next Adventure found will be a Special Adventure.
2) Special Adventures are just like normal Adventures in some ways: Same type tests, can be dropped, count for the repeatable quest
3) Special Adventures differ from normal adventures in that a) test are harder, and b) the reward is different

How are tests harder in Special Adventures?

Adventure test in Special Adventures are harder by having a higher difficulty (Ability tests/Skill tests), require more resources (HP/SP/SE), or require a higher level Potion. Also, Crystal point will be used differently, so that a player will need x CP/+1 Bonus on the tests. Possibly there could be an AA ability that modifies x.

How is the reward different?
Instead of a number of Soul-diamonds (based on the level of the player and the number of tests in the Adventure) the reward will be based on the Wheel of Fortune. Perhaps one "non-AS roll" per 2 tests in the Adventure, with an additional "Luck coupon" roll for every 5 tests would be good? So a 5-test Adventure would give 2 non-AS and one Luck coupon roll.
Dátum: 2012.07.31. 09:22:54
Sorry for posting again, but how about that Championship?

Not having a Championship on time is weird, and does affect things like the Temple of Doom in a bad way. Bad, bad way.
Dátum: 2012.07.30. 09:27:51
Kalann, some random thoughts (although I tried to structure them a bit):

Crystal Points (CP):
I think we both can agree that it is very easy to get a lot of CP (I have more than 7k on World2), and when you have that many (several thousands) they loose their meaning. Personally, I do not think this is good, and it would be better if they would be meaningful (otherwise they could just be removed from the game). So I actually think it would be good if you would need to spend a bunch of CP on every Epic Adventure, and do so quite often, because the maybe (just maybe) CP would be meaningful again.

About "Epic-ness" and difficulty:

In some way I think we want the same: Adventures which are harder, and give a different (better) reward.
Now I see your point in making the Epic adventures really, really hard (i.e. Entity hard). But then Epic Adventures should also be a lot rarer, perhaps 1/level(?), and not once every 10 Adventures. I structured my original idea on the special dimension gate battles, so that the Epic Adventures would be harder than a normal Adventure, and give a slightly better reward. Now i agree that perhaps Epic Adventure is not the best name for that, and perhaps Special Adventure would be better (although it doesn't sound that good).

I guess what I am trying to say is that both ideas have some merit. Either a) something special every 10 Adventures or b) some really hard every level. Personally I would prefer option a), mostly because I think that would suit the majority of players (and also because I think that it might make CP have a meaning again). Of course the reward has to be tailored to that.

Idézet: Kalann - 2012.07.28. 14:23:44

My proposed hoard was tailored to my proposal's difficulty level. To be honest, I find your's a bit fat for the little effort required. No offense intended ... but it looks like a system to convert crystal points into AA/Ability points.

No offense taken, and my original idea was for the Treasure hoard to contain things from the WoF, not Ability stones and AA points. These were added on as suggestions later, and I think if one would go with the "one per ten"-frequency, it should go back to the WoF rewards only.
Dátum: 2012.07.30. 08:50:14
So, will there be any normal Championship in August 2012? Or is the Championship on hold for holidays?