Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2012.10.17. 17:46:32
Manaconstruction is greyed out also when you do not have maximum mana. I think too that it is a bit confusing, I will come up with a solution to this (like being white in such cases but giving a warning that you do not have maximum mana).

Trackur, if we give a confirm button on every small thing that will annoy people as well, because it doubles the number of clicks needed to play. Also if there are too many confirms ppl will click them routinely, even when they shouldn't.
Dátum: 2012.10.16. 10:48:14
Phaedrus, could you please check your peace treaties? Does your clan have Hall of War which makes you able to attack clans with which you have peace treaty?
Dátum: 2012.10.15. 16:30:01
Yes, it is a bit stupid, we consider changing it in the future. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Dátum: 2012.10.15. 16:28:59
Hi Phaedrus, I checked your character, and I see no explanation for this phenomenom, so I guess it must be some kind of bug. We are checking it and will try to correct it asap. Thanks for your patience!
Dátum: 2012.10.15. 16:19:02
The soul-energy taken as a base of 1% calculation is all soul-energy you received, except for torture chamber and recommend SE. So yes, squeezing and Landragor hunts are also included.

Sbart: the point of Daily Routines is to give you hotkeys and reminders to things which you should do every day once. Quest, clan, temple, event status etc - these are not things which you have to do once each day. Yes we could still display all these on this page as well - but then the page would be to crowded. It is impossible to display all data from the game on a single page.
But it is a good idea to give a countdown to the days remaining from an event. Maybe we can move here Quiz olympics and Championship reminder as well. And yes a countdown when you have only few days left from Premium membership is a good idea too, I will see if the programmer can implement it.
Dátum: 2012.10.12. 19:05:58
Thanks, Dancer, I corrected those sentences.
We will check the negative aura coloring, and will correct that button, thx Kalann too.
Dátum: 2012.10.12. 18:59:53
Ok, we are done with testing, this will go live on Monday!
Dátum: 2012.10.11. 14:27:00
You are right, Miasma.
Google search is pretty hard to come around for a quiz game, though.
Even in TV quiz games, when the player asks for phone help, you hear the helper type quickly and searching for the answer in Google. Same as in Radio quiz.
So we said, during hunts, you can decide how to enjoy this part of the game. You can try to figure out the answer yourself, or you can look for the answer in Google, in a Lexikon, or whereever else. This is a kind of training for the real deal, the Quiz Olympics.

The Quiz Olympics is a serious competition. There if you don't have knowledge and rely on googling everything, you will surely have a very poor total time. So thats where googling is not enough.
Dátum: 2012.10.11. 13:40:27
Dear Players,

We are happy to announce a new development, "Daily Routines". We are testing it now, it will go live in a few days.
Basically, it is a comfort function, but it have also some new things too.

When you log into the game, the Daily Routines screen will come up (you can also access this screen from a button under Informations). The Daily Routines page will collect everything that you usually do/check out each day during your login, with corresponding hotkeys.
So you will see here:
Latest news from forum and main page
Buy potions hotkey
Acquire 2 ducats for 5 APts
Manaconstruction (if your clan has a dedicated building selected by yellow, it will show as well)
Wheel of Fortune hotkey
Countdown to free Specialization change
Countdown to soul-well discharge
How long your premium membership lasts
Which helm shards you collected today
Once-a-day things which you used already will be greyed out.

There will be also a new button, Loyalty bonus. You can claim a loyalty bonus once each day. You can get the bonus if you logged in during the previous day as well.
You get:
day 1: 1 duel point
day 2: 1 duel point, 1 action point
day 3: 1 duel point, 1 action point, 1 burnt-out ancient stone
day 4: 1 duel point, 1 action point, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy (approx. half percent of what you got on previous day)
day 5: 1 duel point, 2 action point, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy (approx. half percent of what you got on previous day)
day 6: 1 duel point, 2 action points, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy (approx. half percent of what you got on previous day), white crystal potion or berserker potion
day 7: 2 duel points, 2 action points, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy, white crystal potion or berserker potion
day 8: 2 duel points, 2 action points, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy, white crystal potion or berserker potion, pet food (+5 morale to a choosen pet)
day 9: 2 duel points, 2 action points, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy (approx. one percent of what you got on previous day), white crystal potion or berserker potion, pet food (+5 morale to a choosen pet)
day 10 and after: 2 duel points, 2 action points, 1 burnt-out ancient stone, soul-energy (approx. one percent of what you got on previous day), white crystal potion or berserker potion, pet food (+5 morale to a choosen pet), shard of loyalty

If you miss one day, it begins from day 1.

If you have 10 shards of loyalty, you can click on it to exchange it for any of the following rewards:
2 crystal potions
10 burn-out ancient stones
7 golden ducats
2 ancient stones
tiny dimension door stimulator
some pet boost
+3 ultraspecialization for 8 hours (as if you used an ultraspec. essence)
+5 transplation for 8 hours (as if you used a transplant. essence)
+5 spectral manipulation for 8 hours (as if you used a spectral m. essence)

(The later 3 works like normal essences, they dont stack with each or other essences)
Dátum: 2012.10.11. 13:26:42
Yes, clear about that, dracons fights don't count as duels or as hunts for Temple of Doom. So if you have these tasks in the Temple during the event, you still have to spend some APts on hutning and DPs on duelling. Sorry for that, but we can't change this
Dátum: 2012.10.08. 12:04:31
Idézet: digitalis - 2012.10.06. 23:00:05
Five simulations costs 5 AS whereas the alternative costs 10 AS

Yes I know, I just suggested it because it is more useful than the simulation to some players. But if you don't have stones that is not an option, of course.

Cruel01: With the greater focus crystals and medals of doom, you can reduce your hunt times pretty close to the 1 minute I think, so we do not plan on adding further ways to reduce it.
Dátum: 2012.10.08. 12:01:05
Could you please send a message to our GM? When in the game, in tue upper right corner, click on the Help button. There you can contact her directly, and there she will see your world, character name which I don't see here, and can check the problem for you. Please also give her some explanation of exactly what happened, which task did not complete and when did this happen so she can check the logs. Thank you very much, and sorry for the problem!
Dátum: 2012.10.08. 11:58:30
The Landragor event will start on Tuesday, 16th of October, 14pm CET (8am EST).

Please do not forget that your half-year relics which you won on previous Landragor event will expire on 15th of October.

Yes, the healthy lifestyle AA with be taken into account during the final account.
Dátum: 2012.10.04. 12:24:37
You can mindboost trap pet, but it will not increase your chance.

The next event will be Landragor, mid-October, we shall announce the exact date soon.

Right now we are working on a new development, called "Daily Routines". I'm not sure maybe I already wrote about it here. This will be an opening screen, where you see all "daily tasks" organized, ie. helm shards collected, mana construction used, auction house used etc. Also there will be an option to claim a new "loyalty reward". For each consequent days you logged in you can claim a better reward.

New AA abilities and the promised Epic Adventures are also in the queue, we did not forget about them.

But right now, we have a complete new event designed and under programming, called "Lord of the Planet". This event will look like Temple of Doom. You will get tasks, but you have to complete all tasks in the first row to be able to begin those in the next row. Unlike in the Map event, there will be no "winning team" or "losing team", everyone who completes a level will get the reward for it, but those who are the fastests get additional reward, and the first player to complete all tasks of the Pyramid will gain the title "Lord of the Planet". This event will bring into the game some new items and game mechanisms too. I will post more details in time.
Dátum: 2012.10.04. 12:17:34
You could not join a huckster if you already had the platinum reward, but there was no such checking when you switched team. For the next event, we will add a checking for that too. If anyone have a problem from this or rewards please write us under Help.

The event is over now, but the result is not displayed yet. The program which makes the calculations and gives out reward runs automatically, but it seems now it needs to be run manually by our programmer. It will be done in a few hours. Thanks for your patience!
Dátum: 2012.09.30. 13:19:04
I'm sorry, but only purchasing ancient stones can turn burnt-outs into real ones. The purpose of burnt-out ancient stones is to give you a discount when you purchase
Dátum: 2012.09.30. 13:17:16
Dodo: it is not enough that you level up your pets. It must happen while you initiate a duel and win it. If it happened this way, please send in the link of the battles when it happened to our GM via the Help button and she will check it for you. Thanks!
Dátum: 2012.09.30. 13:14:54
Dear Sucellus, please send us more details via the built-in help interface (character name, world etc) so we can check this for you.
Dátum: 2012.09.26. 20:01:53
Hi! I'm sorry for this. I changed the data for you, set it for 42 questions answered, check it now, hopefully you can receive the reward!
Dátum: 2012.09.26. 19:56:59
I was thinking of the same, you are right! We will change that, thanks!