Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Cruel01

Dátum: 2011.05.19. 22:57:06
If you buy 100 ancient stones, you will get +20 ancient stones for free, and you'll also get a bonus Shield of Doom AND a unique relic: Locket of the Tireless.

Yesterday, 22:11 You paid successfully 8 euros by PayPal, that means 300 ancient stones. (6 burnt-out ancient stones turned into real ancient stones.) (As a bonus, you received the following items: Shield of Doom, Locket of the tireless) Thank you!
------------------------------------------------------
The extra +20 (+60 with the 3x) were not credited. Please adjust.
It happened in W4. My login is Cruel01.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Does Elementary Fusion also give 3x AP daily?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.18. 22:27:43
They don't stack. It is only 3%.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.17. 21:50:28
I am feeling "robbed". Just got my adventure approved and this was the reward:
Today, 23:18 The adventure you submitted was approved by the admin (+54 soul diamond, +4 burnt-out ancient stone).
But...
It cost 40 Crystal Points to send the adventure for approval (not to mention the time spent and the creative effort ). Well, with 40 Crystal Points, I could have completed 4 ou 5 advetures, which would have granted me more than 200 SDs. I was expecting to receive at least 10x the CPs spent, i.e., at least 400 SD.
Quite a bummer...

Cruel.
W4 has been on for 7 hours now and only 2 "lucky" clans got approved. Really strange...

Cruel.
I am in the same situation as you Kethios. Maybe it is even the same clan
And we are being left behind in building.
This is not right. It is either an absolute lack of organization (to have the approver available for a couple of minutes only - considering those 2 clans were faster than the others) or a simple preferential treatment, which is unacceptable.

Cruel.
Why was this time chosen if there would be no one available to approve the clans right away?
Only 2 Emerald cland have been approved so far. And this is strange by itself. Are they friends with an approver and were awarded with a jump start?

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.17. 13:58:10
I complained a little about it, but...
It was a great event!
Congratulations to the developers!
I am already anxious for the next and sure some minor adjustments will be made to improve the balance between the teams.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.17. 00:17:19
Since last night, when I installed the skype update, my firefox has been acting weird. I can't do anything that requires marking a choice, like healing a pet or answering the quiz. Has anyone experienced that? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Cruel.

P.S. I had to switch to the IE, of course. Is it possible that MS is already using skype to kill the competition?
Dátum: 2011.05.16. 15:41:13
@Sbart
I disagree with your view. If I am attacked and I win, the attacker already gave 1AP+1DP to "the system". I shouldn't have to give anything else.
As you said, we are forced to hunt anyway because of the rules of the event. Getting a couple of free victories would not disrupt the proposed balance.
Also, I have been attacked several times with 0 EP.

@Kethios
The concern with spiders is valid, but, as I mentioned earlier, I have been attacked several times with 0 EPs. It means spiders can still sit with 0 EPs and ask their friends to attack them.
It would have been more effective to prohibit such practice in the event rules, with a permanent ban penalty. It would still be possible, but I doubt someone would try it.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.16. 14:12:40
Kethios,
I am sorry but your explanation makes no sense. How does losing an EP after hunting will force anyone to go hunting?!?! I lost the point AFTER hunting!!!! I also don't understand what "camping with SE" means.
Why should I lose an EP, acquired with a hunt (of course), just because someone attacked me?!?!
There is absolutely no logic in this and, even if there were, it should have been explicitely clarified in the event rules.

My login is Cruel01 and I play in W2.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.16. 14:00:47
The comparison with real life is not valid. The game has absolutely nothing to do with real life!! Not to mention that, in real life, it is what it is. You don't have the option to change to a different life just because the one you are living is not fair. If a game is not capable of keeping balance, it will simply lose players.

Regarding the "invulnerability" when you have 0 EP, you are raising a good point. I see only 3 possible options:
- The one you mentioned.
- You have no chance to win, being "granted" an automatic loss.
- It is a regular attack and you get a huge advantage over those who saved some EPs.

Sadly, all three options make no sense.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.16. 03:48:48
Pls address the bug below right away, as it must be resolved within 24h.

