Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - deadstar

Oldal: 1234
Dátum: 2012.06.05. 21:10:51
Idézet: Sbart - 2012.06.05. 12:26:56
- you can acquire helm shard for xeno fights just like for hunts

Just did a few attacks with Ap, and yes I did get HS as if from a hunt, but then I captured a pet and auto-squeezed it and did not get HS as if I captured a pet. Bug or intentional?

same problem here... I don't think it's intentional
Dátum: 2012.05.24. 16:27:01
I've taken my reward while having no free slots available for pets. Does the system count the total SE income, and so the ability reward, taking into account all possible captures, even if I have no room for pets at the end of the event, right?
Dátum: 2012.03.19. 19:34:32
Miklos, this system works if the chance for the biggest team is constant and independent from the number of its members (the 2% plus bonuses), and the chance for the other teams is increased so that the strength of each item is roughly the same (chance x players = constant).
In this case, when for smaller teams the number of pieces for the +1,2,3 reward increases accordingly to the chance of getting a piece, the effort to be done for getting better rewards is the same for every player, no matter the team, how many players in the team, etc...
However, if the chance for the biggest team decreases, then it becomes harder to get the +1,2,3 reward when new players join this team. (At that point I don't care what happens to other teams).
That's why I ask if the chance can decrease.
Dátum: 2012.03.18. 21:34:18
Then I think the number of pieces to gather for the +1,2,3 prizes should decreas as well, but it doesn't...
Dátum: 2012.03.18. 18:57:34
Does the chance of finding a map piece decrease when the number of players in the team increases?
Dátum: 2012.03.09. 08:30:08
I can confirm that adventures and duels don't give any helm shards. Please fix this.
Dátum: 2012.03.08. 12:59:48
Collect helm shards:
Prerequisite: Level 4 Experience AA ability, and your level is at least 80

Experience:
If a significantly higher level doomlord with energy harness attacks you and defeats you, he/she gets more XP for the victory. This effect does not work during war.

Why do you hate EH players?
Dátum: 2012.03.01. 22:40:14
Did you claim your reward, right? If yes, try going to the reward page again.
Dátum: 2012.02.17. 08:22:05
Do you think we will ever get our bonus on soul diamonds?

EDIT: It works now. Thanks
Dátum: 2012.02.13. 13:09:11
The point is that he/she actually DOES contribute as long as the number of levels (manacons, etc....) needed for the quest is calculated. This is the point that has to be corrected.
Dátum: 2012.02.12. 16:40:40
Advance your level ... times! (only full members count)

I guess full members are those who filled the soul-well. However, the number of levels to advance is given by the total number of players in the clan, but only full members can contribute to it. I think this is a non-sense. The number of levels to advance shoiuld be that of the full members.
This way new members are just a burden, and how to you think to attract new players when they represent just a problem for a clan?

Please consider to review this topic (I think it can apply to other quests as well, such as manacon).
Dátum: 2012.01.20. 15:33:14
I have energy harness 60 and 0 infection. I boosted EH to 65, then used one EH essence to get +10, for a total of 75.
Then I changed mind boost, and I now I cannot boost EH anymore! (I just have 60+10)
This must be a bug, and It made me waste the essence.
Dátum: 2012.01.17. 13:51:33
To attack the new crystal clan do I need to enable "I want to attack the Crystal Horde when possible and it's okay if they attack me as well"?
Is there a way to separate the two things? That is, the usual crystal clan and the "new" one?
Dátum: 2012.01.04. 18:20:57
I agree with baggybag. One very annoying thing is that the limit applies also to energy harness income; and that cannot be justified with preventing farming, slaves, or stuff; it is just unfair.
Dátum: 2011.12.24. 11:59:15
Considering that I cannot use duel points for a couple of days, and I am close to the maximum number of DP, so I will waste a lot of DPs, is there a chance that I can get the waste DPs back after Xmas?
Dátum: 2011.11.21. 09:02:42
Wonderful! I took the xeno advancement orb but it does not appear under my relics...

EDIT:
Deadstar, world 2
Also the description is the old one, showing that the item disappears on 15/8. I thought it was just the description to be wrong, but probably it is coorect, and the relic disappears as soon as you take it
Dátum: 2011.10.13. 17:46:20
Same problem here; maybe these days noone is categorizing... But I'd feel safer I someone could confirm everything is OK.
Dátum: 2011.09.26. 10:34:33
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.09.26. 09:30:27
Because at that time many people purchased the orb, it would have been unfair to give it out for free again.

I understand this point, but I still believe that it is unfair, exactly in the same way as you say, that some people got the orb of duel for free, while new players have to buy it. That's why we were trying to find a solution to make everyone happy (giving a compensation to those who bought orb of duel, after it drops for free during Landragor).
But it seems that you prefer leaving some people unhappy, hoping to make some extra money by selling the orb of duel (that I will never buy).
I am very disappointed by this. This ends the discussion, as far as I am concerned.
Dátum: 2011.09.24. 18:44:12
I agree with Cruel's suggestion! Great idea
Dátum: 2011.09.24. 17:58:17
Miklos, you are making confusion between orb of duel and locket, that's why you get to the wrong conclusion.
It is the locket which is awarded for buying ancient stones (I am sure because I got it that way).
The orb of duel dropped during Zarknod, 3th phase, right after transcendal focus and magic absorber, so it should have dropped during Landragor, too.

As Cruel suggested, the locket should have been sold for as, just in case one one doesn't get it in the first week for buying premium. But since it was given during Landragor, the only way to make things fair now is to give the orb to all those who participated in Landragor, and should have dropped it.

Please talk to the programmers, they will confirm that things went this way.
Oldal: 1234