Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
621. hozzászólás - 2012.12.13. 20:52:51 (Válasz deadstar #619 hozzászólására.)
we might remove the SE reward as rare prize since it annoys people.

but whats wrong with the soul-well generator? it will be a nice combo with the new AA ability coming soon.
Pontszám: 5
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
622. hozzászólás - 2012.12.13. 22:17:51 (Válasz Miklos #621 hozzászólására.)
How about an option to trade a red for a green and keep the "red counter" going up to get a better prize next time?

Cruel.
likedValkyrieFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
474 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
623. hozzászólás - 2012.12.14. 00:05:25 (Válasz Miklos #621 hozzászólására.)
Soul well generator is pretty much the worst "feature" of this game. Even your staff thinks so. It's simply not worth it, even when having 500AS on you.

So Ultra rare treasure that has effect on "worst thing in this game" is as well useless
Inter urinas et faeces homo nascitur
Pontszám: 7.50
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
624. hozzászólás - 2012.12.24. 21:24:50
Hmmm.. The Wired Reflexes thing is a really nice addition to the game, specially if you are just reducing your infection to zero.

Is there any thought going into having a way to reset your skills that have their max at +5 ( from the zero infection ability given every so many levels)........ At level 105, several of the places i have used this ability are now redundant because of Wired Reflexes.....I wouldnt mind the chance to correct this
averageDzsordzso24Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
1 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
625. hozzászólás - 2013.01.07. 14:13:06
If anyone need a builder for W4 just write me a priv massage
much likedBabeTheOxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
125 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
626. hozzászólás - 2013.02.15. 01:51:04
i would love to be able to switch my familiar around.. my 1.3 x skill pt max familiar is getting more and more dated as i get further along with the mega essences
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Worlds Merger - Urgent
627. hozzászólás - 2013.02.16. 18:53:02
Guys,
The merger must happen urgently. My clan in W2 has just lost anothe top notch player (making it a total of 5 inactive top notch AS players, not to mention the ones lost in the past). The more strong players leave the game, the more likely it is for others to leave as well.

Cruel.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Worlds Merger - Urgent
628. hozzászólás - 2013.02.16. 20:43:48 (Válasz Cruel01 #627 hozzászólására.)
Yes, we have this development scheduled (to allow players to switch between servers, moving from newer to older) but it takes time, we ask for your patience.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
629. hozzászólás - 2013.02.17. 16:13:27
ugh, Switching servers? thats even worse! more poeple will leave to go somewhere else and what about teh top clans that we have on our server? We certaily dont want to be leaving that behind.

What REALLY needs to happen and we have been saying this since day 1 (day 3 actuaally) is that you need to remove the building requirment for new members. NO ONE can start the game and join a good clan. so what is the point? they go play something else and the old clans grow empty.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
630. hozzászólás - 2013.02.17. 19:03:08 (Válasz Trackur #629 hozzászólására.)
Trackur is right. The idea is not to allow ppl to change servers, but to merge them. Forcing us to leave our clans behind is definitely not the best option.

Cruel.
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
631. hozzászólás - 2013.02.18. 00:19:07 (Válasz Trackur #629 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Trackur - 2013.02.17. 16:13:27
What REALLY needs to happen and we have been saying this since day 1 (day 3 actuaally) is that you need to remove the building requirment for new members. NO ONE can start the game and join a good clan. so what is the point? they go play something else and the old clans grow empty.

No.
They shouldn't get a free pass on other people's efforts. It takes time and investment to build a strong clan, so there should be a reasonable cost of accessing it.
With decent planning, it's possible to build 2.5M SE at ~level 25 ; building 8-16M SE (the range of the current top clan's soul-well) probably pushes that to level 35-40. Although that might seem daunting, the benefits are more than worth the efforts.

For players with less patience, they can sign up at a cheaper clan, and move on later if they feel it's not growing quick enough.

In W2, the problem is precisely that very few of these "intermediate" clans are active. So, new players only have the extreme choices ~ either taking the very long road to join a top clan, or the very short one of joining a new clan (or even creating their own).

That could easily push them away from the game.

The way I see it, there's a bunch of old players massed in a couple of clans who dominate W2, and a trickle of patient lower level players who are slowly crawling up. Player interaction under level 90 seems minimal ; at level 54, I'm seriously afraid of the lack of targets in the upcoming huckster war. In all honesty, merging W1 and W2 would make a lot of sense, at least to increase the number of players at all levels, thus creating more interactions.