I just found out a bug that really pissed me off. I had 0 Event points. Went for 5 hunts to get 5 EP. During my hunts, I got attacked and won, which made me happy naturally . To my surprise when I attacked 4 times, my EP ended. This means I "spent" 1 EP by being attacked!!! This is absurd!!!!!!! I confess I was not paying attention before and I possibly "got robbed" in the past. I hope I can at least recover this 1 stolen (and noticed) EP tomorrow, before the event is over.

Edit: C'mon. It just happened a second time!!!
Please give me back my 2 stolen EP before the event is over.
I am very frustrated

The attacks I suffered that made me lose EPs are below:
Today, 05:19 xxxx Cruel01 You have won the battle.
Today, 04:15 xxxx Cruel01 You have won the battle.

Thanks,
Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.16. 03:19:00
Last days of the event. In W2, 2 players in the top 3 and at least 4 players in the top 10 are fighting for Agnaesh. And yet, Marietta is going to win by a LOT!!!! It just proves my point that the event is VERY unbalanced for the team with more players (no matter how strong the players in the other teams are). Maybe the other 6 in the top 10 are fighting for Marietta and some of her soldiers are really strong also, but the score is 17,000 to 10,000. Clearly, something is wrong when a team with 4 top 10 players loses by 70%.

P.S. I just found out a bug that really pissed me off. I had 0 Event points. Went for 5 hunts to get 5 EP. During my hunts, I got attacked and won, which made me happy naturally . To my surprise when I attacked 4 times, my EP ended. This means I "spent" 1 EP by being attacked!!! This is absurd!!!!!!! I confess I was not paying attention before and I possibly "got robbed" in the past. I hope I can at least recover this 1 stolen (and noticed) EP tomorrow, before the event is over.

Edit: C'mon. It just happened a second time!!!
Please give me back my 2 stolen EP before the event is over.
I am very frustrated

The attacks I suffered that made me lose EPs are below:
Today, 05:19 xxxx Cruel01 You have won the battle.
Today, 04:15 xxxx Cruel01 You have won the battle.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.15. 14:15:06
Idézet: wakhere - 2011.05.15. 09:34:26
much as i enjoy/want it. i have to report this.
my pets are going up 2 levels every 3-4 minutes..... training item from the auction.
my pets are now levels in excess of 400 and still climbing.....

apart from spells i am unstoppable,
absorption is astronomic....and still going up. hahahahahaha

This is much more useful than getting 400 books

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.06. 01:43:58
In Quantum Mechanics , Is Schrödinger's Cat Alive or Dead?
Neither
Dead
Alive
Both

This is a very knowledge specific question. As a matter of fact, I was able to google the answer, but I confess I didn't really understand it... lol

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.04. 17:23:23
Idézet: Yuggoth - 2011.05.04. 17:01:34
Under AA points

Entity hunt:
For each ability level, you can attack one more entity than your level would allow.

Part of a hunt or part of a entity battle? I put few points in there and didn't notice any change

You are limited in the number of Entities you can attack by your level. You can only kill your level - 9 entities. This skill allows you to kill more.
So you would only have noticed a difference if you had already killed the maximum number of entities allowed.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.04. 05:26:26
Maybe it is 30%.
Just do the math using the formula: SE = (Opponent Level*39.67)*(0.5+EH Level*0.015).

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.04. 01:47:33
@Ox
It should still be 10%. I didn't understand your question.

@Sbart
In the Map Event, if your team is last, you are doomed. The system used for the Huckster War is much better. It doesn't matter your team, you have a chance of getting the best item if you do well individually. The best team only has a slight advantage. The Map Event should follow the same methodology.

Cruel.
Dátum: 2011.05.04. 01:32:26
Idézet: Sbart - 2011.05.03. 19:19:25
Idézet: stekkos - 2011.05.03. 17:06:45
Cruel, at my page on top i have countdown timers for duel, skill, hunt, etc. Dont you?

He want it in the tab itself, so that you can see in your different tabs when you are a 0 penalty, when next hunt is over, when you can attack the epic etc etc

As a matter of fact, I want to see the timer in the windows toolbar, so that I can check, for example, how long it will take until I can heal the pets again, without having to open the internet browser many times until I actually can do it.

Cruel.