Szerző
Topic neve: Bug reports
much likedIlyanna
Végzetúr poronty
52 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Bug reports
1221. hozzászólás - 2013.04.27. 19:37:56
Twice now on W4 when using soul diamonds for the tasks I have lost soul diamonds. Just now I had 162 SDs and used it once for tasks. It costs 62 SD's for my tasks. That should have left me 100 but it left me 44. Also last night I was hunting and had over 10000 se and suddenly it disappeared and there was no duel registered that took that much se. I was below 15% with I think it was 34 minutes and suddenly I was no longer under 15%. I thought I was imagining things but another clan member says he is experiencing issues as well.
Pontszám: 5
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1222. hozzászólás - 2013.04.30. 19:13:28 (Válasz Ilyanna #1221 hozzászólására.)
Ilyanna, could you please send in a ticket via the help button, so we know which character has the problem. There we can check the logs, and fix it for you.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1223. hozzászólás - 2013.05.25. 10:28:29
I was spending some AA points today that I got and when I went to the AA menu I suddenly found myself unable to tell how many AA points I had left. I would have to leave and go to my Character menu to look and then come back to the AA menu.
Did that change? or am I just very confused? I feel like I used to be able to see them from the AA page. thanks
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1224. hozzászólás - 2013.05.25. 15:33:29 (Válasz Trackur #1223 hozzászólására.)
... Hi Trackur,

one of our clanmembers did notice the same;... ahummmm I was telling him/her that he/she would need some glassess... seems an Elf can be mistaken too ...(*humiliating*) rofl
Bottem line, yes, it might be a bug.

Elvenwind (E.)
much likedTallia
Végzetúr poronty
256 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1225. hozzászólás - 2013.05.25. 22:08:44 (Válasz Trackur #1223 hozzászólására.)
Remaining AA points is missig me too
much likedHatsepsutNő
Adminisztrátor
131 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1226. hozzászólás - 2013.05.26. 18:29:57 (Válasz Trackur #1223 hozzászólására.)
We uploaded a patch that would show you the number of AA points totally spent alongside the remaining AA points. Apparently it doesn't work correctly.

We shall fix the problem soon.
much likedDancerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
200 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1227. hozzászólás - 2013.07.15. 09:18:34
Not sure if this is a bug or just a translation breakdown, but all Items listed as giving a % increase, in reality, don't!!!

I.E. My Aincient chain of Chara Din, states that it has a 10% increase to Critical hit and spell, when in fact it only adds 10 points to each, which in my case equates to around 5% increase.
This seems to be a bug as other items simply state a points increase to a skill rather than a percentage. (For examples sake, a Ring of naturius offers simply a +10 to magic)
Personally I would like to see the percentage gain implemented, as I think this encourages development.
A hozzászólást Dancer módosította 2013.07.15. 09:19:41-kor
very popularStromboliFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1228. hozzászólás - 2013.07.15. 10:38:42
Buttons on clan screen to do dimension gate, epic and entity fighting, etc have disappeared.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1229. hozzászólás - 2013.07.15. 13:15:03 (Válasz Dancer #1227 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Dancer - 2013.07.15. 09:18:34
Not sure if this is a bug or just a translation breakdown, but all Items listed as giving a % increase, in reality, don't!!!

I.E. My Aincient chain of Chara Din, states that it has a 10% increase to Critical hit and spell, when in fact it only adds 10 points to each, which in my case equates to around 5% increase.
This seems to be a bug as other items simply state a points increase to a skill rather than a percentage. (For examples sake, a Ring of naturius offers simply a +10 to magic)
Personally I would like to see the percentage gain implemented, as I think this encourages development.

I don't think it is a bad translation, just a bad way of expressing a bonus. I think the developers tries to say: "You gain +10 to Critical hit, and since your actual chance to score a Critical hit is now 10 higher, that is the same as +10%". Of course it isn't. And all Skill bonuses from items are in "+skill points" format, no matter what they say.

The only bonus which is +% is the bonus from the AA abilities Mage/warrior specialization.
very popularStromboliFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
51 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1230. hozzászólás - 2013.07.15. 15:20:22
The previous fault :

"Buttons on clan screen to do dimension gate, epic and entity fighting, etc have disappeared."

