Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2012.07.04. 11:50:38
I am a bit curious about the wording on that Relic. Does it mean that:
a) Player A has the Relic and gives support to player B. When Player B attacks a lower level Doomlord, the support does not fade.
or
b) Player A has the Relic and is given support by Player B. Player A can now attack lower level Doomlords without the support fading.

You see the difference? One reason i ask is because "Support will not fade from you if attack a lower level Doomlord." doesn´t really make any sense. It should (probably) say either "Support will not fade from you if you attack a lower level Doomlord." or ""Support will not fade from a Doomlord you support if he/she attacks a lower level Doomlord."
From your post it would look like you have interpreted it as the first case, but I wonder if that is how it works.
Dátum: 2012.07.03. 11:26:32
Re: Bug reports
984. post - 2012.05.07. 20:25:12
The "drink-all-at-once" feature works for crystal potions, not for HP and mana potions. At the the we invented it there was no point in not drinking all at once (except if you wanted to to ddos attack vs our server with this )
When the temple was introduced, we decided to leave it this way, because the temple tasks purpose is to make you do things to achieve your goal, not to live off your stocks accumulated earlier and complete tasks in an instant. Regardless, I think it is possible that we will change this that you drink only enough to complete the temple task if you have the task, but this needs some programming, and we are really flooding with work now, so I can't promise it on the very short term.

It has been discussed before, check post 976-
Dátum: 2012.07.02. 23:00:31
Yes, that is intended. The limit off "Hunt or win a duel" should probably be read as "Hunt or win a duel so you get some XP", and the limitation is there so that players don´t sit in the Catacombs all month (benefiting from the Wheel of Fortune) and then just come out for the Championship.
So if you hunt and capture a pet, it doesn´t count since you didn´t get any XP.
Dátum: 2012.06.28. 15:40:26
Find and explore the Citadel of Wyhetrqaxx!

Legend Chapter 70 (so level 71)

"Returning to the Ruvel Mountain makes you remember painful memories. Stepping onto the Surface, the blinding light, the battle with the Enemy... You remember perfectly well when you arrived at the bizarre fortress in the nearby mountain. You climb up on the sheer pathway -� only this time you are on your own. The citadel of Wyhetrqaxx is the most disgusting of all."
Dátum: 2012.06.28. 12:28:35
The Huns: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns

Attila (which I suppose was the answer to the question) is refereed to as a "king", although the Hun language has not survived and it does not appear that it is know what the Huns themselves called their "big guy in charge of everything".

"What was the name of the greatest king of the Huns" would probably be a better wording of the question.
Dátum: 2012.06.28. 10:38:14
No idea about the question (and it is likely to be a bad one), but identical twins do not actually have identical DNA. At the time of the separation of the fertilized egg into two (producing the "twins") the DNA are identical. After this, random mutation means that the DNA of the twins when born will actually not be identical (although the differences in the DNA is unlikely to produce any real differences). This gives rise to such effects as sometimes one of two identical twins develop a disease with a genetic disposition although the other identical twin does not. The same random mutation effect also gives rise to a certain degree of mosaic, the effect that sometimes different cells within the same body have slightly different DNA (although the differences might be in the "scrap" part).

http://phys.org/news122300048.html
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081001073750AANpVyQ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_%28genetics%29
Dátum: 2012.06.28. 09:08:28
The main reward for the 6x6 Temple of Doom still says that you gain a templome medal and increases your transdestruction.

Also, there is a Temple task that says:
"Log into the game for 8 consequent days"
I belive it should say:
"Log into the game for 8 consecutive days"

consecutive (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/consecutive)
consequent (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/consequent)

EDIT
All the other tasks you should do for 5 days in a row also says "consequent days" (which should probably be "consecutive days")
Dátum: 2012.06.26. 13:46:52
The reason I pointed it out is that it is quite often people on these forums rage and yell that that didn't get <something>, but don't realize that unless they spell out for what character on what world there is absolutely nothing than can be done*. So if you have a complain or want something to be done/corrected with your character always, always (and just in case, always) include your character name and world.

And then send an email to bug@doomlord.net just in case.

* Not that I say that the probability that something will happen anyway is large or anything
Dátum: 2012.06.26. 10:54:35
The text for the AA abilities Physical shield and Magical shield are...not exactly wrong, but missing information.

"Physical shield:
Each level increases your absorption by 5.

Prerequisite: you are at least level 110
Max. level: 20
Cost: 5"

The problem is that the Prerequisite looks like it actually is:
Prerequisite: Prerequisite of level x: character level 109+x

Could this be changed (for both AA abilities)?
Dátum: 2012.06.26. 10:43:52
Ohh, I like the +1% Epic damage. Small, but nice bonus.
+1
Dátum: 2012.06.26. 08:38:14
Completely different questions. Although I agree with preter, it would be nice if the Xeno medal did something. Something small, perhaps +0.5% extra SE from Hunts when you answer the question right (like half a Quiz medal)?

Also Furlozza, when asking that kind of questions it is very important to include Character name and what World you are playing.
Dátum: 2012.06.24. 10:24:15
Exactly, bags are numbered 1-12 and you gain an extra crystal in the bags in that order.
Dátum: 2012.06.20. 11:56:56
I do not have any screen shots of it, but I am pretty sure that I have seen 2 essences from one pet (and even 3 from squeezing a level 20 pet).