The only problem I have with that ... what happens for players like me, with a character in each world ?
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
632. hozzászólás - 2013.02.19. 16:05:49 (Válasz Kalann #631 hozzászólására.)
Hi Miklos
Hi Beholder Ltd,

Hi Kalann,

it all makes sense, I wouldn't be too afraid for that ... but... always a but...

SUGGESTION:
It is a serious drawback indeed for a fresh starting member to build eg. 2.5M SE before having ANY benefit at all...
So; could it be done to work things out in % of building benefit(s)?

eg.
Total SE to fill into Soul well : 2.0M SE
Torture Chambre of clan is eg. @ level10

The newbie builds for eg. 0.2M SE; than he/she gets TC at level 1 as "benefit"
The newbie builds for eg. 0.6M SE : than he/she gets TC at level 3 as "benefit"

I really wonder if the programmers could implement this !!

E.
A hozzászólást Bartessica Slam módosította 2013.02.20. 07:19:24-kor
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
633. hozzászólás - 2013.02.20. 17:20:03 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #632 hozzászólására.)
Actually, we have a system like on newer worlds, but not for soul-well - you always have to fill it up completely - but for other buildings. Like, average building in guild is 10M, if you build only 1M, builds have only 20% effect for you.

About the soul-well, we had a different idea. When a new player joins the game, he gets the chance for a experienced played to mentor him. The mentor can give him various benefits, like help fill up the soul-well. In exchange, the mentor gets some rewards when the apprentice levels up.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
634. hozzászólás - 2013.02.21. 09:31:54 (Válasz Miklos #633 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2013.02.20. 17:20:03
Actually, we have a system like on newer worlds, but not for soul-well - you always have to fill it up completely - but for other buildings. Like, average building in guild is 10M, if you build only 1M, builds have only 20% effect for you.

is this really a good idea? To me it looks like it only means that old Clans (with old members) only become less accessible. And it also discourages players from building - "If I build a lot, everyone else have to follow or they will loose benefit from Clan buildings".
It also looks ripe for abuse: People leaving their clan and rejoining it every 4-6 months to keep the average Building in the clan down so everyone can get more benefit.

Idézet: Miklos - 2013.02.20. 17:20:03
About the soul-well, we had a different idea. When a new player joins the game, he gets the chance for a experienced played to mentor him. The mentor can give him various benefits, like help fill up the soul-well. In exchange, the mentor gets some rewards when the apprentice levels up.

That looks like a much better way of getting people to play the game.
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
635. hozzászólás - 2013.02.21. 10:38:16
Mentor system sounds great to me.
Wicked - W2 - diamond
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
636. hozzászólás - 2013.02.21. 11:15:36 (Válasz borecdan #635 hozzászólására.)
Sbart, I think the average thing is for new players and not for old ones. It would replace the current system, where new guys have to fill the whole thing before getting any benefit. Otherwise (i.e. ppl can lose their acquired benefits), I agree it's not a good idea.

Mentorship, on the other hand, is awesome!

Cruel.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
637. hozzászólás - 2013.02.21. 14:23:48
I didnt say we introduce the above system, I just said we had that on the Hun W5, and on lvl 60 W4 worlds.

The epic adventures are on the to-do list, as is the mentor
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
638. hozzászólás - 2013.03.20. 02:42:11
Aaaaahhhhh .... Hello?

In the Avatar Profile area why is there NO button for the Auction Hall?

And after scrolling down thru my long list of relics, why is there NO T.O.P. button (Top of Page)?

Just Saying
popularPhatboi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
639. hozzászólás - 2013.04.24. 15:35:47
I'm still a noob in this game, but starting to get the hang of it. It's become one of my favorite games. Here's my suggestion. I'm the lone member of my clan. Yet I don't have the power to delete or highlight my own clan forum posts, because I only have two (2) votes. My suggestion is that the leader of a clan be given the five (5) votes necessary to edit the clan forum and then every new member be given the two votes, which can be passed on to other members as it is done now.

I hope you will consider this suggestion. It's frustrated when you have no power in your own clan.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
640. hozzászólás - 2013.04.25. 20:02:25 (Válasz Phatboi #639 hozzászólására.)
So you mean the founder should have 5 votes? I think it would be pretty difficult to change this. However, I think we can do this: if the number of active members is too low, less than 5 votes are enough to do actions which previously required 5 votes. I will put this on the development list.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője