Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - quint

Oldal: 12345678910
Dátum: 2010.12.08. 12:06:17
Well, I have lost duels on world 2 with 200+ AT advantage for me, so I wouldn't say that random can't cover that distance. Of course, I would need some luck, but it's not impossible. But the point is, like you said, that I didn't even have the chance to try, and I didn't get the SE either which I would normally get for participating. And this is the third time when I don't get to participate. (3 out of 3, nice ) The first one wasn't a bug, there wasn't a championship in my category because of too few participants, but the other two were clearly bugs.

LydonB, I wrote in Hungarian, so I expect that they respond in the same language.
Dátum: 2010.12.08. 07:52:40
Yes, but he gets a penalty to all his abilities at the championships, due to the medals he owns. And the random factor is quite important at that level. It would have been possible for me to win, but I didn't even have the chance to try.

Kethios, thanks for the tip, but no reply from that address so far. I guess I can wait one more week, to see if they are willing at least to let me know what's going on, then I'll just delete my character if they don't do anything.
Dátum: 2010.12.07. 08:18:00
Idézet: quint - 2010.12.03. 14:47:36
Idézet: quint - 2010.11.29. 16:01:32
"Date of the next championship: December 03. 2010
You have already entered the championship."

I did no such thing! I always enter the last day before the championship. Now I don't know what is going on here, but last time I did enter, yet I did not participate, now I didn't enter, yet it shows me that I did. Something is seriously bugged here, guys.

Sadly, I have to bring this up again, because Miklós didn't investigate as promised when I asked him to, and now I have the proof that there is indeed a bug with the championships.

This is what the championship page looked like before 14:00 today:

This is what it looks like after 14:00 today:

And before anyone asks: no, clicking on "Result of all battles" doesn't do anything. And yes, there was a championship in my category, I can see that in the world events. Unlike two months ago, when there was no championship. But last month there was, and I didn't participate even though I entered. Now I was entered automatically, which is also a bug BTW, but I didn't participate again. Needless to say that I didn't even receive the SE for the championship.

Would someone please investigate this already? I'm getting tired of being locked out of the championship repeatedly.

In case someone would be so kind to look into this, my character's name is still Joxer, on World 1.

Guys, why are you ignoring this bug? At least let me know if you're ever going to do anything about it. It is worse not to have an answer than being told "we don't care enough to help you". Please. I need to make a decision. I don't want to waste time on developing a character that will never be able to be there at the championships, so if you don't want to fix it (or can't), at least let me know. More than a month has passed since the last championships, when Miklós promised that he would investigate. Was that not enough time to just let me know what's going on?
Dátum: 2010.12.03. 14:47:36
Idézet: quint - 2010.11.29. 16:01:32

I did no such thing! I always enter the last day before the championship. Now I don't know what is going on here, but last time I did enter, yet I did not participate, now I didn't enter, yet it shows me that I did. Something is seriously bugged here, guys.

Sadly, I have to bring this up again, because Miklós didn't investigate as promised when I asked him to, and now I have the proof that there is indeed a bug with the championships.

This is what the championship page looked like before 14:00 today:

This is what it looks like after 14:00 today:

And before anyone asks: no, clicking on "Result of all battles" doesn't do anything. And yes, there was a championship in my category, I can see that in the world events. Unlike two months ago, when there was no championship. But last month there was, and I didn't participate even though I entered. Now I was entered automatically, which is also a bug BTW, but I didn't participate again. Needless to say that I didn't even receive the SE for the championship.

Would someone please investigate this already? I'm getting tired of being locked out of the championship repeatedly.

In case someone would be so kind to look into this, my character's name is still Joxer, on World 1.
Dátum: 2010.12.02. 14:50:54
Thanks.
Dátum: 2010.12.02. 14:24:39
Yes, it's World2.

Edit: They fixed it now.
Dátum: 2010.12.02. 14:18:07
This is what appeared now in the AH:

Faster development
Type:instant
Effect:You get AA points

It doesn't say how many AA points it gives.
Dátum: 2010.12.02. 09:18:28
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.12.02. 09:02:33
I sold the equipments back to the huckster immediately but the quest reward makes the loss close to 0.

It just occured to me that this quest does have a use: makes you find a strategy for how to minimize the loss. You can choose the right level when to do it, but you can also raise the Palace as high as possible so you will spend less SE on buying the items. (as the sell-back price is not affected by the Palace)

But it's still a quest about losing SE. At least the second one of this kind could be changed to the "at least" version suggested by D00ml0rd, but if the admins don't want to do it, then I guess it stays the way it is.
Dátum: 2010.12.02. 08:52:27
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.12.02. 07:49:02
Hundreds of players went trough the same quests and did not whine about them.

Pardon me for "saying" this "out loud", but that kind of reminds me of the old quote "a million flies can't be wrong - eat sh*t". People not complaining about it publicly doesn't mean they think it's a clever, useful quest. They just don't consider it important enough to be outspoken about it.
Dátum: 2010.12.02. 07:57:33
TP is XP. It means that the current XP of the character will be displayed below your avatar.
Dátum: 2010.11.29. 20:12:16
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.29. 18:11:34
that stupid equip quest would be much more skill based if it became buy equip (AT LEAST) 2 levels above you

That would be a lot better indeed. Currently it's only a waste of SE.
Dátum: 2010.11.29. 16:01:32

Dátum: 2010.11.28. 08:12:36
You have omitted that 100 from the formula, it more than doubles that amount for up to level 50. It is a good skill for someone who constantly loses SE to spiders, especially combined with the relic from the event.
Dátum: 2010.11.26. 09:56:27
As far as I know, it does.
Dátum: 2010.11.25. 12:48:05
Over level 57, the elementary fusion skill doesn't increase the cost of other skills. The adventure skills are missing, that's true. This must be an older version of the calculator, I'll modify it as soon as I can.
Dátum: 2010.11.24. 18:17:54
But you're forgetting the greatest enemy of optimizers, the XP. With challenges, you get CP for no XP, whereas if you spend SE on them, you get XP, and you lose valuable SE which you could have spent on your abilities or skills.

Anyway, I agree with the ones who don't like having to spend crystal points again and again on tests they have already completed.
Dátum: 2010.11.22. 07:34:40
You get 10 ducats for each of the first 10 epic relics you sell, but after the 10th, you will get 1 ducat less for each relic. After the 20th relic, you will receive 1 ducat for any further epic relic you sell in the AH.
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 20:56:09
We figured it out: the rule I was talking about applies here too. You need to be at least 15 levels below the top player in order to use it, so if you don't meet those conditions, you can't even buy the potion. So luckily, it's not removed, it's just hidden from characters that can't use it.
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 19:53:15
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.20. 19:31:38
Perhaps it's permanent invisibility without the penalties???

That's right, but only against one character, and it's a potion, as dark22 says, so it lasts until you drink another one of that potion. It's level 40, but before you buy it, I think you should ask Miklos or Kethios if it works the same way as on Hungarian worlds. There, you need to be at least 15 levels below the first character in the highscores in order to be able to use it.
Dátum: 2010.11.20. 18:36:21
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.20. 18:33:49
So how do I get the benefit of an unequipped item?

It is enough to be in possession of that item for the second effect. Works like relics. You don't equip them, yet you experience their effects.
Oldal: 12345678910