Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ChaoticGemini

Dátum: 2010.02.28. 07:06:25
Could we modify this question:
Which player scored the highest number of points in the history of the NBA?

To say something like: Which player scored the highest point total in his career in the history of the NBA?

Most stats list per game totals and the highest game total is a choice that makes it confusing.
Dátum: 2010.02.26. 02:31:45
You could have had the spelling evaluation for not capitalizing the "J" in "Michael jack Fox" or for capitalizing the "b" in "Birth name"
That's all I see for a spelling error.
Interesting question that I would have gotten wrong on the first try too
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 04:36:47
I do not like this idea at all!!

Idézet: Silaspeabody - 2010.02.25. 02:34:04
I started this game a couple of weeks ago.
As a nooby, I've found that playing as a free player has it's draw-backs.

Every "free" game has drawbacks to non-premium members. (In all honesty, I think this one has the least drawbacks.) They all require you to adjust your game to compensate to that drawback. I can't imagine how you are seeing that much of a difference in just 2 weeks of play.

Free Players should not be able to play the higher levels of the game without becoming Premium Members. A Free Player Level should have a maximum of about half of the maximum level.

Limiting free players level will allow them to get stronger while staying at that max level, dominating every player around them in duels. Plus, just because they are not premium does not mean they will not bring in friends that will buy stones.

What about the players that only purchase focus crystals? Will your suggestion penalize them too.

If a Free Player wishes to purchase Premium Membership, then that player MUST begin fresh as a new player.

If you have to start the game over to be premium, why would you ever make the switch? I was a higher level when I started with premium. I started because I wanted to support the game, not for the benefits. If I was made to start over to be premium, I never would have done it.

Free Players should have all Burnt out Ancient Stone converted to new Acient Stones upon discovery of them.

Why should free players be rewarded with conversion and not those that are paying. I see the burnt out stones as a bonus reward for the paying customers. When I started the game I was given 6 or 7 ancient stones to try out the perks. If they gave free ancient stones for every single burnt out stone found, it would cause people to buy significantly less.
Dátum: 2010.02.25. 02:22:31
Was there an explanation on why your question was rejected? I would guess it's because it's already in the database.
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 22:12:09
Idézet: Ciphas - 2010.02.24. 21:38:09
Reading the last posts its like looking at Discovery channel !!!

I'm not so sure on that. I understand the discovery channel, but Martin and Plumpkin are starting to go over my head.
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 20:17:43
Idézet: Ciphas - 2010.02.24. 19:31:09
If I wrote a question and it was :

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
Spelling mistakes in question or answers.

Can I corect it and resend it ?

Yes you can.
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 10:32:53
By adjusting atmostpheric pressure, you can make room temperature water...
neither boil nor freeze
boil or freeze
freeze
boil

First off it should be spelled atmospheric
Secondly, this ambiguous question is no different than those with 'none of the above' type choices
Dátum: 2010.02.24. 09:12:09
Wow. I thought I was high with my first pet:
Goblin soothsayer
33. Level
Base level: 9
Absorption: 28

I also now fight with a second pet:
Tentacle man
21. Level
Base level: 17
Absorption: 22
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 22:56:05
Was it ever a book? I know it as a poem.
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 17:39:49
Idézet: drakel velix - 2010.02.22. 10:47:34
I was just asked what yoda was i answered jdi master from starwars, the answer became triangle, even though thart wasnt an answer possible

You may have hit the button more than once. When that happens, the system applies your answer to the next question without ever seeing what the question was.
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 17:33:30
I would have to say that is not enough info to answer. I can see where either one would win. It all depends on the exact stat placement. That's what a clan scrying orb is for.
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 01:35:25
The time for a question to be evaluated varies -- sometimes within an hour, sometimes a few days.

If you click the renounce button, you get the SE it states, but do not get to write a question. If you write a question and it is accepted, you get 2 times the amount stated. The amount changes.
Dátum: 2010.02.22. 01:30:36
maybe that's your problem. There is more to winning a duel than stats and gear. I win most of my battles by skills, even against people that spent all their SE on stats. Also, just looking at stat total doesn't mean much if they have high stats on an ability that counteracts yours. Rather than asking for a tweak to the system, I would recommend you, and anyone else reading this, to try to figure out why you loose most of your fights and try to figure out ways to counteract.
Dátum: 2010.02.21. 03:51:29
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2010.02.20. 20:16:53
U rule

btw,

What level on Doomlord do you have to be to buy pet items for the diamond horde ?

How is this supposed to be known for a lvl one player?

http://www.doomlord.net/index.php?m=jatekleiras&sub=lehetosegek
Tells you at Level 4. Your pets may have equipment.
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 02:44:58
Just my opinion, (I am not an evaluator) the game also states "Do not ask ones that demand lexical knowledge (like dates)" I have zero interest in the Olympics, but they are generally fair questions. With date choices so close together, you must either be an Olympic fanatic, or google for the answer. I would find this question better with a wider choice of dates so it could be answered deductively.
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 02:28:05
My clan's last war also had a stat glitch. I think the overall stats were correct, but the individual totals were off.
Dátum: 2010.02.20. 02:26:25
I don't think this is a problem. You must accept a quest before completing the requirements. If you cancel it you must start over. It seems normal logic that you must accept the quest before writing the question.
Dátum: 2010.02.18. 14:01:35
I do not like the google ads at the top of my page. I understand the need to support a virtually free game, but the players paying for premium, they should not have them there.
Dátum: 2010.02.18. 01:56:12
Actually Russia is part of Europe and Asia.
Dátum: 2010.02.17. 21:48:28
Well, if that is the question, the the answer of Blood Orange is correct.