Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Estril

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2010.12.23. 18:56:20
After the current "Age of Aquarius" what 'Astrological Age' do we proceed into ?

Pisces is marked as right.

This is wrong. Pisces was the previous age. The next age is Capricorn.

The "age" order is the exact zodiac, but in reverse order.
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 12:38:28
Burnt out only convert to AS when you purchase AS. The whole "touching" thing is a ploy.
Dátum: 2010.10.02. 01:01:51
Idézet: Salanea - 2010.10.01. 23:28:53
just got this question... and it needs to be removed.

"What is the world most deadly animal?"

answers given were
Mosquito (correct according to this person)
Jellyfish
scorpion
one other i don't recal

Mosquito's are NOT the most deadly animal in the world.

The top prize for “The World Most Deadly Animal,” would go to the Box Jellyfish. It has caused at least 5,567 recorded deaths since 1954. Their venom is among the most deadly in the world. It’s toxins attack the heart, nervous system, and skin cells. And the worst part of it is that jelly box venom is so overpoweringly painful, that human victims go in shock, drown or die of heart failure before even reaching shore. Survivors experience pain weeks after the contact with box jellies.

maybe the person askig the question means what animal has the most fatalities per year in the world.. that would be a totally different question. Then it could indeed be the mosquito. but most DEADLY is not a mosquito.
deadly means lethal. A mosquito itself is not lethal, the viruses it can carry however are, but a normal mosquito is harmless if it is not infected with a virus (and many mosquito's are NOT)

Wrong, Mosquito's are the deadliest on that list since they transmit Malaria.

Each year, there are more than 250 million cases of malaria, killing between one and three million people, the majority of whom are young children in sub-Saharan Africa.
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 17:58:28
Idézet: Viridel - 2010.09.28. 16:29:28
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.27. 05:15:39
I have no rights to tell the admins what to do. I'm only a mod. I don't even know the msn or skype ID of Miklós or Baraty. I only know Random - who is the PR person.

Have you ever thought sending e-mail to Miklós? Or send a PM to me? I'll gladly translate and send it towards him.

All I can do is to try to bug him to come here and read your suggestions.

I'm just a single worthless (paying) customer. They don't / won't listen to me (and I have it in an e-mail that they have no intention of reading the forum). It is YOUR job as Forum Admin to tell these guys that their customers are getting pissed off. And if they don't listen to you, then then whole Forum should be shut down, as it does little but foster negativity.

Please post that mail you recieved.

Isn't a company required by law to provide customer support, whether they like it or not?
Dátum: 2010.09.26. 12:02:59
Idézet: Estril - 2010.09.25. 19:22:32
Event's over - Congrats to everyone.

What happens to the -5% infection if my character is not level 19 yet? Is it saved or wasted?

Keithos, do you have any information regarding this situation?
Dátum: 2010.09.26. 11:55:10
Idézet: abatos - 2010.09.26. 10:45:59
Answer in Quiz is " Fruit"....Sorry but in my country and in every school we learn that Tomato is in group of Vegetables.....I think that many quiz questions are very,very bad and many interesting questions are off, becouse of some little grammar or spelling errrors, also we have many questions which are interseting only for some countries or regions...and that is reason why many people don't write new queatios nay more.
Best Wishes

A Tomato is a fruit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TomatoTomato

Seems your school needs an update

So does the url BB tag of the forum..
Dátum: 2010.09.25. 19:22:32
Event's over - Congrats to everyone.

What happens to the -5% infection if my character is not level 19 yet? Is it saved or wasted?
Dátum: 2010.09.25. 13:47:36
Idézet: Kethios - 2010.09.25. 05:53:19
I have the acceleration plus the orb and it gives me 4 duesl. I don't have the locket. I think Locket gives the 5th.. otherwise it wouldn't have any sense.

I'm really thinking that having both Locket of the Tireless and the Orb of Duel might be impossible since everything apart from the name and pic are technically the same. Is this as it's supposed to be or a technical flaw?

It's been over 100+ kills since I looted the second artefact and that amounts to 0.5 of my total kills. These last 100 ish kills gave me 9 amulets/rings and numerous amounts of potions. Since I'm a low level (11) spending that amount of se is something and it would be quite a bugger if I don't manage to get that orb before the event is finished, which unfortunately will be today.
Dátum: 2010.09.24. 14:56:36
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2010.09.24. 12:13:49
So if I have 3 options for quests and I don't like any of them, can I simply pick one and discard it right away without any harm?

You can't discard them. If you drop a quest it will stay in the list until you complete it.
Dátum: 2010.09.24. 10:46:28
Kethios, does owning the "Locket of the Tireless" prevent you from finding the "Orb of Duel"?

Currently I'm at kill 161 and still no orb. (Level 10 character)

Having both relics plus the acceleration options totals to 5 duels hourly.
Dátum: 2010.09.19. 18:30:22
You don't equip relics. You receive the bonus from them automatically.

I have the same relic and it works.
Dátum: 2010.09.12. 17:40:51
Once phase 3 starts, will we still be able to loot the phase 1 or 2 relics?

Unfortunately, I haven't found any of them yet and I'm hoping that it's possible in phase 3.
Oldal: 1