Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2015.04.17. 10:13:54
Idézet: Tallia - 2015.04.16. 21:22:16
Explosion works against epics and entities? I guess no, but would be nice.

Sorry, it work only in duel

Sacrosanct: it is possible that the programmer patched something, and thats why it didnt work right after the patch.
Dátum: 2015.04.16. 09:33:35
Cruel: not all abilities give a big significant boost at start. The green one's major impact is on the XP the minion gets from duels. There, increasing the XP from 16 to 20 makes difference. Increasing XP also for minion crystals and feeding is just a small bonus.
About orange: pet attack chance works like this: 50+pet base level + pet level - opponent kevel + pet item modifiers (but no more than 90). (Not sure about the +50). Pet base level and opponent level are values which are usually close so cancel out each other. So this means when the pets level reach 50 (100?) then its always the max 90%. Orange decreases this attack chance, by 1% for each level, but by no more than the opponent's pet level. So ideally, with this ability you can lower the opponent pets attack chance from 90% to 50% - almost halving the pet damage.

Sacrosanct: Explosion triggers after the 2nd round of the battle. So if it ends before that, no explosion happens. I tested this several times, works for me.
So in duel page, I tick "use explosion" then click on attack, and then I get this text in the duel, after 2 rounds:
"Your minions cause an astral explosion! (284 damage)"
Dátum: 2015.04.15. 14:15:44
Update: the new feature is live now, I hope you like it. I wrote a detailed description (see above, in first post).
Dátum: 2015.04.15. 13:00:39
We finished translating and patching this event, now it is live! I will write now a detailed guide on this event and post it here.
Dátum: 2015.04.13. 12:35:57
We are in the final testing stage now, this patch will go live tomorrow on the Hungarian servers. The international server will follow in probably 2 days.
Dátum: 2015.04.07. 10:29:28
Ah ok thx so different translation. Sorry for that I always try to check if the item was already translated and then give the same name, but in this case I made a mistake
Dátum: 2015.04.06. 16:08:01
I got your point, when I'm back to the office, will consult about this, and we try to implement something like you suggest.
Dátum: 2015.04.06. 16:05:09
Hi! Apologies for lack of info, I was out of the office for last week, so I couldn't done a translation sooner. Now I posted it, you can read about the mytokronits in more detail:

http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,215.0

This new game feature is expected to go live in a week.

The Eye of Beholder was active only for those who didn't use it previously. Will try to post more info on this next time.

The soul-energy generator is an old items, given out already in some events, but nonetheless, we should have posted information on it here. It lets you discharge the soul-well immediately as I remember.
Dátum: 2015.04.06. 16:00:08
I updated this topic with more detailed info, I hope you find it useful!
Dátum: 2015.03.25. 14:45:35
Modified start of Xeno event to 8th of April.
Dátum: 2015.03.25. 14:30:44
No, sorry, the royal seal is specifically only for tasks, not ToD
Dátum: 2015.03.23. 12:17:34
The current easter fetish can give XP to all minions at once. And yes it is possible that we add more fetish in the future which works in passive state. But right now we got feedback from players that they want to advance their current minions, so we are not pouring a lot of extra fetish into the game in the near future
Dátum: 2015.03.23. 10:29:46
Some pet abilities work even when the minion is not active. And yes, it is possible that in the future more than one minion can be active
Dátum: 2015.03.20. 17:03:06
I would like to inform you about what we are working on now.

We are adding abilities to the minions. Minion first have to make an astral travel to acquire a new abiliy. After that, you can use "mytokronits" (tiny astral creatures) to improve these abilities. Different mytokronits can be captured different ways.

There will be a minion ability which lets your minions max bonus increase after level 250, one which helps you to find treasures during hunt, and there will be some direct combat abilities.

We are still in development phase, it might go live in 2-3 weeks at most.

****************** MORE DETAILED INFO FOLLOWS BELOW *************************

The Doomlords ruling the planet reached a new peak of their power, when they discovered how to ascend their pets into insubstantial, divine minions which can serve them eternally. But they continue to seek even greater knowledge: and now it seems the discovery is within reach! The power of the minions can be enhanced even further...

A the dawn of time, the planet was ruled by a technical civilization, the moa. The lack of magical abilities was substituted by high intelligence and mental abilities. The connection betwen the physical and mental world is created by microscropical creatures, the mytokronits. By exploring the ancient moa libraries, the doomlord has gained knowledge about the mytokronits. How to detect and capture them, by what methods and tools. How to bind them to their will, how to use these entities to enpower their ascended minions with new abilities.

Engulfing mytokronits is not a simple task for a minion. Each time when it wants to acquire a new ability, it have to do a long astral travel. To reach the state necessary for this travel, it must consume an astral stone first. The hucksters of Lady Alvariel realized the coming demand for these stones. So as soon as they are able to collect enough, they will begin selling them.

