Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2017.05.08. 06:30:33
You get the Orange mytokronits when the training period in the kennel ends (not when it starts).
Dátum: 2017.02.24. 16:29:56
Contact Customer support (Yellow HELP button).
Dátum: 2017.02.02. 13:14:22
I believe there is a penalty to your Luck stat (i.e. your Luck decreases permanently) if you change Clan too often.

EDIT
Found the info:
"Deserters

Unknown to some, if you desert your alliance too much, you will see a decline in luck. Each person has a counter, and everytime they leave an alliance (or get kicked) they gain one of these counters. If a person has:

Counter-2 > Character Service/(2*Months passed)

Then they lose

Counter - 2 - (Character Service/(2*Months passed))

For example, if I was in an alliance for a week and I quit, then did the same for a second, third and fourth, I would have 4 counters with a total of 1 months service and immediately, I would lose (2-2-1)= -1 luck. This wouldn't show up in the stat, but it's effect would take place. "
Dátum: 2017.02.01. 08:06:04
There are indications of the forums for the original game (the Hungarians version) that there will be a new fetish available from the Carnival event this February. Will this be available on the International version as well?
EDIT Looks like it is available.

What about other changes coming to the Hungarian version (Minion championship, Auction house changes, Wheel of fortune changes)?
Dátum: 2016.12.22. 14:16:02
Could we get a list of all the changes implemented today?
So far I found some new AA abilities, one new repeatable quest, and a new option for pets.
Dátum: 2016.12.22. 09:59:49
Is the Pit medal (from the Pit of Damnation) supposed to do anything?
Dátum: 2016.12.20. 12:10:10
When did the Pit of Damnation show up? Just saw it now.
Dátum: 2016.12.20. 08:50:13
Checking the Forums of the Hungarian version of the game I find numerous additions/alterations of the game in November and December 2016. None of these have been implemented into the international version of the game. Nor have they been discussed or put forward as changes that will come to the game.

Has the intentional version of the game been abandoned?
Dátum: 2016.12.20. 08:47:15
One Ancient Stone promotion in the end of November and one in December?

Personally i feel that is a bit too often.
Dátum: 2016.10.03. 11:27:53
Idézet: digitalis - 2016.10.02. 21:08:56
Minion arena is all good fun, but why do I get exp for my minions when they fight? (I am DD, so it matters to me). Surely the minions should get exp from fights, not me?

Game balance. Your minions Combat stats give your character bonus to their stats (and winning Minions duels give you Diranium that increases the Minions combat stats). So if you would not get XP for Minion battles, you could increase your stats without gaining XP.
Dátum: 2016.09.25. 11:56:21
You need the "Combat" mytokronit ability at 21+ to buy higer Combat abilities.

The description is wrong, the max of your combat abilities is equal to the Combat myto ability, not 20+Combat myto ability.
Dátum: 2016.09.24. 11:03:16
I'm also having problems accessing the game.
Makes it double bad that the Customer support is accessed from inside the game, so I cannot contact them...

At least the Minion Arena looked better yesterday evening. Still not sure I like the way the Minion page looks like, it's kind of hard to find everything (but that might be a question of getting used to it).
Dátum: 2016.09.23. 12:32:28
Sorry, but this is not good enough, too much information missing/incorrect/not there yet.

* Where is the "Minion Arena" in the left hand menu? Not there yes because Clan haven't built the minion arena?
* Increasing Minion abilities looks completely broken at the moment. Doesn't cost anything. Every time you increase something the Minion "greys out", although you can still increase abilities nothing shows up until you reload the page.
* No "pop-ups" for the new Icons on the minion page (Is probably "General info", "mytokronit abilities", "Combat abilities", and "Combat equipment")
* The area for displaying the name of the Minions is approximately half of what is was before (or is that just for me?)
Dátum: 2016.06.21. 13:27:18
In the update on the 20th of June there is a new Relic: "The other is the lvl 1 lesser inspirator, which regenerate your Action Points faster if you are behind the top characters (available only on worlds which do not have default inspirator for late starters)."

How does Inspiration work (more exactly)?
Dátum: 2016.06.08. 06:36:25
Fatmonk and Cruel01, well said, both of you!

The name "Torture chamber" has always been misleading. "Insurance policy office" would be more appropriate (although that might conjure images worse than torture in some people), and I would say "Luxury Spa" is not a bad one. Bottom line is that you never loose SE from the Torture chamber, which the name implies that you do. So, bad name!
Dátum: 2016.06.07. 12:19:18
Are we declairing a free season on Manunkind?

What...why...I need to find mys spell and weapon and stuff...where is he?
Dátum: 2016.06.06. 06:29:40
Have the requirements fro the building been shown anywhere?

If one of the goals with this new feature is the possibility for everyone to fight in a more or less even fashion (and if anyone is actually going to use the Building at all), it has to have reasonable requirements and be possible for most clans to build.
Dátum: 2016.05.19. 21:59:18
Once again things have been added to the game without any kind of warning, or update for that matter.

* New AA ability "Mytokronit squeezing"
* New minion ability, "combat" (Brown mytokronits)
* Changes to the display of the Wheel of Fortune
* Possibly other things that I do not find.

In addition I cannot buy any AA abilities. I have plenty of AA points, but none of the buttons on the AA page are functional (I have reported this to Customer support).
The new "combat" minion ability (brown mytokronits) talks about a "minion arena". Anyone have any idea what that could be?
Dátum: 2016.05.13. 06:56:52
"divine manna: 15 chalices of life (available only to lvl 60 or less)"

From the description of the Spring Festival (although I agree, it should be in the item description)
Dátum: 2016.04.05. 14:34:04
Phaedrus, did you go to the Ancient stones page and sent the package to yourself?
You don't automatically get the bonus, you get a package that you can send to someone.

Alos, it is better to send a Help request with the yellow HELP button in the top right corner. It takes you to the message center, and you have much higher chance of getting help from the people behind the game from there than you have on the forums.

I hope it helps.