Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Stiska

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2013.12.12. 13:10:26
Well the time has come

Respect to you cruel no matter of our difference in opinion, you have been good leader and good friend (w4 specially). I cant play this way, if you are playing game you suppose to enjoy in it specially cause you are spending money for it. I am not dump to play something and give money while you are frustrated every time you log. Not only that, you complain and every time you complain you get silly answer after while like "Anyway, let's be constructive. What do you suggest? If you could change something, what would it be?" thats mean actually nothing will change dummass just stay in game , and actually they never changed anything. Elven my dear friend you are probably one of the best persons i found in this game. stay good and wish you all the best. maybe we found each other in some other game. Cale, darckk, scott and whole my tribe wish you the best. was proud to play by your side.
Miklos when you are writing me such mails be careful that if you want to keep some guys in this game dont make them stupid. I said to you that i will be here till end of this event but i obviously cant. You guys, moods make me leave after few years of playing and more then 50 medals gaining but actually i could say thanks to you cause if you didnt change this who knows when i would press delete button.

Stiska
Dátum: 2013.12.08. 13:14:21
Exactly, who ever create a char right now he is in disadvatage from the start
Dátum: 2013.12.07. 14:32:56
Cruel, my friend
I talk to you a lot with personal mails.
My w1 char was created and run trough what you told me and with my previous experience. So I am not talking trash and nonsenses
There is no way, No WAY i can manage and catch up millions and millions deference in xp which is your char for at least 50-60 lvl-s of modifying then which i will not have it with my w1 char. My w3 char has right now deference of minimum 25-26k xp then my char before merge. Only 20 lvls with that char is minimum 500-600k of xp deference and this is around 7k (energy harness hunts) more hunts for you. now how big difference is from my char lvl 75 to your 127? How the hell i can compensate 15k or 20k more hunts for you or millions of xp for you? Can you explain me?
Dátum: 2013.12.07. 10:31:20
Guys you still not understan the pount. This game needs more players to sustain otherwise it is not payable. Now who ever join this game and notice this things why would he plays it if he can never be as good as you are. You are talking about modifier jet i am explaining you that players from w1, w2 has benefit of as they are older w. You are talking about those few player from w3 jet they are not forum active and they complained to me cause few are from my tribe. I understand you cruel, you talk normal and giving me answwrs which are not the point. I am just waiting for miklos respond. If they will still coordinaring game this way, there is no place for me as i cant stand this
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 16:43:31
sbart i didnt trash talked you

I just dont understand what is your argument. I am talking about everything. w3 rules and modifier when w merged. W2 plays 1 (or more) years then w3. This way you gained much more xp(game xp) then when players of w3 started. you were playing with modifier for long time and continue. now lets compare you and skilled beginner. with all of his skill there will always be huge difference between you and him why? cause most of your game you were in xp modifier and he is not. no matter how skilled he is he will never catch you, not catch you in xp but catch your lvl and your abilities for example 126. now this is my opinion but some guys maybe have others however merging w you didnt lose anything. you and players like you, but we lost everything.
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 16:01:37
Idézet: Sbart - 2013.12.06. 14:22:27
If you are playing under W3 rules, then yes, you cannot gain large amounts of SE from dueling when stealing SE from other players. On the other hand, other players attacking you cannot gain large amounts of SE from you either*. And I am not sure, but is the SE limitied for Energy Harness? Because I can honestly say that the number of times I get SE of a person for real (i.e. stealing it) is very few compared to the number of times I get SE simply from Energy Harness.
So by playing with W3 rules you gain some (less SE lost when losing a duel) and lose some (less SE gained when winning a duel).
Is that fair? Mayby not. I know it was proposed somewhere that W3 characters should gain the option to "transfer" to W1/2 rules, but I have no idea what happened with that. If that is what you want, I would suggest writing one (or several) such suggestions to Customer support. Maybe they can transfer you from W3 to W1/2 rules?

And "this xp thingy" has absolutely nothing to do with any difference between how (the old) W3 and W1/2 worked.

* "The SE you can get for a victorious duel is maximalized this way: 10 + 10 * level * maximum(target's victory/loss ratio, 0.2). "

Are you kidding me sbart
If you are not kidding me then what is wrong with you
First i have to ask you one question before i explain you something. Have you ever play w4? If you did how the hell you are talking such nonsenses. If w3 started year after w2, if you are playing active w2 in matter of year you will be 60-70 lvl while i just start playing w3. now there is w1 and w2 before w3 and how the hell i can be in top 50 players?
Sec. Thing what the hell are you talking, this talk doesnt matters you cause you are the one who has benefit all the time and continue to have it. So its normal that you will not complain and you will be against my opinion. You and guys like you has the most benefit from all of this cause you are in top. Now they are slowing you and pushing us towards you without any benefits while you were enjoying it all the time. We all should eventually become your farms cause there is impossible to catch you cause all your game you needed more xp to advance same lvl then we need. when you were 108 lvl you needed for example 75k xp, when you were 109 you needed 79k xp for example and what about us? we need 50k xp to advance lvl. to reach your 136 lvl we will need million less xp now calculate how weaker we are.
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 15:25:32
Miklos i am telling you 1 thing and you always reply something else
Some guys are enjoying 1 rule for longer time and that continue while players from w3 was limited by se and now by xp cause this is youngest w. You are talking about players of my lvl but it is not about that. its actually about players above my lvl. you are pushing us there and creating farms of us. this is a real problem. we are not all equal here and cause of that higher players has benefit of. You limited us in every ways (w3) players and i will not accept that. we all should have same rights and we dont have it
Dátum: 2013.12.06. 13:56:58
Well Cruel
Again respect to you but of course that your opinion effect just you. You were playing under one rules and still you are playing under same rules. why would you complain. Sec. you were not limited with your se gaining from fights while in w3 its almost impossible to get more then 20k se per fight (at w1 in one moment with char below lvl 70 i got 500k se with one shot). Now there is already huge difference between fighter from w1,2 and fighter from w3. Now you like that guys like me gain faster xp to come closer to you. We cant be better then you that is a fact and by that you will beat us without problem. Now as we are fighter we need to have on our self se and of course you can steal it. So with this new rules and no matter what i spend few years of playing this game do you like me (and players like me) still playing or not. If we continue playing why would we accept this discrimination? You are not right person to talk about this matter cause you are not in this matter. You can just enjoy right now and we are sucking this new shit. As there is obviously a problem cause there is more guys like me in stand by for deleting button I am just waiting for administration respond and under this rules and this huge differences I will not be playing. One notice Cruel, I am still hanging on (top fighter in my category) but it was without this new xp things.