After learning an ability, the minion will be able to engulf mytokronits of a specific color. The colors which were discovered so far:

grey. This is always the first connection which must be established during an astral travel, because this is the one which determines how far the minion can develop its other abilities. You can find grey mytokronits by the use of the mytokronit knowledge skill, during hunts. To acquire this skill your clan need to improve the academy further!

blue. The blue mytokronits make it possible to expand the maximum of the abilities and skills the minion transfers to you. So the bonuses will continue to improve even after level 250. The blue mytokronits are released when using ancient stones, and during specific events.

green. The green mytokronits improve the experience your minion gets either in battles, via minion crystals, or by feeding. These mytokronits appear when using manaconstruction, after your clan has constructed an astral station.

yellow. You will be able to buy from the soul-huckster an ancient moa relic, the mytokronit extractor. After this, you will be able to extract yellow mytokronits from specific items, like subplasma - no wonder that the demand for subplasma generators has increased! After your minions has melded with the yellow mytokronits, they will be able to search for treasure during hunts.

red. You can use another moa relic, red mytokronit detector to find these during duels, if you have the detect mytokronit skill. Your active minion's magic ability will help you to dodge the spell cast by your opponent; the passive one's will increase your spell absorbtion.

orange. These mytokronits grant physical defense, if you can find them with an orange mytokronit detector from pets training in the kennel. The active minion's ability decreases the opponent's pets chance to hit, while the passive one's will increase your absorbtion.

white. From time to time, you will be able to strike your opponent with an astral explosion. You rage will increase with each hunt and duel, and when it reahes 20, you can use the explosion vs a duel opponent. The damage depends on the difference of your and your opponent's total explosion ability (sum of each minion's white ability). You can get the corresponding mytokronits during adventures, if your mytokronit explosion AA ability is of sufficient level.

************************ UPDATE : Detailed description of mytokronits *********************************

To acquire the new minion abilites, you need astral stones. They can be acquired the following ways:
1. At the start of the event, every player who is at least level 50 got 2 astral stones as a gift.
2. You can buy it at the soul huckster from level 65 for 10 ancient stones.
3. It is a rare drop during hunts, if your minions have treasure ability.
4. You can get it during specific events (for example, there will be a mini-event where you can exchange it for event shards).

You can use the astral stone on the minions subpage, if you have at least 2 minions. Only non active minions can use the stone. You have to click on the small picture next to the minions pic. Then your minion will travel in the astral for 45 hrs. You can accelerate this with 10 AS. The first ability it acquires will always be knowledge, the ones which follow will come in random order.

Your minion acquires abilities at level 1. To develop it further, you need mytkronits of the proper color. Development cost is equal to the current level: ie. to develop a lvl 1 knowledge to 2 cost 1 grey mytokronit, the next level cost 2 etc (later on, the cost increase will slow down).

You can get mytokronits the following ways:

grey (knowledge). From level 65, you can develop the mytkronit knowledge skill, if your learning skill is at least 70 (you need a level 20 academy for this). After that, you will find grey mytokronits during hunt.

blue (power). From level 65, if you spend ancient stones, you get 1 mytokronit for each AS spent. Also you can get it in certain events.

green (experience). From level 65, if you use manaconstruction, and your clan has an astral station, you will get green mytokronit. The amount is 1 + level of astral station/20. For example, at level 40 station, you get a total of 3.

yellow (treasure). At the soul huckster, under relics you can buy the lvl 65 mytokronit extractor. After this, if your level is at least 65, you will have a mytokronit extractor button under soul-huckster in the top menuline. You can extract 20 yellow mytokronits each day there by using up specific items listed there.

red (magic). At the soul huckster, under relics you can buy the lvl 65 red mytokronit detector. After this, if your level is at least 65, and you have the detect mytokronit skill, you can find red mytokronits during duels you initiate. To learn this skill, you need a lvl 80 learning skill (requiring lvl 25 academy).

orange (protection). At the soul huckster, under relics you can buy the lvl 65 orange mytokronit detector. After this, if your level is at least 65, and you have the detect mytokronit skill, you can find orange mytokronits when you send your pets to the kennel. You get the mytokronits only when the training ends, but if you squeeze your feed a training pet, you get them immediately.

while (explosion). You can find these in adventures, if you have the lvl 65 mytokronit explosion AA ability.

Limitations:
- You have to be at least 65 to acess most features related to this event.
- Knowledge abilities cannot exceed your level.
- Other abilities cannot exceed the knowledge ability of the given minion.

You can read the detailed description of the abilities when you hover the cursor on the specific mytokronit icons, under the minion.

New game mechanisms:

Find treasure. During hunt, you can find astral treasure, if one or more of your minions have the treasure ability. Each minion (including the passive ones) make a roll depending on its treasure skill. You get 1 astral treasure for each successful roll. You can use these from your inventory. When you open them, you get the contents. Mostly, you will get mytokronits (including blue), but you can also find astral stone, drop and shard, and also minion crystals. Astral drops can form a new fetish, the astral shards you can use to exchange for various rewards, similar to temple crystal.

Explosion. If your minions have explosion ability, a new bar will appear on your character page, under the HP and mana bars. Its the rage bar, which can range between 0 and 100. For each hunt and duel, you get +1 rage. If it's at least 20, you can use explosion on the duel page, just above the list of the duel targets. The explosion will deal damage to your next duel target after the 2nd round at the cost of 20 rage. The damage depends on the total of your minions explosion ability, the total of your opponents minions explosion ability, and your max HP. The more max. HP you have, the bigger the damage. Your explosion total has a greater weight than your opponents, so in case of 2 identical total, you will still deal damage. The explosion can be used during duels, not during championship.
Dátum: 2015.03.17. 13:23:21
It seems that due to a bug, the dimension tasks reward was possible to redeem multiple times. We are removing the extra rewards claimed now. If you claimed it many times, it is possible that you will lose more than you gained because based on the log we can "guess" it +-1. Please also do not spend the resources you got, because you can lose even more if you do that when we undo it.
Dátum: 2015.03.15. 23:05:04
Yes, task are the tasks under the tasks button (which you get each level).
Dátum: 2015.03.13. 12:14:04
On Monday, at 10 am CET (4 am EST) begins our new mini-event, Easter!
Since the Surface has been re-conquered, the world became fertile again. The doomlords try to remember how their ancients lived before the exile. Summoning the memory of ancient festivals can break the monotony of the everyday routine. Lady Alvariel offers special relics to those who can collect the color-painted xenomorf eggs and help to live again the ancient festival, Easter.

Tasks:
Dimension treasure hunter
Loot 1 item from a dimension gate creature!
duration: March 16-19
reward: 1 colored egg, 1 tiny dim.door stimulator

Plasma hunter
Find 1 subplasma during hunt!
duration:March 16-20
reward: 1 colored egg, 1 subplasma

Exprienced dueler
Earn level*6 XP during duels.
duration: March 16-21
reward: 1 colored egg, 1 easter egg

Devoted adventurer
Claim the reward of 12 quests (can be completed in several days)!
duration: March 16-23
reward: 10 colored egg, 1 golden box, 1 royal seal

Quiz master
Answer 10 quiz questions correctly!
duration: March 16-24
reward: 1 colored egg, 1 manual

Foresight
Buy healing potion from the soul huckster for ancient stones!
duration: March 16-April 2
reward: 2 colored egg

Taskmaster
Spend 3 AA points or claim the same amount of rewards under Tasks!
duration: March 20-26
reward: 1 colored egg, 1 AA point

Beastmaster
Train 1 captured pet!
duration: March 21-25
reward: 1 colored egg, 1 monster cocktail

Cleptomaniac
Steal burnt-out ancient stones 3 times!
duration: March 22-27
reward: 1 colored egg, 2 ancient stones

Manaconstructor
Use manaconstruction!
duration: March 24-April 2
reward: 1 colored egg

Gambler
Roll the wheel of fortune 4 times!
duration: March 25-April 2
reward: 1 colored egg, 1 luck coupon

Adventure seeker
Find 2 adventures during hunt!
duration: March 26-April 2
reward: 1 colored egg, 1 easter egg

Crystal potion
Use 2 crystal potions!
duration: March 27-April 2
reward: 1 colored egg, 1 soul-diamond pack

Ascension
Have your minion gain 2 levels!
duration: March 28-April 2
reward: 1 colored egg, 2 minion crystal

Rewards:
Easter fetish: 120 colored egg
description: level 100. +16 XP. If the wearer gets XP in battle, all other minions will get 1 XP / every 30 level of the wearer as well. The XP received this way cannot be modified by any effect.

divine decree: 30 colored egg
description: When you use it up, your actual quest will be completed, and you receive %s XP as reward.

relikviakupon: 25 colored egg

divine manna: 15 colored egg (available only to lvl 60 or less)
description: When using, you get SE, XP and building energy depending on your level, also your trained pets gain XP depending on your level.

royalseal: 10 colored egg
description: You can highlight a task as completed under Tasks by using this item.

11 minion crystal: 10 colored egg

1 minion crystal or 1 festival mask: 1 colored egg

Rewards can be claimed only until 7th of April!

Also during the event, there is 5% chance to find an easter chest during hunt, duel and challenge. The chest can contain a random item.

Under daily offers, you can buy once per day the easter package, which contains: 2 easter chests, 1 colored egg.
Dátum: 2015.03.12. 13:39:47
The Ruler of the Planet event is now over, congratulations Janyemm on your Ruler of the Planet title!

A series of new Easter mini-events will follow, starting on Monday, I will post the details soon!
Dátum: 2015.03.12. 13:38:52
Idézet: Dancer - 2015.03.11. 00:52:57
Idézet: Miklos - 2015.02.26. 16:11:57
What is your level, and what is the level of the necklace you won?

When you asked this question, I thought that I might get a reply/explanation.
Surely that is the way things are supposed to happen?

I'm very sorry, Dancer, I did not notice your reply, I try to answer now.
A level 80-89 player gets a level 100 necklace.
A level 90-99 player gets a level 110 necklace.
A level 100-109 player gets a level 130 necklace.
Etc.

So yes, if you were level 90 a year ago, and are level 99 now, you had to get the same necklace
Dátum: 2015.02.26. 16:11:57
What is your level, and what is the level of the necklace you won?