Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

The ideal would be to simply follow what had been advertised from the beginning, i.e not opening the AH.
Personally, I don't really care. And modesty stops me from saying why

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.06.24. 21:35:59
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.06.09. 12:33:52
Some clan members are saying the TG/Ramp bonus doesn't apply to Epics. Is this true?

Cruel.

Bump.
Dátum: 2011.06.21. 00:28:52
Another Quiz Olympics approaches and I urge the admin to reconsider the prizes.
Plus 1% in hunts is a GIGANTIC benefit for 15 minutes of gameplay. Winning W4 gives the exact same prize. It makes no sense!
And if that were not enough, Quiz Medals can be stacked, which can make them more valuable than the Horn of Power
This is absolutely crazy and senseless!!!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.06.19. 17:28:06
Every time I answer the quiz question in the last 5 seconds of available time, something terrible happens!
Not only do I lose the question (that is ok because the time I see in my browser could be slightly different than the server time), but I also end up losing the following question too. What the game does is it uses the location of my response to the next question, without even showing to question to me. Of course that as I have only 25% chance of getting it right, I get it wrong most of the times. This has become a big issue in W4 where I only have 1:20h to answer and categorize each question.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.06.17. 13:13:35
Miklos,

There is an undisclosed formula that increases/decreases the 2% chance according to total AP/DP that the person and the team have, right?
What happens when a person switches teams? Does the person carry his AP/DP advantage (or disadvantage) to the new team?

I am asking this because when the event started, my team in W2 was the strongest in theory* and we were carrying a disadvantage in the formula. But now, some people have already left the team and I believe we are no longer the strongest. Has our formula been revised to reflect this?

*As of now, my team is 4th and it was considered the strongest when the event started. Same thing happened to me in the previous Map Event. I was in the "strongest team" and finished last. Are you sure you are not putting too much disadvantage for the "strongest team" in your formula?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.06.16. 19:02:34
You get the item right above.
For example, if your team finishes 3rd and you have 83 map pieces, you will get the second strongest item, instead of the third.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.06.14. 02:37:57
I believe the Quiz Olympics should reformulated.
The Quiz Medal is a very unfair prize.
After 15 minutes of "work", the winner gets +1% in hunts and this is HUGE.
Just as a comparison, the members of the winning team in W4 get the same +1% in hunts and winning W4 requires much more "work" than answering the Quiz Olympics.
Not to mention that one person can accumulate several Quiz Medals, which by the way, should be forbidden right away! 1 Medal is already very unfair!

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.06.11. 14:58:33
Idézet: Hatsepsut - 2011.06.11. 14:16:04
The programmer says the reward problem is solved. The amounts have been stacked until now and this morning everyone should get his or her reward in the recommendation section with the following text:
"You get X soul-energy as a reward for categorizing."
I hope it's really working now.

It is working for me now, but the Torture Chamber stopped working
Pls verify this bug as I didn't get anything from the TC on June 11.
Char: Cruel01
World 2
Dátum: 2011.06.10. 00:51:45
I usually don't complain (anymore) about wrong answers, but this one is misleading and "misformulated" on purpose. It should not accepted.

What is the coldest place in the universe?
Any normal person would think the question refers to naturally cold places.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.06.09. 18:52:21
If you go to any other world, copy the url and paste it in W4, changing it accordingly to world4, you will get the event page despite it not being in the Misc tab.
But I am not sure we will have the event in W4. And I don't want to risk losing all the SE to join in case we don't.

Can any admin clarify?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.06.09. 12:33:52
Some clan members are saying the TG/Ramp bonus doesn't apply to Epics. Is this true?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.06.09. 12:01:00
Idézet: Sbart - 2011.06.09. 08:07:12
Idézet: Cruel01 - 2011.06.08. 23:22:35
When are we going to start receiving the SE?
I have categorized a few already (and it is displayed on my character page), but no SE yet.

Cruel.

I think you got the SE, it's just that you get it as part of Recommendation. As such it is not displayed separately anywhere, and you can't see the difference between "did my Torture chamber targets produce much SE today" and "I got some SE from categorization".

I didn't. I am talking about W4, where we don't even have a TC yet.
My Recommendation page says "0 player was registered on the base of your recommendation.."

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.06.08. 23:22:35
When are we going to start receiving the SE?
I have categorized a few already (and it is displayed on my character page), but no SE yet.

Cruel.
@stekkos
If I had known about this, I could have changed my character development to be in conditions to win the championship.

@Storm
I haven't developed charisma and I hope you are wrong, because it would make no sense not to give the 3x treatment also.
Well, making sense is not really a strong feature of this world anyway.
I am still not easily accepting that DP regenates only at 2x and this, of course, impacts the pet morale, which is probably dropping at 3x.
The only way to keep your pet in battle is by having healing 1 and hoping to have the pet damaged a lot.

Cruel.
Why did the winners in the championship in W4 get 2 medals?
This sort of thing MUST be announced as it is a HUGE advantage!!

Cruel.
Are you saying that a Ruby player can do more spell damage than an Emerald player?
I don't see how this is possible.

Cruel.
One of the top categories is "Most damage dealt".
Well, this category eliminates all non-emeralds from the dispute, as the highest damage will always come from a spell.
I request this category to be split in two:
- Most damage dealt with spell
- Most damage dealt with weapon

Thanks,
Cruel.
I timed my DP regeneration today and I am only getting 1 DP every 48 min. DP is regenerating only at 2x speed, instead of 3x.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.22. 22:41:57
W4 quiz olympics still not working.

Cruel.
It seems there is a bug in DP regeneration. I am not getting 1 DP every 32 minutes as I was supposed to.

Cruel.

P.S. The bug in my AS purchase still hasn't been fixed. I received 60 AS less than I should have received. Pls adjust.