But you do say that the Alchemist ability gives a chance to get an extra essence, so that would explain it.
Dátum: 2012.06.20. 07:48:31
Idézet: Donimo - 2012.06.20. 01:37:25
I set Temple Crystal to level 1, and thought I'd be getting 2 temple crystals in the Temple of Doom... but only got 1.

How does this ability work?

The AA ability temple crystal works by increasing the number of Temple Crystals you gain from the small tasks (horizontal and vertical). Level 1 change the first vertical to [(Reward)+2 TC] instead of [(Reward)+ 1 TC]. The second level does the same for the second vertical and so on.
Note that if you have already taken the reward before you buy the Temple Crystal ability level that would affect that reward. you do not gain the benefit until the next Temple of Doom.

Does that help?
Dátum: 2012.06.18. 11:45:10
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.06.18. 10:25:54
I would like to explain in more detail how the alchemy laboratory (a clan building) works.

<snip>
How to get essences
1. Whenever you squeeze a pet for soul-energy you have a 10% chance to receive a random essence. You can increase this chance to 15% by developing the Alchemist AA ability.
<snip>

I wonder i this is actually how the AA ability work, because when we (in the Clan) discussed it, it looked more like it worked like a separate 5% chance of finding an essence. One of the reason for this "feeling" is that if you have the Alchemist AA ability you can sometimes find 2 essences when squeezing (a non-trained pet). Could you please check with the programmer if it actually an addition to the normal chance, or a separate chance?
Dátum: 2012.06.12. 09:21:52
The list of Rewards for the Xeno-war event in the first post in this thread and the list on the actual page for the Event is not the same (at least on World 2).

List on the Forum:
2 ring focus crystal: +3, +5, +7, +10 soul-drain.
2 necklace focus crystal: +3, +5, +7, +10 soul-drain.
3 pet equipment: +1, +2, +3, +4 morale per victory.
Pets develop faster (+3, +6, +9, +12%)
Magic absorption increase for half a year (+5, +10, +15, +20%)
While dueling opponent pets' absorption decrease for a half a year (+4, +8, +12, +16%)
cake (heals to max) 5, 10, 15, 20 pieces.
space-rift potion (exchange energy harness and disadvancent development) 3, 6, 9, 12 pieces
soul diamond: level x 50, level x 100, level x 150, level x 200.

List on the Event page:
2 ring focus crystals: +2, +4, +6, +8% soul-draining (only if you don't have the following focus crystal!)
2 necklace focus cryszals: +2, +4, +6, +8% soul-draining (only if you don't have the above focus crystal!)
1, 2, 3, 4% bonus for half year to quest reward SE
2, 4, 6, 8% bonus for half year to AA points

spacerift potion (switches your Energy Harness with Disadvanced Development skill or vica versa at no cost): 3, 6, 9, 12 potions.
soul diamonds: level x 50, level x 100, level x 150, level x 200.
increase or decrease infection by 1, 2, 3, 4%
10, 20, 30, 40 bonus to trade skill for half year (but does not increase the skill beyond maximum)
Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum motivating whip: Your pets gain experience faster for half year, by 3, 6, 9, 12%
Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum anti-magic void: Your magic absorption increases by 5, 10, 15, 20% for half year.
Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum tiara of dread: During duels, for the next half year, the absorption of your opponent's pets decreases by 4, 8, 12, 16%

Bold are numbers that are different on the two lists, italics are numbers that I think are wrong, and underlined rewards are rewards that show up on one list but not the other.

Which list (and what numbers) is the "correct" one? In other words, what rewards will there be from the Event?
Dátum: 2012.06.11. 10:00:34
I don't think that it would be a good idea to reward players for just being online for various reasons, one of the simply because the game actually says that it can be played with little time.
But I do remember that Miklos at one point talked about giving some kind of reward for logging in on a regular basis. No idea what happened to that though.
Dátum: 2012.06.10. 18:00:55
What you need to increase is the difference between your "Looted soul-energy" and "Lost soul-energy", i.e. gain a net 20000SE from Duels.
Dátum: 2012.06.10. 10:58:28
Idézet: Yuggoth - 2012.05.24. 15:02:04
Just to ask again

Is this 'mithril' type of upgradeable relics only available through Relic Coupons? Is that last and ultimate type of relic or is there more?

So I could make some plans for the future ToD solving

In no way an official answer: Once upon a time the Gold type of relic was the "Ultimate" type of relic. So right now Mithril is the Ultimate type, but who knows what the future will bring?

There has been no word on whether the Mithril relics will be available from any other source than Relic coupons, so for now they (Relic coupons) are the only source.
Dátum: 2012.06.10. 10:53:04
Idézet: Miklos - 2012.06.10. 06:47:13
Sorry Sbart I do not post small changes on the main page, only in the News section. But will try to make them even more obvious on top of page or something like that.

But some recent changes did not even get a Forum post about them. I am not saying that every small change should get a News post on the front page, but there should be a "change log" on the forum so that anyone can go and see if anything changed since the last time they logged in.