Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - etinixa

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2011.08.11. 05:19:10
Who or what is He-Man?

A thin membrane found only in women????

I believe online games which are accessible to all ages should not contain such a question.
Dátum: 2011.07.11. 04:10:04
Sigh....why do we keep doing this..if it takes me 15 seconds to confirm something I recall from memory with a viable source, why are blatantly wrong questions flooding the system???

---------------------------------------------------
What is the name of AC/DC's first vocalist?

The "correct" answer is Bon Scott
---------------------------------------------------

The CORRECT answer is Dave Evans, who was one of the founding members and was replaced as lead vocalist by Bon Scott a year later.
Dátum: 2011.07.04. 21:54:41
"Who was the wife of Menelaus of SPARTA????"

Be at least half-awake when writing questions..
Dátum: 2011.06.06. 10:49:15
Technically not a "mistake"

The question was something like What was the middle name of the FAMOUS PIRATE John Jones?

Paul is of course the correct answer, however most of the native English speaking world know him as a HERO of the American war for independance. I'm not American, so not biased. Every privateer of that age was known as a pirate by the side he fought against.

John Paul Jones however, was no privateer but a Captain of the Continental Navy, and a Rear Admiral in the Imperial Russian Navy.

Excuse the melodrama, but this man gave us a very famous story of bravery and courage, striving to overcome no matter the odds. With half his crew dead and his own ship out-gunned, out-manned, and sinking fast, when asked if he'd surrender, his reply was; I have not yet begun to fight! He refused to give in when most others would have, and he won, taking the enemy ship as his own.

When writing Quiz questions, don't be BIASED to your country's view, is all I'm saying. Look at it this way; If you were found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, you wouldn't want the history books calling you a cold-blooded murderer would you?
Dátum: 2011.05.30. 16:24:58
"Gastroesophageal reflux is more commonly known as what?

Heartburn
Diarrhea
Cramping
Strep throat"

Gastroesophageal reflux is commonly known as ACID REFLUX
The supposed correct answer is Heartburn, but that is only commonly ASSOCIATED with the condition commonly known as ACID REFLUX
Dátum: 2011.04.21. 15:22:38
what is the earths moon crust made of?

CHEESE!!!!
oxygen, silicon, magnesium, iron, calcium, and aluminum
compacted Dust
metamorphic rock

Does anyone else feel like its asking you about earth's own crust?? FIX GRAMMAR
Dátum: 2011.01.13. 14:42:57
How many medals did China win at 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney?

correct answer is supposedly 58

china won 51 GOLD medals and 100 MEDALS

please correct or delete for gross miswriting
Dátum: 2010.12.23. 08:05:43
I think I read it somewhere in-game, but the location eludes me. How can I raise my pet's health? Its not a matter of cheering up then leaving to rest, since I've done that for a few days and it's health remains stagnant.
Dátum: 2010.12.23. 08:00:31
This halloween I caught an Undead abhorrent lemur. Looks like an obese king-kong fluffy toy with lazer eyes..I think I'll keep him since no pet I've caught since has come close to his base level. Seems the special-day monsters are generally stronger when petisized? Anyone else notice/confirm this?
Dátum: 2010.12.17. 22:02:14
In Track & Field, what is thrown in the Modern (Olympic) Hammer Throw?

Metal Ball & Chain with a Handle?????

I got the answer wrong by clicking 'Metal Ball on a metal pole' which was more feasible than the above.
The hammer throw has long moved on from medieval chains and uses a WIRE...!
Dátum: 2010.12.17. 21:57:41
What is the English word for the Italian 'Ciao'?

'Hello' is the pegged answer

The word 'Ciao' means both Hello and goodbye...!
Dátum: 2010.12.17. 15:47:14
Who are the main predators of the meerkat?

the answer is martial eagles and jackals

it should be snakes, birds of prey, and jackals.
Dátum: 2010.12.15. 10:18:47
Which is the last discover chemical element (117) name ?

G R A M M A R T I M E!!!
Dátum: 2010.11.30. 21:33:51
I wholeheartedly agree with D00ml0rd!

Here's mine:

Whick country soccer team is Debreceni VSC?

Where is the quality control? Who approves these and other monstrosities? Seriously, at least correct misspellings and flat grammatical errors..not to mention questions about drug refining awareness when any 7 year old can sign up and join this game!!
Dátum: 2010.10.16. 17:34:27
Lol, you're technically right! But only comicbook/TV series fans would know it. It gets so ambiguous because Kal-el is his birth name but he only figures that out after having grown up as Clark Kent to all, including himself. And he only refers to himself as Kal-el when its appropriate i.e. dealing with his past. He doesn't consider it his identity at all, more of a label foisted by a megalomaniac of a father who somehow manages to balance between evil mastermind and perfect parent.. hehe
Dátum: 2010.10.16. 17:32:55
THIS IS THE THIRD QUESTION I'VE GOT WITH THIS ANSWER:

"The French and Indian war"

The correct answer is:

"The seven years war"

Nowhere can you find it referred to as the French and Indian war aside from the casual sense. Things have names...AARGH! I feel like sending in a bunch of botched quiz questions just to sit back and laugh at half of them getting accepted!!!!
Dátum: 2010.10.13. 18:49:53
Just posting this for kicks, its a real question if only the quiz writer didn't get it backwards: Clark Kent uses the alias of Superman, not the other way around.

What alias does the Superman use?

Bruce Wayne
* Clark Kent
Steve Rogers
Peter Parker
Dátum: 2010.10.11. 12:03:43
Wasn't paying much attention so clicked before I could copy, but the question was similar to "Lucien B. Smith in 1867 created what invention that ended the era of the roving cowboy in the West."

The answer according to the quiz creator was "barbed wire" but to give him credit, he did state the actual true answer as another option: The Colt .45

Barbed wire was a major deterrent to cattle rustling, but in that aspect alone did it affect the gun-slinging outlaws. Even to this day in its myriad uses it remains just that; a deterrent. And in my personal experience, its just a sign of hopeful but false security.

Additionally, the first barbed wire fence was envisioned/proposed in France in 1860. Lucien B. Smith was one of 6 people to invent barbed wire in 1867, so his name should not be heralded.
Dátum: 2010.10.04. 11:42:19
ImLittleJon, get off your high horse

Who was responsible for curing polio?

Fred Klenner
William MacArthur
Marvin Hudginson
Douglas P. Rutherford

According to the quiz, it is Fred Klenner. Never heard of him, and there is no such thing as a "cure" for polio. You got it, you just have to live it out.
There is a vaccine, which is probably what the author had in mind when creating the quiz, since it has virtually eliminated polio in the modern age. Jonas Salk developed one, and Albert Sabin a second one, both of which are used today.

Remove or adjust please.
Dátum: 2010.09.28. 18:29:24
You're saying what the general public believes to be true superceeds the fact? That's what kept Europe in the dark ages.

All fruits are vegetables, but since they are a sub-classification they are separate from vegetables. A pitbull is a breed of dog and that makes it a dog, but if you ask me whether its a pitbull or a great dane, the answer is unassailable and the same applies. These quizzes are only wrong if the fact is wrong, or if it truly cannot be determined.

Tomato; fruit or vegetable, look it up anywhere and unless you've stumbled onto vague philosophizing, as we are doing now, its a cold hard fruit.
Oldal: 12