Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2013.12.04. 22:09:11
Does anyone have quint's email? I want to update the wikidot and need him to approve me for editing, but I think he's not logging here anymore.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.03. 23:41:56
I believe (from experience) "in a single day" refers to a 24h window. So it never resets.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.03. 18:02:40
Championship still doesn't show the brackets. Please fix.

Also, please make sure the Epic Chests are stacking for 3rd phase of Landragor. Let's avoid this near future, waiting to happen, bug.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.02. 14:54:25
You are funny Trackur

Despite all the fun we had with the war, when I made my post, we had 2x the victories, so it should have ended. But it seems you are also enjoying it. Don't worry, we will declare another in a couple of days

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.02. 13:14:39
This guy Bloodknight is pretty good

Champ has been postponed out of the blue btw.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.01. 20:35:02
@Trackur
I don't think I have ever visited the catacombs. And if I did, it was one or two times only. In any case, you are right that when you put me into your tc, I always got pissed, but it wasn't because of the SE. It was more about pride.

@Ilyanna
I understand your frustration, but the same way you got away from the other guy, you can also get away from these new guys. Make this your personal challenge!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.01. 16:54:17
I wouldn't mind at all if the building was removed from the game. As a matter of fact, I will sign your petition to remove it if you sign mine to remove the CoD

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.01. 15:10:45
Not sure if it's related to the merger, but the war ending rule is not working properly. War has started more than 3 days ago and we have double the victories, but the war is still going on.

Name of the hostile clan Victory/Defeat
Homless Beauties And Dorks Homless Beauties And Dorks 1044 / 519

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.12.01. 03:40:11
I don't understand why people care so much about being thrown into the TC. You lose nothing and whoever takes you there, gets only 1% of your gained SE (~1.000/2.000 SE). It's completely irrelevant.

I find the merger great. More players mean more fun in any circumstance.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.28. 21:44:58
Idézet: janyemm - 2013.11.28. 07:21:07
Cruel,

I am afraid "Find x anomalies" is not possible during Landragor. I was searching forum about info, but I found it is possible during Xeno event, but no info during Landragor.
So in our clan we decide to do not take risk and we choosed another clan task.

Enabling hunts, but no not anomalies is an anomaly lol
In any case, I still do several hunts/duels during Landragor and, as Sbart said, they should give me anomalies.

Miklós,
Please fix this.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.28. 04:16:57
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.11.26. 13:47:37
We added the following things to the new Landragor event:
- It counts for the clan quets "hunt X times in a single day"

We have started the anomaly quest, but we haven't found any yet. Maybe it's a bug or maybe you forgot to also include it in Landragor.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.26. 12:54:07
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.11.26. 08:17:23

Cruel: we plan to change war completely - having clans fight in Horde Wars instead. The old war system will probably not change.

That doesn't invalidate my point. How will making clans fight in a Horde Wars style competition compensate the absurd destruction caused by the CoD? Unless you plan to give a very good reward in this new type of war, the change will be pointless.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.24. 23:22:42
@digitalis
I would gladly upgrade my CoD to lvl 20 so that we would have the same losses.

@Miklos
If you don't tackle the real problem, any changes are pointless. And the real problem is that clans lose so much with the CoD that there are no wars, which ABSOLUTELY kills a potentially very interesting part of the game. This leaves us only 2 options: eliminating the CoD or increasing DRASTICALLY the amount of SE gained in a war. You are saying you intend to keep the CoD and change the war mechanics to make it similar to the horde war. I assume this means more "dough" to the winner, but still, I would prefer the simple elimination of the CoD, as it just makes the losing clan lose even more. Unless the winning clan doesn't steal soul energy from the losing clan, which would make wars completely pointless.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.21. 00:30:59
We have all been complaining about the CoD since I joined the game, in the last decade It's a pointless building with only one known use: stop all wars.

Miklos, please remove the CoD from the game

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.21. 00:13:21
Good idea Miklos. Just hope execution is also good and you don't create another feature to completely exclude free players. Remember, balance is key.

Trackur,
It seems your ascended 350 pet will be better than an ascended 300 pets (as they continue to grow in lvl), so you should keep your advantage.

Cruel.

P.S. Miklos, where's that feature I have requested to allow automatic squeezing of trained pets with gradulatum? I am kinda tired of having to wait for the 7:30 training time every time I want to do it. You are definitely losing AS by not having it.
Dátum: 2013.11.20. 00:55:18
@Full Cycle,
I had the same issue, but it was fixed by support, as below:
"If you and some other character with the same character number (on a different world) had the maximum number of adventures together, you couldn't get any more adventures until any of you tried to solve one.

This bug is fixed, so I hope you can get new adventures now."

@Miklos
Getting 5 adventures for our trouble wouldn't be a bad idea. Also, ardent is right about the Crystals. Where are their attacks? Our pets miss them...

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.17. 13:33:11
Death and taxes...

Miklos,
The second auction had its duration changed back to 5 days instead of 3 days.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.15. 15:09:13
Good news Miklos. The comp package is welcome
I think you are doing a good job in addressing all bugs and fixing them in reasonable time.
The below list contains the ones that haven't been fixed yet:
- No attacks from Crystal Clan
- Wrong redirection when clicking on char names - Not 100% fixed
- Energy bricks haven't been awarded at midnight for 2 days in a row

Guys, If I forgot any, please include.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.15. 14:53:37
Clicking on names at Lady Alvariel's page is bringing correct character pages now. But when I click on names at my Messages' page, it still brings incorrect characters or "non-existent" characters.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2013.11.15. 12:53:27
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.11.15. 11:11:57
Full Cycle: I think this is corrected now, sometimes you saw a different characters' character page (if another world had the same ID). Please inform us if anyone still encounters this (checking a character's sheet, and getting wrong info). We compensated you SE.

Clicking on names is still not working properly. On Lady Alvariel's page, if I click on any name, I get kicked out of the game Also, the original problem I mentioned, when clicking on stiska's name and getting "There is no such character!", persists.

Cruel.