Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Miklos

Dátum: 2012.03.19. 15:35:27
Ok, it actually works this way:
the minimum amount to collect for better price is 40, 100, and 150. This is the amount if you are in the team with the highest chance. If you are in a team where the chance to find is higher, then these numbers will be higher too. But if you switch to a team - or your team changes to - where the chances are lower, it will switch to less (but no less than 40/100/150). But it will not increase.

Ok this might sound complicated, but shortly, we tried to make sure that regardless of chances, being in one team or another will not affect your ability to get the better reward.
Dátum: 2012.03.19. 15:32:06
Lone Ranger, thank you for helping with Doomlord's issue. I sent him a pm on the forum, but I tell you here too: we are trying different settings, we changed things, I think now that his problem has been resolved now (due to caching it may not be immediate and might take some time). Please test it tomorrow I hope very much it is fixed now.
Dátum: 2012.03.18. 20:08:42
yes, the chance can decrease.
Dátum: 2012.03.18. 20:08:09
Sure, I will announce ahead. and will try to test more thoroughly
Dátum: 2012.03.18. 16:33:50
I would like to inform you about coming developments.

As you have seen, we were busy lately, implemented helms, wheel of fortune, new AA abilites / levels and new building / building levels.

We are working on temple of Doom now.
This will be a new multi-quest system, available from level 1. You will get a 4x4, 5x5 or 6x6 matrix of quests (depending on your level). You have 2/3/4 weeks to complete it. Whenever you complete all quests in a row or column, you get a mini-reward (similar to ones from wheel of fortune). When you complete all quests, you get the big reward: it's +1 to all abilities (luck inculded) and some major items, depending on your level. Quests will not be that difficult, but some take time. Fortunately, you can do these quests parallel to each other. Be warned, some quests are connected to activities requiring ancient stones. But you will have the option to skip 2 quests in the temple.

Another new thing we plan is daily routines.
This is mostly a comfort function. A page where you arrive on your first login each day. From there, you can immediately do daily routines - buying healing potion, getting ducats for APts, doing manaconstruction etc. You will also see some info here, like which helm shard routines you completed, and the latest news from the main page. Also, we will add a loyalty bonus feature. This will be available to every player. If you logged in the previous day, you get a small reward. Depending on how many times you logged in the past 10 days, the amount of reward increases.

Also we plan a time-saving comfort function, called wired reflexes. This will cost ancient stones.
If you have this, whenever you use an instant function which would benefit from turboing a skill (heal wounds, ultraspecialization, transplantation, magical regeneration etc) the required skill will be turboed automatically, and then the turbo will be reset to the previous skill.

We are also planning daily mini-quests to help new players. This will replace the current tutorial system. Instead of having the players do a "kind of manual" they will jump head-first into the action, and can begin doing small tasks (similar to tutorial, but with more freedom and more rewards). We also plan on accelerating the early game. A beginner player will be able to play continously for 1-2 hours after registering, attain level 4 and have a pet and some skills.
Dátum: 2012.03.18. 16:04:21
Yes, it's because capturing a creature does not count towards hunting. To put it rude, you have to get experience from either hunt or duel (that's why challenge, losing a duel, or capturing a creature does not count). But, look at the merry side, capturing a creature and then squeezing it is a nice SE
Dátum: 2012.03.18. 16:02:54
No problem, Langds, I perfectly understood your frustration.
Dátum: 2012.03.17. 18:33:33
Langds: send a mail to the programmer (bug doomlord net) and ask him to use your previous entry, maybe he can do it for you!

Friday was ok as long as Baraty run the event manually and monitored that everything was right. But now Doomlord runs 4 different languages, over 10 worlds, it got more and more complicated to do everything manually (btw the automated script run fine everywhere, except for doomlord.net). Anyway, we will try to improve this, and again sorry for the problem.
Dátum: 2012.03.17. 10:01:39
Dear Players, I'm very sorry for what happened, and I'm really ashamed about it, it is all our fault. The problem was, that 15-18th of March is a holiday in Hungary, even I wasn't home, and therefore the championship was run by an automated system. Seemingly, it was wrong, and this was a mistake. Today evening, we will reset the championship, you can sign up for it again, and it will be held again on Tuesday, 20th of March.

