Topic neve: Bug reports
averageBoar
Végzetúr poronty
154 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
401. hozzászólás - 2010.11.19. 23:18:21
My favourite subject again...
That item is an imbalanced joke. You, dear Miklos, gave the spiders an item, which made them invulnerable. Thats a fact.
D00ml0rd said it absolutely right. For a few players you kicked up the table. Now how the hell should anyone strike back to them? This is a multiplayer game, where there is just a few so called "spiders". When will we get a similar item,which is for the pure purpose of holding those guys back? Where is the other side of the coin in this case?
Pontszám: 3
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
402. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 04:25:10 (Válasz Boar #401 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Boar - 2010.11.19. 23:18:21
My favourite subject again...
That item is an imbalanced joke. You, dear Miklos, gave the spiders an item, which made them invulnerable. Thats a fact.
D00ml0rd said it absolutely right. For a few players you kicked up the table. Now how the hell should anyone strike back to them? This is a multiplayer game, where there is just a few so called "spiders". When will we get a similar item,which is for the pure purpose of holding those guys back? Where is the other side of the coin in this case?

If you get attacked and you win, you won't get XP, SE, and your pets will not get XP either.

I see both ends of the saw with the first part... Don't like it much at all - but I understand it... But what the hell is the thinking behind this:

If you don't wear it, and you have energy harness, you get half XP if you win.

So, if you have E.H, a successful Duel is worth half the XP? When Dueling is only worth a fraction of a Hunt in the first place???

So now a Spider can hit twice as many times before leveling up???
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2010.11.20. 04:25:53-kor
Pontszám: 5
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
403. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 08:31:30 (Válasz Viridel #402 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.20. 04:25:10
If you don't wear it, and you have energy harness, you get half XP if you win.

So, if you have E.H, a successful Duel is worth half the XP? When Dueling is only worth a fraction of a Hunt in the first place???

Something was lost there in the translation. You only get half XP if they attack you and you win. You still get full XP when you attack someone.
Doomlord wiki: http://doomlord.wikidot.com

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 7.44
much likedLydonB
Végzetúr poronty
266 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
404. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 11:01:35 (Válasz Viridel #402 hozzászólására.)

Perhaps it's referring to half duel xp when someone attacks you and you win?

Would make sense since the first part was in that context.
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
405. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 11:40:28
Again I don't have problem with this new "spider ring", if there were no people with SE on them none of us would have positive SE difference, spider or not. And that is not the case here.
Real problem here, and that has been the reason everyone here is in "hate the damn spiders" mode, is the sudden appearence of uber spider which is so good that you can't stay out of safety for 5 seconds cause you ll get hit.
I don't remember this ever being the problem on w1 and there are more then dozen of really really good spiders over whichever category you randomly pick.
Most of the curses are coming from w2, and most of them are directed to one player/clan, and that is what triggered this alarm off.

I hate to go back to this shit time and time again, but with Miklos checking this forums bit more now with the new (really interesting) updates I would really want to ask him again to check the situation. Anyone can check my posts and see that I m always defending spiders eventhough I m not one, but when it becomes impossible to defend yourself, no matter how skilled you are, that means there is bug in the game that needs to get fixed to bring back the balance.
I refuse to say that Piggy is a cheater until mods give pro or con evidence, but I also refuse to say that there is NO OTHER SPIDER IN NO OTHER WORLDS capable of playing on her/his level of succes.

Old saying goes: where there is smoke, there is most likely a fire too.
irritatingInv_
Végzetúr poronty
189 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
406. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 12:28:13 (Válasz dark22 #405 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2010.11.20. 11:40:28

Most of the curses are coming from w2, and most of them are directed to one player/clan, and that is what triggered this alarm off.

won't comment on anything else, but why add the "clan" in there?
If you mod me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
407. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 13:41:32
Cause same complaints I have mentioned include her/his clan as of late. You seem active enough on this forum to bump on it as well, while as always as there is general complain on something there is lot of BS thrown in, I just tried to cover my ground.
A hozzászólást dark22 módosította 2010.11.20. 13:41:56-kor
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
408. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 18:22:01
i dont think theres anything wrong with the clan they seem fine, yes its full of spiders but they not even in the same league as piggy, wether piggy is a cheat or not she isnt sharing the really profitable info with her clan, bot or no bot.

the clan is full of great spiders but piggy has spidered 4 times the amount of her nearest clan mate spider.

when the average loot for spiders in that clan is 2 mil you can see why its drawing alot of attention on w2.

6 of the top 10 spiders on W2 are from same clan, there total loot combined does not equal piggys total.

And never had 1 clan mate complain about being hit by any spider on W2 in that clan or not, simple reason is that none have ever been hit in the time frames coming off safty as piggy hits, and she was doing that long time before she got her super scry orb.

