Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - quint

Oldal: 12345678910
Dátum: 2012.01.18. 20:02:15
Thank you for trying to help us. You are not to blame for the opportunistic decision made by the owners of the game. It's just disappointing that the powers that be made a decision driven by greed instead of the desire to fix a problem caused by their own negligence. The negative effects of such a petty decision will outweigh any profit they make by introducing this relic.
Dátum: 2012.01.18. 11:32:28
Idézet: Kethios - 2012.01.18. 08:53:57
All of you suffer the same thing - no players to attack.

Well how hard would it be to add some more crystals, especially with mid-range abilities? If they wouldn't want to do that, at least they should make it possible to attack the same crystal character more often, and remove the protection from them. (which prevents attacking them if they have been attacked 5 times in 3 hours)
Dátum: 2012.01.18. 08:24:56
Idézet: Kalann - 2012.01.17. 22:18:09
Same here, W2, Archaix, level 14 : I've seen only 3 characters on my list since the event started ~ 1 regular player, and 2 Crystal clans with twice my abilities (!!!).

And if you're on 30 PP/day, it's a total disaster. The lack of targets can really destroy this event for many people. The admins shouldn't forget that Doomlord worlds have a lot less characters than Hungarian worlds! There really should be more (a lot more!) crystal clan characters, even (or rather especially) clones of those average characters who didn't enter the event, in order to make the event accessible for everyone, not just the strongest characters. I mean, what's the point having a handful of crystals when they are all stronger than you? People shouldn't need a miracle in order to get even the smallest reward.
Dátum: 2011.11.27. 18:29:01
Idézet: Johannes Buckbeak - 2011.11.27. 14:04:53
If the system "forces" the evaluator to give this false respoinse, then the system is broken and needs to be fixed. I have posted in another thread that the evaluation feedback process is the poorest part of this game, and that is a shame.

Yes, it does, and I can only agree with you on all of these points.

I'm really surprised that your question has been evaluated as good after initially being rejected because of that answer. This kind of things don't happen very often, believe me. At least not in Hungarian worlds. Probably this time a different evaluator was assigned to your question. (perhaps someone who's not from a Hungarian world) Or maybe they just realized that it's a good question after all.
Dátum: 2011.11.27. 13:06:27
Idézet: Johannes Buckbeak - 2011.11.27. 09:59:49
And in any case, how does that comes out as "Spelling mistake"?

If it's rejected as being a "bad" question, you will lose the chance to get the extra SE for the question (or half the SE for renouncing) and it goes into your record. After a certain number of bad question, you lose the right to submit any more questions. The evaluator didn't want that, so instead he/she rejected it as having spelling mistakes, which gives you a second chance for submitting a question.
Dátum: 2011.11.27. 13:00:46
Well I'm not an evaluator and I don't know how to become one. Not that I would like that anyway. But if I learned anything from my experience with the Doomlord quiz system, it's that if what you want to ask is in contradiction with what is allowed to ask, your question will be rejected. It's that simple. In Hungarian worlds, it is customary for the evaluators to reject answers containing "nobody", "none of these", etc. The evaluator didn't make up this rule, he or she just applied it. And with the "spelling mistakes" label, you were given a second chance for submitting the question in a different form. Now it's up to you, but once rejected in its current form, it will never be accepted unless you make the required changes.
Dátum: 2011.11.27. 00:00:37
No spelling mistakes, but ChaoticGemini has a point there (although some might consider it nitpicking), so maybe you could try something like this: where does the name of the terrier breed called Jack Russell come from? (or "what's the origin of...") And modify the answers correspondingly. That way you get rid of that "nobody" answer while the question itself won't be any less interesting.
Dátum: 2011.11.26. 20:22:16
Idézet: Valkyrie - 2011.11.26. 05:58:06
Idézet: quint - 2011.11.25. 06:34:05
Idézet: Vyasa - 2011.11.23. 14:17:53
Yes, you can have a soul drain focus crystal for ring and another one for necklace, so you can choose it.

Actually, you can have only one of these two kinds of crystals, not both at the same time. You need to get rid of one if you want to choose the other now, and as far as I know, the only way to do that is to put it into a ring/necklace and sell it in the AH for ducats.

Are you sure about this? Cause I think you can choose only one from a single Xeno event, but now I see no reason to not be able to choose another. I surly have the option, haven't chosen it yes. Some confirmation from the moderators, so it doesn't end up as paralyzoid?

