Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Phatboi

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2014.04.01. 17:51:48
This is not really a complaint. Although, it was upsetting for a minute. Your April Fool's joke did make me laugh. I was making plans for the 800,000 SE as I was clicking for more details. Good one guys.
Dátum: 2014.01.05. 12:06:48
How silly of me Thank you very much. I would have looked passed that forever. Well, off to build up some soul diamonds and some helm shards. Thank you again.
Dátum: 2014.01.05. 05:42:06
Hello once again... I have a question. I just leveled up to 80. Now I'm able to get the helm shards, but I can't figure out what I must do to start getting them. I understand one can not obtain helm shards until they have leveled up the AA ability "Collect helm shards", but what I don't understand is what is level 4 AA experience, which I'm guessing is a prerequisite. Would appreciate someone telling me where to go from here. Thanking you in advance.
Dátum: 2013.11.20. 22:58:11
Your quiz question is valued as „Bad question”!
Explanation: According to evaluators only a special group of people might know the answer.

Here's my problem. I feel a majority of the questions in the data base fall under this explanation. When I don't know an answer, because a question may be from an area I'm not good at, I go to ask.com. I think the evaluation of my question is unfair. I don't know all the presidents of the USA, but there are many questions regarding them.
Dátum: 2013.08.25. 15:09:28
I'm probably the only doomlord who doesn't play Ruler of the Planet to win it. Most of the tasks from the middle on I'm unable to do anyway. My only task is to clear out at least 2 levels of the pyramid, possibly 3. Maybe the next time I can up the ante a little and go for 3/4. Anyway, at this point I'm after the prizes won after each level. Sometime in the future I may be able to battle it out with someone for the top prize. Way in the future.
Dátum: 2013.06.25. 22:06:05
Thanks... that explains a lot. I'll have to find out now why I can't find a crystal clan membership list. When I click on list of members, this is all I get:

Character name Level Ability Total Time of admission Total building
Maximum number of members:
35 / 35 members

No names at all. Thanks again.
Dátum: 2013.06.25. 20:37:46
I purposely lowered my HP so that I could not be attacked while I was hunting. The message, "Your Hit Points are too low; you cannot attack or be attacked. You can attack in 34:47", sits on my character page. Yet I was attacked and beaten by a crystal clan member. Are crystal clan members subject to the same rules?

Also, I would like to know why I can't look at who's in the crystal clan and attack who I would like to attack? I'm being beat by most who attack me. So I definitely don't want to attack someone who has beat me. I'm losing a lot of SE to them and would like a try at getting some it back.
Dátum: 2013.06.14. 05:46:31
My complaint with a player in W4. The server only started a day or two ago and I was wondering How someone could have a pet at level 24 so soon. I started playing the server today and have been playing all day. My first pet was trained just moments ago. Even if I had trained this pet hours ago, I don't see how I could have leveled it up 24 times, even in 48 hour. Can someone shed some light. I don't want to get this player in trouble, unless he's somehow cheating others out of legitimate wins.
Dátum: 2013.06.13. 21:20:53
Thanks a lot. Just wanted to know I was up against and you explained it well. Thanks again.
Dátum: 2013.06.11. 05:39:51
I have another issue that I don't understand. This happened during the last championship. I lost to a character who's name is Rabi Vastitan, level 49. I understand the dynamics of the game and know that it's not impossible to lose a duel to someone of a lower level. My problem is that I wanted to scry this character to see what their ability scores were. When I scryed them I was told, "There is no character of that name." I understan that crystal clan members are generated by the game, but I was under the assumption that only real players enter the championships. Is there an explanation why I would lose to a character that does not exist?
Dátum: 2013.06.11. 05:32:29
Yes, I'm able to see invisible players. If it happens again, I'll let you know. Thanks for the reply.
Dátum: 2013.05.29. 21:45:57
I've had this happen to me twice now, but this time it cost me over 3k SE. I pick some one to duel, I press the attack button, I lose and then I learn the person I attacked was invisible. While I was choosing this individual to attack they did not have the blue bar indicating they were invisible. I felt like I just threw away 3k of SE.
Dátum: 2013.05.09. 22:00:16
Thank you for the explanation. It really clears things up.
Dátum: 2013.05.03. 08:55:40
I guess I meant the founder should be able to delete and edit the clan forum. Having the 5 votes isn't necessary, but having the authority the 5 votes carry is.

Thank you very much for giving my suggestion some consideration. I really appreciate it. I'm further impressed with the effort you guys put into making this a great game.
Dátum: 2013.04.24. 15:35:47
I'm still a noob in this game, but starting to get the hang of it. It's become one of my favorite games. Here's my suggestion. I'm the lone member of my clan. Yet I don't have the power to delete or highlight my own clan forum posts, because I only have two (2) votes. My suggestion is that the leader of a clan be given the five (5) votes necessary to edit the clan forum and then every new member be given the two votes, which can be passed on to other members as it is done now.

I hope you will consider this suggestion. It's frustrated when you have no power in your own clan.
Dátum: 2012.07.26. 22:39:44
My complaint is that I have not been able to purchase any of the gear worn that is above my characters level. Yet, I have fought another player in this game in a duel who is a level 15, but has a level 20 weapon and level 19 armor. I just want to know if it's possible for me to also purchase gear at a higher level or has this player somehow cheated me out of three victories?
Dátum: 2012.06.30. 18:12:41
For any World 1 diamond player:

The clan Grimm's Legion is looking for new members.

We are a very new clan, looking to add those most recent to the game.

Only requirement to join is 200 SE.

Please feel free to join.
Dátum: 2012.06.30. 15:35:53
While participating in the xeno wars my level went up and I was pushed up to the next level of xeno queens. Was this suppose to happen. I was shooting for 800 wins, but doubt I'll get there now, because this queen is much stronger. I'm still dong my best to help, but as a free player it is much harder. I have quite a few burnt out stones. So I'll be going premium at so point for a little while, because all the good items take stones.
Dátum: 2012.06.08. 05:02:53
I'm very sorry, but I can't remember the exact question, but it went a little something like this. "Which of Jupiter's moons may support life?"

My answer was: Europa [yoo-roh-puh, yuh-]  Europa , in astronomy, one of the 39 known moons, or natural satellites, of Jupiter. Magnetic-field data collected by the space probe Galileo in 2002 strongly indicates a liquid-water ocean—similar to oceans found on Earth and possibly capable of supporting simple life forms—beneath Europa's frozen surface.

The answer which is suppose to be correct is: Io [ee-oh]  Io , in astronomy, one of the 39 known moons, or natural satellites, of Jupiter. Io is subject to Jupiter's enormous tidal forces and is, as a result, the most volcanically active body in the solar system.

I received a bad question just because it was similar to someone else.
Oldal: 1