Respect for you
Dátum: 2013.12.05. 15:30:23
well cruel
dont get me wrong. i have very nice opinion about you and you know that. but it seams that your whole game you are playing under one rules, not only that your w2 is older then w3. now you (and guys like you) adapt very nice cause you were playing this long before and you didnt feel any of this things. this way and by this rules me and other players (not in top 50) are doomed. we will never be in position to challenge any of you cause simply we are lvling-up much faster then you are. so in your lvl i will be less 1k abilities. so we are coming to conclusion why would we play this game? i mean some guys have 1 rule other sec. rules, third who knows what. now as admins has a problem with inactivity of players and lower amount of money incoming they just merged w to keep players satisfy. but is this a right way? should i transfer my w3 fighter into builder? damn i have more then 25 medals, more then 2 years i was developing my char as fighter to become builder. there is no need for ancient stones as builder. or should i just wait and log to champ every 15 days as fighter and then hold for next one?
Now one more thing to admins, as you are obviously doing wrong and making players angry. That lead us to stoop playing as when you are playing for 2 years it is easiest way to just delete char cause then everything is over. There is no coming back. But you remove that option to make us always come back. Now i complain about that but then you are making some stories and some explanation. For one programer that is just few h of work. Why dont you return that button
Dátum: 2013.12.05. 13:02:30
ardent if you are the one who was throwing shits on this game now you have one more person.
After f..... around and trying to catch the ropes this shitty games is really making people stop playing. Can you believe that you transfer into energy harness player, getting double xp per hunt and advance 2 times faster then disadvance development player with deep learning, you are getting risk and you are becoming non competitive, after all this shits you have less xp to advance then guy same lvl as you are with disadvance development. what the hell is going on with this f... game. why the hell didnt you explain what is energy harness more clearly? Now my char lvl 109, energy harness char has 50k xp to advance lvl. what do you say about this cruel. Am i in advantage now when others who are not energy harness has over 60x to advance lvl. and i am getting 148xp per strike. Now you are pushing me towards cruel and those guys over 5k abilities who played whole game by the normal rules and normal xp for energy harness player.

F... pathetic game
Dátum: 2013.12.04. 13:29:09
Idézet: Sbart - 2013.12.04. 07:59:44
Idézet: Stiska - 2013.12.04. 07:39:22
what is going on anymore?

Last lvl i had 75k xp to advance lvl now 49k xp to advance lvl. is this some kind of sick joke miklos?

Possible explenation: Before the sever merge you were in the top 50 of your World, and therefore had an "xp modifier". After the server merge you are no longer in the top50, and therefore do not have this top50 xp modifier.

there is no explanation on this. you want to tell me that player who is energy harness and has deep learning has less xp to advance then guys who are disadvance development. not only that we are talking around 15k xp less then disadvance development.
Dátum: 2013.12.04. 07:39:22
what is going on anymore?

Last lvl i had 75k xp to advance lvl now 49k xp to advance lvl. is this some kind of sick joke miklos?
Dátum: 2013.11.26. 13:07:42
is it starting today?
Dátum: 2013.11.23. 13:36:56
if someone is playing for example w3, can he create new chars w2, w1 and join same clan?
Dátum: 2013.11.18. 11:55:40
well miklos there is one thing which includes cruel and guys (fighters) which are not under w3 rules

you see in w3 we are limited in Lady Alvariel's, part Highest acquired soul-difference increase
We can never be in top, simply cause we can not get maximum se per victory.
However for example if you correct that and make to all worlds that you can get maximum se still that is unfair cause most of the game we have been playing with different rules . Now its unfair that every time in Lady Alvariel's, part Highest acquired soul-difference increase i see players from clan gugu
Dátum: 2013.11.15. 07:27:22
Miklos there is again problem where i had 11 pets but there is written then i have 13 pets out of 12. i can not squeeze them all the time cause i have to gather them
Dátum: 2013.11.14. 11:00:02
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.11.13. 17:03:54
If you squeeze one, does the number gets corrected? If you cant squeeze any just write us on CS and will correct the number.

yup everything ok now
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 16:57:48
There is a bug

Currently you have 13 captured animals out of 12

but actually i have 11 of them
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 16:24:18
there will be a million of questions now.

Anyone knows is it possible to have 2 chars in same tribe?

There is a huge difference in tribe sw sizes
Dátum: 2013.11.13. 16:12:47
Seams that some players will be fighting them self in champs . Is that possible?
Oldal: 12345