That's interesting. I was told by the programmer that you can only choose a Xeno focus crystal if you don't own any from the previous event. My experience confirms this, when I chose my reward on any world which has so far completed the event, I didn't see any of the crystals, because I already had the previous ones in my inventory. If you really can choose a Xeno crystal from the rewards while still having the old one(s), it means that you found a bug.
Dátum: 2011.11.25. 06:34:05
Idézet: Vyasa - 2011.11.23. 14:17:53
Yes, you can have a soul drain focus crystal for ring and another one for necklace, so you can choose it.

Actually, you can have only one of these two kinds of crystals, not both at the same time. You need to get rid of one if you want to choose the other now, and as far as I know, the only way to do that is to put it into a ring/necklace and sell it in the AH for ducats.
Dátum: 2011.11.20. 21:46:06
Is that a Xeno fight? They are pretty random, and besides, creative affinity works there too, so maybe you hit the limit of the SE provided by that skill for today.
Dátum: 2011.11.14. 22:40:25
I'm not sure about this, but I think AH items are unique, you are not supposed to own two instances of the same item.
Dátum: 2011.09.27. 05:06:57
I thought I saw it wrong when I encountered this problem a while ago. (there wasn't so much SE involved) But now I tend to believe that it was real, meaning that if you perform multiple attacks within a very short interval, sometimes you don't receive some of the looted SE. My solution was to wait until the battle report is loaded before starting another one.
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.07.31. 00:30:00
Replacing all the current dumb categories by a single fight at the end to determine the top 10 strongest players in W4 is great!!

I wouldn't like that. It gives even more chances for premium players to win W4. Not a good idea. Even now, there's only one individual category won by a non-premium character, let's not make it even harder for regular players to win.

Stekkos, W4 is a special thing. It's not a war between clans, in fact, if a clan wants to win, they are better off avoiding wars altogether and focusing on epic damage. Individual categories are definitely necessary.

Cruel, in fact, if you think about it, just about any category can be won by a poorly constructed character. But let's look at this from a slightly different angle: epic damage and building require you to be a member of a clan, whereas none of the current individual categories makes it mandatory to belong to a clan.
It was never intended to make a separate category for building. It is included in a way in the clan rewards, and the same goes for the top epic damage, I guess. All the individual categories are purely individual, they do not have a direct effect on a clan achieving the goals, whereas building and epic damage are activities performed directly for the end reward in the clan category. They do not add any individual value to any character (well, building does, through the luck ability, but that's somewhat of secondary importance in a character's development), so they can't be regarded as some special achievements. Moreover, epic damage is directly influenced by the character's abilities and skills, pet level, highest damage, and level too, by being able to buy more powerful items. I think it's okay the way it is, I don't feel the need for additional categories.
That was fast, thank you.
So, this morning I took premium membership and changed my avatar. Please enable my new avatar before the three 3 days of membership expire.
Dátum: 2011.07.16. 09:46:25
I don't believe it's good to allow people to switch teams. At most one change, but set a condition for it, like you can only change teams if your team is dead last. Or, if you are able to get a better item than what you have by switching.

BTW, if you want to make this event more interesting, maybe you could add some monster encounters too. Let's say there are guardians of the map pieces, so when you find a map piece, in addition to what you were doing (duel or hunt), you would have to kill the guardian too in order to get the map piece. The strength of these monsters should vary so if you are not well prepared (like when you're in the low HP zone or using some weak equipment), you could lose the fight and not get the map piece. Also, your luck ability could influence the strength of the monsters. You could add some premium item which gives you certain chance to take the map before the guardian can attack you. Also, you could make it possible to capture one of these monsters (with very low chance of course) and train it. These are just some ideas, examples of how you can make this dull event a bit more interesting. If you sit down and think about it, you can come up with some very interesting and challenging additions, you just need to take the time to do it.
Dátum: 2011.07.15. 21:50:54
This was like the "Win 100 EUR bonus" game: random. The intention was probably to spice it up because all the previous map events were boring. Mission failed, as this one was boring too, except the last day maybe, but it was extremely disappointing to a lot of people. Next time we might as well just skip the event altogether, instead let Random announce a computer-generated list of winners, it will be fast, effortless, and just as fair as the current edition of the map event.
Dátum: 2011.07.15. 07:43:11
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.07.14. 11:59:26
- To get a more powerful reward, you needed to collect 50+ map pieces. We changed this to 40+ map pieces.

Is that a fact? I mean, I can still see the information about 50 pieces on the event page in the game.
My mistake then, I could have sworn they announced that it would open somewhere around the 8th of July. I guess I remembered wrong.
Oldal: 12345678910