The championship medals will be removed, however, I do not want people to be punished for something that is not their fault. For this reason, we will add some ancient stones on Tuesday to those who lose a medal due to not being able to win again.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, and I promise that we will work out a system where this never happens again. Please feel free to give negative comments, we well deserve
Dátum: 2012.03.15. 18:21:55
ok thx I correct it.
Dátum: 2012.03.15. 08:26:19
Looked into this, BabeTheOx, and I found that you have won a lesser dimension door stimulator (gives +12 dimension door points). The problem is, that the item itself seemingly wasn't patched to the server... Only the programmer can do that, and he will do it on Monday, and will give you the item. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the notice!

A note about wheel of fortune: on popular demand, we are adding soon a way to help those who are unlucky. We keep track of what you have won. If you don't win a red item for a long time with your 2nd and 3rd rolls, your chance will begin to increase. Also, we will weight between red items. If you an item of lesser power (like the dim.door stimulator), you will still have a good chance for the more powerful items.
Dátum: 2012.03.15. 08:09:52
Exactly, Sbart, it reduces the time between discharges of soul-well. I see the text is not clear, I will correct it, thanks.
Dátum: 2012.03.14. 20:52:26
Today we added 4 new AA abilities to the Doomlord online game (Lone hero, Useful hunt, Modesty, Soul-diamond) a new building (Energy sanctum) and added new levels to two existing buildings (Scrying orb and Catalyst).
Dátum: 2012.03.14. 20:43:07
Ok I banned him.
Dátum: 2012.03.13. 21:48:25
Ok will do that asap, Matdav.

Yes I have seen it too, TheLion, I already let Baraty know that, he will fix that by tomorrow.
Dátum: 2012.03.13. 21:45:47
The game clock is an old problem from our system admin. I am pretty angry about it to that he does not fix this. Will talk to him to find a working solution asap. The problem is, that the clock can't be synchronized constantly because it would cause many problems with all the time-based actions, you would lose hunt SE etc. But will try to find a solution. Sorry for that.

Trackur, yes, sometimes I'm also pissed off with that Our programmer prefers security, so the cookies always expire when you close the browser. That is good to protect you if you are in an internet cafe, but for a home computer we could allow a permanent cookie. I will consult Baraty about that. Btw password remember of the browsers work, I just type in the first letter of my username, and my browser pops up the username and remembers the password. So I have to press only one letter.

Sbart: there are armors, shields, helms, boots, focus crystals and relics and even a potion. You have all of that and still have a surplus of soul-diamonds? Sure, we can implement some potions then, I will put it to the planned things list (although its very very long atm but we try to work through them quickly)
Dátum: 2012.03.12. 17:06:25
Someone asked about how much SE can be stolen in a duel, so I will write a detailed description.

Base SE stolen is 15-20% (random) of the defeated doomlord's unprotected SE. (unprotected = not protected by transcendal projection).

Modifiers which affect this amount:

Decreases:
Premium: x 0.8
Several others attacked in past 3 hrs: x 0.2...0.8
Loser is lower level: multiplier depending on absolute lvl and lvl difference
Loser diamond: x 0.7
Some items and clan buildings also decrease SE lost.
There is also a special multiplier which takes effect if the target lost too much SE compared to what he collected in his entire career (called the "slave modifier", to prevent people just breeding droid characters for farming).

Increases:
Winner diamond: x 1.3
Loser 100% infected: x1.5
Attacker 0% infected: multiplier depending on loser's infection.
Loser cursed by attacker: x 1.2
Winner executed: execution skill bonus
Also pet equipment and some items give a multiplier.

Regardless of multipliers, there is a limit to the amount of SE can be stolen.
Base cap is 30%, if the winner is diamond, 36%. This can be modified by several factors, loser is diamond (x0., loser is premium (x0..
Creative affinity adds beyond this cap.
Please note that thing described here are subject to change.
Dátum: 2012.03.12. 17:01:34
100 and 150.
Dátum: 2012.03.12. 11:30:46
Ok, the situation is: the base value for +1 bonus is not 50, it is 40. In the old times it was 50 but with the young servers it was changed so it was easier to reach.
Dátum: 2012.03.11. 11:21:32
Ok I will check with the programmer on Monday to see how it works.