A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.11.20. 18:29:42-kor
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
409. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 18:28:25 (Válasz LydonB #404 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: LydonB - 2010.11.20. 11:01:35

None of this makes much sense. It says if you are attacked and win, you take no XP. But then apparently if you are attacked and win, you take 1/2 XP. Or does it mean that if this is UNEQUIPPED, then they STILL get a bonus - so they can effectively get the benefit out of 1.5 necklaces. I have 10 fingers, and as far as I can tell, still only get 1 ring.

This whole thing is stinky.
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
410. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 18:30:42 (Válasz Viridel #409 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.20. 18:28:25

None of this makes much sense. It says if you are attacked and win, you take no XP. But then apparently if you are attacked and win, you take 1/2 XP. Or does it mean that if this is UNEQUIPPED, then they STILL get a bonus - so they can effectively get the benefit out of 1.5 necklaces. I have 10 fingers, and as far as I can tell, still only get 1 ring.

"Or does it mean that if this is UNEQUIPPED"

Yes thats what it means
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
411. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 18:33:49 (Válasz D00ml0rd #410 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.20. 18:30:42
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.20. 18:28:25

"Or does it mean that if this is UNEQUIPPED"

Yes thats what it means

So where's my item that I don't need to equip to get a benefit from?
A hozzászólást Viridel módosította 2010.11.20. 18:36:11-kor
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
412. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 18:34:49 (Válasz Viridel #409 hozzászólására.)
You get one effect when it's equipped and another when it's not equipped. Some spiders have DD while others EH, and I guess they wanted to please them all.

I need contribution to the list of adventures from anyone who's willing to share information with others. Please help me expand this list.
Pontszám: 6.71
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
413. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 18:36:21 (Válasz Viridel #411 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.20. 18:33:49
So how do I get the benefit of an unequipped item?

It is enough to be in possession of that item for the second effect. Works like relics. You don't equip them, yet you experience their effects.
A hozzászólást quint módosította 2010.11.20. 18:36:58-kor

Pontszám: 6.71
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
414. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 19:17:31
hmm found this item on hungarian server

A Harag Itala

it protects u against attacks from one specific doomlord/lady that u specify when its equippped

interesting they havent bothered to add this to the available items on english servers or bring it out the same time they bought the game breaker ring out.

just seems they want to please a few looters and stuff everyone else, there is much better argument to have that pro tection relic than one that makes spiders invinncble,

why anyone (other than a looter ) would pay to play this game under level 45 on W2 is beyond me.
A hozzászólást D00ml0rd módosította 2010.11.20. 19:18:21-kor
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
415. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 19:25:59
Actually I think I have that item. Its called potion of wrath, and when you specify one player, when he/she attacks you you are fighting as if you are invisible.
averageViridel
Végzetúr poronty
796 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
416. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 19:31:38 (Válasz D00ml0rd #414 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: D00ml0rd - 2010.11.20. 19:17:31
hmm found this item on hungarian server

A Harag Itala

it protects u against attacks from one specific doomlord/lady that u specify when its equippped

interesting they havent bothered to add this to the available items on english servers or bring it out the same time they bought the game breaker ring out.

just seems they want to please a few looters and stuff everyone else, there is much better argument to have that pro tection relic than one that makes spiders invinncble,

why anyone (other than a looter ) would pay to play this game under level 45 on W2 is beyond me.

Seems like a pretty cool relic to make available... Say at 47,500 SE and 25 Stones... Available to a L5 player. But it would have to do a lot better than just make Invisible to one player. Perhaps it's permanent invisibility without the penalties???
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
417. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 19:53:15 (Válasz Viridel #416 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.11.20. 19:31:38
Perhaps it's permanent invisibility without the penalties???

That's right, but only against one character, and it's a potion, as dark22 says, so it lasts until you drink another one of that potion. It's level 40, but before you buy it, I think you should ask Miklos or Kethios if it works the same way as on Hungarian worlds. There, you need to be at least 15 levels below the first character in the highscores in order to be able to use it.
A hozzászólást quint módosította 2010.11.20. 19:54:02-kor

Pontszám: 7.13
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
418. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 20:06:51
looks like they must have got some complaints from the looters and have removed the wrath elixer from soul huckster cos it aint there at least on W2 anyway

the motto here seems to be bend over backwards for the looters and everyone else can get stuffed
much likedquint
Végzetúr poronty
181 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
419. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 20:56:09 (Válasz D00ml0rd #418 hozzászólására.)
We figured it out: the rule I was talking about applies here too. You need to be at least 15 levels below the top player in order to use it, so if you don't meet those conditions, you can't even buy the potion. So luckily, it's not removed, it's just hidden from characters that can't use it.

Pontszám: 7.13
averageD00ml0rdFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
520 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
420. hozzászólás - 2010.11.20. 23:09:21
Well seeing as the stated purpose of this relic is to stop average players from being XP slammed by average players maybe they should make the ring not available to the top 10 looters and stop the argument and apparent bias shown towards these small group of players.
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőAz Idő Kereke tovább forog! Megjelent a befejező trilógia utolsó része!