Szerző
Topic neve: Imprisoning Landragor
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Imprisoning Landragor
81. hozzászólás - 2011.09.15. 15:19:52
Sometimes when i charge the Pylons during this event, i seem to be loosing a large number of Duel points, for no reason and out of the bloom. I am sure this happened many times until now, i thought i was imagining it but i am sure of it now. I had 48 Dp's, charged the pylon and checked again and had 38 DP's .... Is this intended? Is this a bug of some sort? Looks like a bug to me.... Please look into it.. I want my DP's back!
it figures ....
Pontszám: 5
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
82. hozzászólás - 2011.09.15. 20:17:08
100 victories in phase 3 and still no orb of duel... Is it so hard to get or am I just unlucky?
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
83. hozzászólás - 2011.09.15. 23:42:49
Seriously, please fix this when you get the chance and restore my lost DP's.... happened a second time since i posted my first complaint, 10 more DP's vanished into the night without me even dueling....

Edit: Never mind, found out the reason why i was "missing" duel points. Forgot that buying blue crystal potion takes 5 duel points each My mistake, sorry.
A hozzászólást ardent módosította 2011.09.16. 09:55:29-kor
it figures ....
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
84. hozzászólás - 2011.09.16. 13:34:54
Bartessica: the tome works automatically, you don't have to do anything with it. Simply whenever you hunt you will get +2% LE (but this will not be counted in this event's final reward!). And this is not displayed separately, like the other effects (spectral m etc) are not displayed as well.

The epic treasure chest, you simply click on it, and can choose an item corresponding on the current entity level. it will not reset the entitys level, entity treasure or anything, its completely independent.

Deadstar, see my previous post on drop chances.

I'm glad that the problem resolved, Ardent, I got scared because never heard about such a bug from anyone
Pontszám: 7.33
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
85. hozzászólás - 2011.09.18. 10:05:41
Excuse me if I insist, Miklos, but I have no notice of anyone finding the orb of duel (please someone correct me if I am wrong): is the average number of require victories set incredibly high, or simply it will never drop?
much likedChaoticGeminiNő
Végzetúr poronty
583 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
86. hozzászólás - 2011.09.18. 11:57:44 (Válasz deadstar #85 hozzászólására.)
I found the orb of duel in this event. In fact, I found it before I even got the new relic.
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
87. hozzászólás - 2011.09.18. 12:06:49
Thank you very much, CG
So, I withdraw my complaints. I will keep trying.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
88. hozzászólás - 2011.09.18. 13:27:10
100 total victories is not that much, deadstar, kill more and you will find it!
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
89. hozzászólás - 2011.09.18. 13:39:02
now I am at 220, but still nothing
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
90. hozzászólás - 2011.09.19. 02:04:20
Orb of duel is not available in this event, if you think on Locket of the tireless you should find it very soon if you really have 220 victories, but if you already have locket but are missing the orb you will not get it.
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
91. hozzászólás - 2011.09.19. 08:07:23 (Válasz dark22 #90 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2011.09.19. 02:04:20
Orb of duel is not available in this event, if you think on Locket of the tireless you should find it very soon if you really have 220 victories, but if you already have locket but are missing the orb you will not get it.

Thank you for the info, Dark22. Yes, I am referring to orb of duel, not to LOT. Is this true, Miklos?
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
92. hozzászólás - 2011.09.20. 18:40:43 (Válasz Miklos #5 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2011.08.21. 11:23:57
About the relics, items which dropped during the Zarknod event will drop here as well, but there will be additional relics too.

Idézet: Miklos - 2011.08.24. 21:28:56
It actually looks like this:
To find the old relics the chance is the same.
So people who started later can catch up.

Miklos, can you please explain to us why the orb of duel is not available? What about players who started later who can "catch up"?
I feel robbed
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
93. hozzászólás - 2011.09.20. 19:35:38
Orb of duel was never part of Zarknod event, round 1 was transcendal focus,round 2 was magic absorber and round 3 was locket.
Those 3 items are/were available at this event among the 3 new ones ( auction ticket, the book and the epic chest).
All together there should be 6 possible items and orb of duel is not among them.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
94. hozzászólás - 2011.09.20. 20:08:12 (Válasz dark22 #93 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: dark22 - 2011.09.20. 19:35:38
Orb of duel was never part of Zarknod event, round 1 was transcendal focus,round 2 was magic absorber and round 3 was locket.
Those 3 items are/were available at this event among the 3 new ones ( auction ticket, the book and the epic chest).
All together there should be 6 possible items and orb of duel is not among them.

I just checked some old Zarknod info, and according to that info the third Relic during that event was the Orb of duel.

I think the Locket of the Tireless was from something else, but I can´t remember what (buying Ancient stones at some specific point?).
A hozzászólást Sbart módosította 2011.09.20. 20:09:07-kor
very populareukar
Végzetúr poronty
104 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
95. hozzászólás - 2011.09.20. 20:17:20
LoT is a starting bonus - for purchasing AS in the first 2 weeks(?) after registration. Orb of Duel can be purchased for AS under the relic section. Maybe if (by chance) you have already got both before the event and assuming that you cannot hold two identical items, it is impossible to get further relic from the event?
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
96. hozzászólás - 2011.09.20. 21:00:53
Orb of duel was a relic dropping on the first, original Zarknod event on the Hu server. Later people complained that they did not have the chance to find it, so we added it to Relics so anyone could purchase it. When there was the next event, Landragor, or the Zarknod event on later worlds, we replaced orb of duel with locket of tirelessness. I hope this clears it uo
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
97. hozzászólás - 2011.09.21. 00:03:09 (Válasz Miklos #96 hozzászólására.)
Orb of duel was, in fact, one of the three relics in Zarknod. Not LoT. But back then, it was not an item for sale. I always thought it would be very unlikely that the game would give for free an item that is being sold.

For Langrador, it was decided that the LoT would be given instead of the Orb of Duel. Given it has the same effect as the Orb of Duel, this would be fine, except that people who didn't participate in Zarknod will have a disadvantage comparing to people who did, as they got both for free.

At the end of the day, it was a mistake to sell the Orb of Duel. The LoT should be for sale instead. And the Orb of Duel should be given in Langrador also.

Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2011.09.21. 00:05:05-kor
likeddark22Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
247 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
98. hozzászólás - 2011.09.21. 05:42:40
I m sorry for my false information, I was only aware that LoT was one of the relic to find, while Orb was not, so I automaticlly figured out LoT was reward in Zarknod cause it made more sense. In the end at least I was right about not being able to get Orb from this event.
very populardeadstar
Végzetúr poronty
73 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
99. hozzászólás - 2011.09.21. 09:07:45
So, it turns out that I have to buy something that other people got for free (and, just to be sure, I will NOT buy it). I think this is deeply unfair.
Add that I already got LOT when I first bought premium (and I saw it as a sort of repair for starting late and not having previous relics), so I basically got neither from the event, and not even any sort of compensation. Guess how happy I am.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
100. hozzászólás - 2011.09.21. 11:57:50 (Válasz deadstar #99 hozzászólására.)
The fact that the LoT is given to whoever purchases stones in the first week of game only reinforces that this is the item that should be for sale (a "regret option" to those who didn't get it in the first week).

Cruel.
Oldal: 123456789
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője