Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - funkyw1

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2011.08.17. 16:27:30
I'm on stun ur opponent 40 times Quest. By game count I'm @ 38. Problem is I've knocked out 41, but for some reason it hasn't registered the last 3 hits! I know this is happening because after I knocked out Donimo this mourning I checked qests and was still @ 38.
Dátum: 2010.08.06. 20:07:19
How is it that my question: In what year was the hula hoop invented? Was deemed uninteresting and lexical! Yet I ran across This GEM : What item is not used to bake a cake? eggs, butter, milk, a Hamster How lexical and uninteresting can u get? (not to mention STUPID!
Dátum: 2010.06.21. 04:30:59
In the poem, the Odyssey, Charbdis is a? Spelling mistake should be "Charybdis"
Dátum: 2010.06.18. 22:33:30
How about this one CG ? : What is a molotov coctail? Note cocktail is spelled Wrong! also the answer given as correct is wrong! A molotov cocktail is a(n) "crude incendiary bomb made of a bottle filled with flammable liquid and fitted with a rag wick" according to Google and Web definitions! Not an antitank weapon (though it may have been used that way) ! At the very least it is a(n) AMBIGUOUS question
Dátum: 2010.06.18. 15:48:54
Question has a spelling error : Drops of blood from what source, according to legend, were the origin of the bloodstone? Should WHERE! Another bang up job by our illustrious EVALUATORS!
Dátum: 2010.06.17. 04:53:12
Today I ran into a rather ambiguous question : Which continent is largest?
1) North America
2) Europe
3) Africa
4) Asia

Africa is largest by land mass (according to Google) and Asia is largest by population (same source) very ambiguous!
Dátum: 2010.06.14. 16:10:30
How many living species of Elephants are their today?

1st The question should be How many living species of Elephants are there today?
2nd This question is no longer entirely correct, or might soon not be.

Some scientists suggest that there are actually up to 5 species of African elephants alive today, making the total 6, while the WWF still only lists two the African and the Indian.

Google lists African, Indian, and Pygmy Elephants
Dátum: 2010.06.14. 16:02:51
Today I got a good one "Where was the Titanic build?" should have said "built"! Who was the clown that passed this?
Dátum: 2010.06.02. 07:59:53
You take the credit for the evaluation you also take the heat and the bad language! However, if u were not the evaluator then plz accept my heartfelt apology! As for the "none of the above" it's a perfectly good option I've seen it in many questions and it is used in most multiple choice test answers! I am obviously quite frustrated with the quiz and I went a bit postal I will no longer be posting any quiz questions! Again I apologize!
Dátum: 2010.06.01. 15:32:45
It was so the answer! : What year did John Candy die?

1994 <
none of the above

The question is valued as "Bad, incorrect question"!
According to evaluators your question is ambiguous.

CHECK OUT ANSWER #2 (that I conveniently marked with an arrow so u wouldn't miss it for a second time!)
[Bad language was removed by the admin]
Dátum: 2010.06.01. 02:05:55
How is the question "What year did John Candy die?" or "What year did Ray Mysterio debut in the WWE?" a bad question and deemed ambiguous? This is a very straight forward question! The evaluators of the questions need to get their heads out of their collective asses and get a real life! I have had questions rejected because of bad spelling after I've run "spell check". I've had questions evaluated as bad after I've "Googled" the answer and I am upset with the quiz, so from now on I'll be taking the soul energy rather than waiting for your dumb ass evaluators to reject a perfectly good question because their inability to speak / read the English language! I'm also tired answering "trick" questions That have been approved by your "evaluators"! Who are these people? why is there no way to dispute these evaluations? There needs to be a way to talk directly with the evaluators either in the forum or on the quiz page! I've been playing this game for only a short time but I've answered 799 questions correctly and will soon be well over that! I spent fifty stones to get credited for two questions for every question I answer why is this not yet happening?
Dátum: 2010.05.31. 21:51:38
How is the question "What year did John Candy die?" or "What year did Ray Mysterio debut in the WWE?" a bad question and deemed ambiguous? This is a very straight forward question! The evaluators of the questions need to get their heads out of their collective asses and get a real life! I have had questions rejected because of bad spelling after I've run "spell check". I've had questions evaluated as bad after I've "Googled" the answer and I am upset with the quiz, so from now on I'll be taking the soul energy rather than waiting for your dumb ass evaluators to reject a perfectly good question because their inability to speak / read the English language! I'm also tired answering "trick" questions That have been approved by your "evaluators"! Who are these people? why is there no way to dispute these evaluations? There needs to be a way to talk directly with the evaluators either in the forum or on the quiz page! I've been playing this game for only a short time but I've answered 799 questions correctly and will soon be well over that! I spent fifty stones to get credited for two questions for every question I answer why is this not yet happening?
Dátum: 2010.05.31. 21:15:09
In starting a hunt I answered the first question correctly and was credited with a correct answer. However I did not receive my second question and received the standard "Unfortunately you did not answer the question correctly....." this has happened on several occasions! My question WTF?
Dátum: 2010.05.17. 23:19:05
I personally would like to see a market place where ppl could buy and sell their equipment spells etc. and market place would collect a percentage (10) of the sale
Dátum: 2010.05.11. 22:28:11
Hi, I just got this quest to vist Darkin Where do I find him and how do I get there?
Dátum: 2010.05.04. 09:18:35
I missed the armor on the page when I started. How do I get it? Or am I pooched?
Oldal: 1