Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ardent

Oldal: 1234567
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 00:23:42
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.12.02. 23:17:25
I m told it works in hungarian server. I sure hope so as it is only way to get rid of 30k epic damage to fortunate ones in clans where the lvl of epic is 4 times their level:)

Still, can you please provide some details? How should it work? do you need to have an item in the treasury in order to call for a Vote? Are there any other details we should know that are not specified in the description given initially ?
Dátum: 2010.11.05. 03:25:26
ImLittleJon, you seem to be taking this a bit too serious Conspiracy theories, paranoia, Piggy dominating the world????? .....

Why can't you just accept he is an extremely good player with a lot of spare time at his disposal? You even sound frustrated because he is wiping the floor with you and he is not even a premium.....

Anyways, just to make this clear. He is not cheating in any way, not exploiting any bugs or flaws in the game mechanisms. Instead of accusing him and making empty threats, watch how he is using his techniques of cow farming, you might be able to learn something from the true Piggy master
Dátum: 2010.05.26. 21:05:57
sadly, it's no typo, you will have to find someone and loot that much from him/her ... Actualy, it goes even further... there is a quest later where you will need to loot 2.000 . Those quests are meant for higher levels so that's why the values seem so big now....
Dátum: 2010.05.26. 13:28:46
Looking for some high level NON diamond horde player to trade this quest with:

"Loot at least 1500 SE from an attacked Doomlord or Doomlady!"

Please PM me if you are interested so we can come to an agreement.

Ardent, lev 21, W2 ENG
Dátum: 2010.05.10. 12:25:12
What is the name of the human who's remains are considered the oldest ever discovered?

Monkey Boy
Lucy
Ron
Josh

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

What race is "the wihte knight" presented in the Legend section, in Doomlord?

Elf
Undead
Goblin
Orc

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

What is the name of the World of Warctaft expansion currently under development ?

The Burning Crusade
Wrath of the Lich King
Cataclysm
Secrets of the Dark Titan

he question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

Those are my last 3 questions. NOW, in MY opinion, your evaluators are uninterested and half witted.... i see tons of retarded questions that pass through but my last 5 were considered BAD for clear reason at all. Thus, i decided this feature of the game is useless for me and i am no longer even trying to write a question just to get mocked by some ogre-like evaluator who doesn't take his time to read ....
Dátum: 2010.05.06. 07:50:25
Well, the event is almost over. Devs should make sure they stick to the explained tooltip next time this event will be on. Moreover, make sure it is translated properly and phrased in such a manner so that everyone can understand the rules correctly ...
Dátum: 2010.04.30. 09:22:35
Sorry to say this but the scripting you used for this event was TOTALY messed up. I mean how is it possible for me to get 40 ( Forty ) map pieces in the first 6 days and than get ONLY 8 in the next 17 ( seventeen ) days ... that is just absurd! A few players complained that the SoulHucksters with more followers are getting too few map pieces and you went on and changed the script immediately. Now that was NOT fair, i joined the SoulHuckster with the least followers based on the tooltip for the MAP event.... Those are the exact words take from the tooltip YOU wrote: "The less minions she have, the higher the chance!"

What I am trying to say is you went really wrong in changing it during the event, it's just not fair
Dátum: 2010.04.28. 14:27:29
"Homless Beauties And Dorks" are looking for active players. We have a good ideea of what we are doing and we are mostly in for the fun, not for performance! If you are looking for a home, send a Private Message to me ingame and i shall grant you one
Dátum: 2010.04.28. 14:13:37
Sadly, the evaluating system is not too bright.... But that has been said so many times it's almost useless to mention it again. Anyways, except for this realy small inconvenience, the game as a whole is better that anything similar on the market, at least for the moment ...
Dátum: 2010.04.28. 07:29:45
"Which of the following is NOT a playable race in Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne?

Undead
Humans
Orcs
High Elves ( correct answer )

According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer."

This sucks, how can you say only "special" people know the answer? Is this a GAMING community or what? Even my grandma would know the answer .... I get asked questions related to polish swimmers no one EVER heard about but when I ask a question related to Warcraft 3 IN A GAMING community, it's rejected .... NO COMMENT
Oldal: 1234567