Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Bartessica Slam

Dátum: 2012.06.28. 16:59:27
Thx Matdav & Sbart !

... I'm to little in level ... have to wait another 8 levels
E.
Dátum: 2012.06.28. 14:16:11
Anyone who knows were to find the following quest?

Find and explore the Citadel of Wyhetrqaxx!

I think it will be in "Legent" ... if so, I do not see the highlighted link or I'm not yet having the right chapter# ...

Thanks for the input.
E.
Dátum: 2012.06.15. 15:10:07
Hi Wormtail,

somebody did mention this already yesterday or this morning; I don't remember... Xeno doesn't count at mini-quests of ToD.
You realy need to do what is written... .

I hope this helps?
E.
Dátum: 2012.06.15. 15:00:15
Hi Pll,

as far as I understood by the explanation (see my ref. above).
The point is; that there is no WA (prerequisite) to reach level 25; only at the second step to (re)reach level 30 you will need WA1; and to re-reach level 35 you'll need WA2.

Whenever this is not the answer upon your question; than I have to excuse myself and I hope someone more experienced can take over ...

E.

Pyramid of Glory
Prerequisite: Alchemy laboratory 50, Dimension Gate 50, Kennel 49, Training Grounds 35

After all you will but need level 35 yes?
Dátum: 2012.06.14. 18:11:47
Hi Trackur,

please read post #1536 and the following answers upon it.
http://forum.doomlord.net/index.php/topic,9.1520

No A. : 0 --->25
A.I.: 0 ---> 30
A.II: 0 ---> 35

I hope this is giving the answer.
Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.06.11. 09:05:46
Hi BB,

I think that your intention is to motivate ppl to be more active. (What is indeed a good idea).
Though (in comparison with other on-line games) the advantage of DL is, that you don’t need to invest an endless amount of time to do what you have to do.
There is although something to say about your remark. To refer to a proposal I did (2years ago); I proposed to initiate a chatbox ONLY for clanmembers… . The thing is that you get your “reward” of being on-line by having more social contact with your clanmembers.
On the other hand, the thing what I dislike is a general Chatbox; … very soon this place becomes a place of cursing … so… not ‘funny’.
To return upon your proposal; a bonus could work for some of us but what to do while “hanging out” in DL; while you did what you had to do? Furthermore; I think this mostly benefits those (like me) who let the game “run” upon the background (while working). That doesn’t mean that one is playing 24/24 but the “checking in” becomes a habit.
So; what about the Clanmember Chatbox; acceptable?

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.06.10. 20:27:55
Thx Wikibart ,

must be my 3th language; I realy couldn't get this out of the explanation of this quest.

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.06.10. 16:23:25
Topic: Active quest
"Increase your acquired SE difference by 20000 from the present sum!

Quest status: Your SE difference has been increased by 1040 since the beginning of this quest.

Since the activation of the quest; I increased my SE with more (!) than 100.000 SE... witch is more than 20.000 SE I believe... .
What do I not understand here? (Perhaps a matter of translation)

Thanks for helping me.
E.
Dátum: 2012.06.06. 12:19:38
Thanks for clearing out.
E.
Dátum: 2012.06.06. 08:16:31
Could anyone refresh my memory?

Mind-boost upon Spectral manipulation... does that bring something in AP-Xeno-war?

E.

E. is looking forward to see the answer of Wiki-Bart!
Dátum: 2012.05.26. 15:14:36
@ Rzagos,
@ All,

with respect (I mean that); I think the descision already was made; that was also the main reason why I didn't want to interfer (in the first place) into this discussion...
After all; Beholder Ltd is the rightfull owner of this game and can do or not do what they like to do ... regardless of what our ideas or feeling are about it.
Just this short statement, though I'm NOT in favor of this change, the develloper seeks for a better income; and one of those (recent) actions is also this kind of change... end of statement.

They got to do what they got to do.

@ Miklos,
thanks anyway for explaining us what will happen/change.

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.05.24. 18:21:36
Hi,

I didn't want to make a lot of comments; but after thinking over.... reading and re-reading; I can't but make 1 statement.
Yes the "fun" of this game is you can make your own choice EH/DD, that makes DL kind of unique.
Yes some of us (also I ) do like to "semi-spider" = fall back; others hate this way of playing .... ok, so be it.

W3 is showing us a player "Driftwood"; now at #2; for sure a dedicated EH-player... he started at the same period/same level as I did (Elvenwind --DD-player-- @#86); but that is just the fun of this game... hopefully I don't have to say; it "was" the fun of this game.

So; I'd say : "Never change a winning horse."; but haye; who knows... perhaps Beholder Ltd. is having the opinion that this hors is loosing

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.05.14. 20:49:41
Rofl...

S_Wiki_Bart did it again! Thanks

Indeed it can be found in the overview of "Alchemie Lab":
Life:
3 climbing (+20)
5 pick locks (+20)
3 detect traps (+20)
2 building (+5)

Thanks,
E.
Dátum: 2012.05.14. 18:18:29
Hi,

World: W3
Player: Elvenwind

I've founded several essences during the event; but all the adventure skill essences are not "noted" in my skill overview.
eg. (you found 1 climbing essence) : nothing marked left from the skill climbing.

Has it something to do that this skill is at 0 or .... is it a bug?

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.05.11. 14:28:23
Dátum: 2012.05.05. 20:44:02
Hi LydonB,

lol; ... ... that's indeed what happens; same thing with those ducatpotions (yellow, blue, red). In the past I would have said "What's the problem?"... but now with the ToD-mini-quests I can imagine this is not quit what you want to do/have.

Perhaps something for our DL-programmers to change?

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.05.05. 15:21:39
Hi Stromboli,

several possible things:
1. not likely but; you were able to attack others? (eg. you were not at -80% or resting or invisable or in the cats?)
2. Possible but not very likely: Do both clans have a peace-treaty?
3. Most likely: If an opponent is attacked several times (by different players); than he/she won't be a target starting at 15% HP ... but it goes up (eg.25%); also there is a restriction (call it a "cool down" period) where you cannot attack a player; because "just attacked a couple of minutes ago".
I'm sure some of our "veteran-players" can put an exact "HP and time upon it...

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.05.05. 07:12:40
Hi “Beholder Ltd.”,

While doing adventures, it happens you need to use a potion or potions.
Now in that regard I have 2 remark:
1. Why does a battle in an adventure levels you down in HP/SP and doesn’t a potion level your HP/SP up? Wouldn’t that be “more logic”?
2. You can select whether you use SE or AS potions; but I would love it when it would be possible to select “Don’t use potions” = FAIL. Why? My precious potions are “burned up” with no/low added value… specially now during an event. I always feel me slightly “robbed / ripped off” of my potions when facing this kind of adventures (but that’s a personal feeling; and so less interesting... or do I miss something here?).

Thanks for taking this into consideration;

Regards,
E.
Dátum: 2012.05.04. 05:36:33
Hi CC,

are you "the man behind" Handy Doomlist?
I have to say; it's a very nice and very handy list indeed.

Regards,
E.
*Elvenwind is convinced that this list is as smart as an Elf*
Dátum: 2012.05.02. 15:55:33
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
Catch a dragon by the toe.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
When will part 2 start to go?

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.
If he programmers, let him go,

Eeny, meeny, miny, mice.
Elvenwind is sipping carefully her ice.