... sorted itself out when I rebooted the PC but then it happened again. Now another stupid, random thing has happened. The health of all my pets has halved - even those that are resting. This is getting beyond a joke.
averageShadowchronixFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1231. hozzászólás - 2013.08.06. 15:21:11
i think these are bugs on world 1:
legend says: Hiányzó 84. fejezet!
hunter's loot on hunt page doesnt have description
i have 31/13 pets
i thought its weird that i have 32 golden ducats this morning and ryt now i have 27 ducats... how the hell did i spend those ducats away when i just sold 2 DG ring and necklace for 2ea???

so yea, its quite screwed here on world 1
world 1 Uchiha Obito
world 2 Pein_W2
world 3 Orochimaru
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1232. hozzászólás - 2013.08.06. 16:45:15 (Válasz Shadowchronix #1231 hozzászólására.)
Your best course of action is to submit one (or several) bug reports to the Customer support (Big Yellow HELP button on the top right).
much likedDancerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
200 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1233. hozzászólás - 2013.09.12. 00:06:41 (Válasz Sbart #1229 hozzászólására.)
Of course it is a bad way of expressing a bonus.......It is incorrect!!!! If a skill is 200 and an item states it gives a 20% bonus then I expect to gain 40 skill points. If it only gives +20 points then why not simply state that?
Easily done, surely?
So as per my original post, this is either a bad translation, (which would not be unusual) or a mistake/bug, which is why I posted it here!!!
This is, after all, a mathematical based game.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1234. hozzászólás - 2013.12.01. 15:10:45
Not sure if it's related to the merger, but the war ending rule is not working properly. War has started more than 3 days ago and we have double the victories, but the war is still going on.

Name of the hostile clan Victory/Defeat
Homless Beauties And Dorks Homless Beauties And Dorks 1044 / 519

Thanks,
Cruel.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1235. hozzászólás - 2013.12.02. 13:54:02 (Válasz Cruel01 #1234 hozzászólására.)
well since there was no reply to this... you need to have more than twice the amount of attacks after 3 days or only +100 after a week... you currently don't have twice he victories so it's not going to end... plus I don't think that as soon as you go 1 attack above double it will imediately end.. there must be some time to soak first.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1236. hozzászólás - 2013.12.02. 14:02:29 (Válasz Trackur #1235 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Trackur - 2013.12.02. 13:54:02
well since there was no reply to this... you need to have more than twice the amount of attacks after 3 days or only +100 after a week... you currently don't have twice he victories so it's not going to end... plus I don't think that as soon as you go 1 attack above double it will imediately end.. there must be some time to soak first.

At one point there was 2x the amount of wins. And in all wars I have seen (mainly agiainst the Crystal Clan), the War has ended as soon as one side had 2x the number of wins (as long as 3 days had passed). As in, if it was 999/500 and the first side won one duel, the War would end.

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: Capitulation is automatic, if you have at least 50 duels in a war and after a battle one of the following conditions occurs:
- war is in progress for at least 3 days and one party has won at least twice as many as the other"
Nothing about some time "to soak" or anything.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1237. hozzászólás - 2013.12.02. 14:44:15
you could always give up.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1238. hozzászólás - 2013.12.02. 14:54:25 (Válasz Trackur #1237 hozzászólására.)
You are funny Trackur

Despite all the fun we had with the war, when I made my post, we had 2x the victories, so it should have ended. But it seems you are also enjoying it. Don't worry, we will declare another in a couple of days

Cruel.
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1239. hozzászólás - 2013.12.02. 15:07:03
Also, please fix the situation where you can't attack players 'cause they have 0 SE. As long as the players have enough HP to be attackable, energy harness will provide SE by its own. On the battlefield, in a war, you kill your adversary because he/she is a threat, not because you can loot the body post-mortem. It is logical enough so please fix it, or at least make it work while fighting a war!
it figures ....
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1240. hozzászólás - 2013.12.02. 15:41:58 (Válasz ardent #1239 hozzászólására.)
I don't think there is a limitation of people who have 0 SE not attackable. The only limit we have is that if he was attacked in the past 5 minutes, or if he was attacked 5 times in the past 3 hours, you can't attack him.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője