Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - eukar

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2011.09.26. 21:37:40
The question (as I see it) is not in alternating, or not alternating. At the end, now everybody can have both easily - LoT as a starting bonus, and Orb - under relics. The problem is that somebody got it for free (as a prize), and somebody have to pay. In my point of view, this is... well, not completely silly or meaningless or whatever (sorry, I am not that good in English to find a right word late at night) - but this discussion is much about almost nothing. This is part of the game, and there are so many cases when you can miss something. I missed the Zarknod event because of joining the game too late - and I spent months without its rewards. I did not participate in Huckster's wars being on vacation - how can I get the benefits now? No way... I bought the Scroll for AS to complete the quest - and a week after it is available at the Auction - what a pity!

All I want to say (maybe you disagree, but that is my opinion) - missing something is part of every game (and our life, too). There are some irreversible situations and decisions - take the Orb issue as that kind of stuff. At the end, it does not grant absolute power to conquer the world...
For Admins - maybe a part-decision could be to include these two relics into Auction House rotation? Then everybody will virtually have an opportunity to get both relics any time, but it will not be that easy as during the event. And those who do not want to wait for months, can still have the Orb for AS.
Dátum: 2011.09.26. 21:22:33
Just curious - and what do battle report say?
Dátum: 2011.09.24. 18:07:49
Well, maybe I am mistaken...

I have got the Locket for buying AS at the beginning. Now I have the Orb as well - and I am 90% sure I did not spent AS on it - I do not duel much... Of course, I could have done this after beer of being mad after a working day at the lab - that is 10%, but I would say (but not bet for it!) that I have dot the Orb during the event...
Dátum: 2011.09.20. 20:17:20
LoT is a starting bonus - for purchasing AS in the first 2 weeks(?) after registration. Orb of Duel can be purchased for AS under the relic section. Maybe if (by chance) you have already got both before the event and assuming that you cannot hold two identical items, it is impossible to get further relic from the event?
Dátum: 2011.09.20. 12:19:04
Idézet: Bartessica Slam - 2011.09.20. 11:58:28
Hi,

I did incorporate the following:
#NAME#
#HORDE#
#COMMANDER#
But the players name, (his/her) horde and (his/her) commander does not appears, only the above “#Name#, ..”.

If you used the commands as you have cited them, this should be the reason. At the Write an adventure page the following format is recommended:

Commands (text in parenthesis which would be displayed to your character):
##NAME (Eukar)
##HORDE (Emerald Horde)
##COMMANDER (Magirox)
Dátum: 2011.09.14. 19:00:01
And how exactly epic treasure chest works? I, say, I have to kill 5 more entities to get the treasure, and I use this item - I should get the treasure immediately. But after this, the next treasure will be available after 15 more kills, or after 5?
Dátum: 2011.09.13. 20:44:35
Who was known as "the sultan of swing"?

==> He is called "Sultan of swat" here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babe_Ruth
Dátum: 2011.09.13. 16:47:42
Would be nice Can I borrow your copy for a while?
Dátum: 2011.09.11. 11:10:52
Will not help much if you have more pets that can follow you in fight... But for 80% of players, I think, it is a nice button!
Dátum: 2011.09.09. 18:08:30
Just same way as I did
Dátum: 2011.09.09. 17:14:34
Ehhh... A very stupid suggestion - but in my case (I had the same problem) I just forgot to scroll down the list of hunts numbers. Are you sure there are only 20 lines in the list?
Dátum: 2011.09.07. 07:40:00
Idézet: ChaoticGemini - 2011.09.07. 05:44:15
The steps of the ladder question, I found just as annoying. It is already close to max characters, so any idea how to re-write it?

Just delete it. Why keep a question, for which one should remember incorrect answer to pass through?
Dátum: 2011.09.06. 22:11:46
1st, thanks for a nice explanation! Never knew this, even though RG is my favourite Grand Slam!

But 2nd, I have to defend wiki a little (although I never trust it 100%). The page I've cited above does mention rugby - but along with cycling and tennis. Maybe that's the confusing issue... Having your question in quiz, I would first checked info on a person, and probably would find info similar to wiki. If you dig deeper, the perfect fact you've just showed to me appears - but you have to know where to dig

So... before going to bed finally I have another idea, maybe stupid. What if rewrite the question as smth like "RG club was named after a famous aviator because of him having done which sport?" IMHO this preserves the trivia, but makes it a bit easier to find out...
Dátum: 2011.09.06. 20:12:02
Also, when in clan, initiating a war against proper opponent's clan could be an option - to attack more frequently. Or just increase continuum diminution skill. And don't forget to mindboost your Execution, if possible. Or make friends with someone around your level and ask for a favour to kill once his/her character
Dátum: 2011.09.06. 20:00:41
I could possibly think of the following reasons...

1. He is really better known as an avitor. Probably, the quiz master thought something connected with avia should be an answer? (although, no).
2. What does it mean "do a sport"? I could do soccer with my friends on Saturdays, but I will not be known for this... Probably, should be asked "which sport did he achieved best results in?"
3. As far as I could understand from http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Garros (I only know French a little), he was a good bycicle rider and also did some tennis. But there is no such answer... So, another restriction could be "of these sports..."

Finally, I come to "Of these sports, for success in which is Roland Garros, an aviator, is known?". But now it sounds just not good and too dull. Although, maybe it gives some idea?
Dátum: 2011.09.01. 20:16:11
My clanmate found both in less than 24 kills. Record?

(I found 2 relics in 114 activations).
Dátum: 2011.08.29. 15:25:24
Well, if it works in this way, this makes sence, for sure. (I think we will never know the exact procedure, and maybe this is good )

Just a remark. There are already many parameters stored for everyone: SE spent, battles won, even battles won against each dragon breed... I don't think one extra figure will mean a lot of space, so probably SE gained is also stored somewhere... (I'm also guessing, of course)
Dátum: 2011.08.29. 14:25:17
Yes, but this does not explain why one should have SM boosted when killing dragons...
Dátum: 2011.08.28. 15:01:13
stekkos, I have read the Zarknod topic, and I know I should benefit, so I only worry about APs I am running out of...
Dátum: 2011.08.28. 13:24:47
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.08.28. 12:36:52
However, you are advised to turbo your spectral manipulation while killing the dracons (if not maxed already), it will increase your total SE income.

What's the point in this, if SE gained fron dragons should be subtracted from the reward before calculating the stats?
Oldal: 123456