Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Sbart

Dátum: 2012.05.15. 14:46:34
Only 5x5 and 6x6 Temples reward a Relic coupon.
But just look at the Main loot. Does it list a Relic coupon? If yes, you get one. If no, you don't.
Dátum: 2012.05.15. 13:22:17
Doomlord plans for 2012

We are continually developing the game in 2012. We are adding a system of daily quests to help new players to start the game. Helms, a new alternate quest system, wheel of fortune are just a few things which are coming soon. New buildings, new AA abilities and others will follow. Here is the planned schedule for the events:

War of Hucksters 28th of Jan - 7th of Feb
Map event 28th of Feb - 27th of Mar
Landragor 18th of Apr – 9th of May
World 4 24th of Apr – 24th of Jun
Xeno wars 22nd of May. – 12th of Jun
War of Hucksters 3rd of Jul – 24th of Jul
60. level World 4 11th of Jul. – 11th of Sep
Map event 7th of Aug. – 6th of Sep
Landragor 18th of Sep. – 9th of Oct
World 4 25th of Sep. – 25th of Sep
Xeno Wars 13th of Nov. – 4th of Dec
60. level World 4 13th of Dec – 13th of Dec

Have fun!
The Doomlord Team

The post above was made by Miklos in February. Since it is somewhat obvious that things didn't really play out as planned (or will the Xeno War start on the 22nd, and be active at the same time as the Landragor event?), would it be possible to publish an updated version of that list for the rest of the year?
And I do not expect such a list to be completely accurate, but at least so we get an idea of what is planned for when.
Dátum: 2012.05.14. 20:30:35
Do the essences show up in the Alchemy lab but not in your skill list? Or do they not show up at all?

There is a "well-know feature" that a skill that is 0 cannot be boosted, so if you Climbing skill is 0 I would expect the essence to not show up in your skill list, but it should be shown in the overview in the Alchemy lab.
Dátum: 2012.05.11. 15:35:56
Stealth nerf?

Didn´t Platinum belt of specialization used to reduce the cost of Specialized abilities with 4%? Because now it is 3.5%.

If this was changed, why?
Dátum: 2012.05.11. 09:43:01
From the Temple Crystal rewards:
"Potion of madness
Level: 30
If you drink it, during the next duel you initiate you get +15 attack and +15 IQ."

Is this correct? Because that is just the same as the Berserker potion, hardly worth 4 Temple crystals.
Dátum: 2012.05.10. 16:36:04
Temple of Doom on World 4.

Temple says I have 14 days to complete it. Is this true? Or is it 14x8h to complete it (since everything else is x3 speed)?
This affects a lot of tasks, like "Log in every day for 8 days" and similar "once-a-day" tasks.
Dátum: 2012.05.10. 11:30:22
Have you claimed all the small rewards? I think you have to take all the small rewards before you can claim the main reward.
Dátum: 2012.05.09. 21:06:20
At the top of the Landragor page: "Landragor the giant dragon, phase 2"
a bit further down: "You have only 10 days to break the defense of the creature and force him down. If you can't, he will destroy you!"

I really do hope that it is 3x10 days, because at this point nothing else would make any sense.

It does raise the question what will happen with the rest of the scheduled events though. Xeno wars starting 22nd of May? I sure hope not...
Dátum: 2012.05.09. 07:32:37
He is asking about the Temple crystal price: Further Training (costs 10 Temple crystals).

Is it +1 Level or +1 Base level?
Dátum: 2012.05.08. 10:20:08
@Dancer
120 Dracons is not that much to get the Relics. During the original Zarknod event (which the Landragor event is based on) just over 100 wins/Relic was normal. Just keep at it.

@Stromboli
According to information given out in earlier events, Luck (the ability) does not affect the probability of the Relics to drop. However, if I remember right, the chance that the Relics drop goes up as you get more wins.
Dátum: 2012.05.07. 16:12:20
Since it is incorporated on purpose and working as intended it is a feature, not a bug.

A very, very bad feature.
Dátum: 2012.05.07. 09:26:02
Question about the Ultra-implant:
a) Is it reusable? That is, do I get it back if I equip the pet with the Ultra-implant with some other equipment?
b) Can I have more than one? Or is it "unique"?
Dátum: 2012.05.06. 15:47:12
I belive the "drink all crystal potions at once" is actually part of the comfort functions, but I am not sure.

About the ducat potions and the task in the Temple: Doesn´t work. The Temple-task specifically says you have to earn the Ducats in the Auction house. So Scroll of Ducat creation, the potions from the Landragor event, completing repatable quests, and other means of aquiring ducats not from the Auction house screen does not work (I think, I have not tried all of those).
Dátum: 2012.05.05. 22:27:16
Miklos: My point was that when I activated the second temple, the final reward didn´t list the AA point from the medal or the extra Temple crystal from the Transcendal destruction skill. However, now it does, so it looks like this was fixed.

but the text for the "Temple medal" in the Final reward in the temple still says "templome medal", although it says "Temple medal" when you get it.
Dátum: 2012.05.05. 17:22:24
"If you have fewer hit points than 15% of the maximum level, you cannot attack or be attacked and likewise you cannot attack those of low life. This applies to you (after reaching the 15% hp mark you can attack anyone). But you can only receive attacks from equal or less level characters. For every level higher than you, the attacker must wait extra 5%. So, at +1 level he can attack you when you are 20% hp, +2 25% etc"

So 81 vs 75 would mean that the lower level player needs (6*5+15)=45% HP for the higher level player to attack. Is that the problem?
Dátum: 2012.05.05. 16:20:10
Idézet: Bartessica Slam - 2012.05.05. 15:21:39
Hi Stromboli,

3. Most likely: If an opponent is attacked several times (by different players); than he/she won't be a target starting at 15% HP ... but it goes up (eg.25%); also there is a restriction (call it a "cool down" period) where you cannot attack a player; because "just attacked a couple of minutes ago".

I do not think this is true. The % HP that you become an "available target" is dependant on the level difference between Target and Attacker.
However, there is a rule that says that if you are attacked to many times in a 3h window, you cannot be attacked (but you can attack).
Dátum: 2012.05.04. 07:59:58
This bug has been in the system for some time now, and it is still there.
Pets who has access to extra skill points due to mega-essences from the Alchemy lab does NOT gain skill points when they level up as the result of someone else attacking you.
Dátum: 2012.05.03. 15:02:54
I activated a new Temple, and the final reward for the temple does not list the 1 AA point from the temple medal, or the 1 Temple crystal from the Transcendal destruction skill (only the 3 temple crystals from the whip).
Dátum: 2012.05.03. 14:37:39
Would it be possible to add a button on the Duel page for using Berserker potion (with some text next to it indicating how many you have)?
Right now it is very east to miss the fact that you have them, and therefore not use them.
Dátum: 2012.05.03. 14:31:46
There is a new Relic available from the Relic coupon; Tusks of Loot. Do the effect from these stack with the AA ability Useful Energies?
I ask since the text for Useful Energies suggest they don´t, but a member in my Clan claims otherwise.

"Useful energies:
Each level increases the maximum of your energy harness skill by 1. (does not stack with tusks of loot, the more powerful takes effect)"