Szerző
Topic neve: Sugestion box
popularPhatboi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Sugestion box
641. hozzászólás - 2013.05.03. 08:55:40
I guess I meant the founder should be able to delete and edit the clan forum. Having the 5 votes isn't necessary, but having the authority the 5 votes carry is.

Thank you very much for giving my suggestion some consideration. I really appreciate it. I'm further impressed with the effort you guys put into making this a great game.
Pontszám: 5
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
642. hozzászólás - 2013.05.03. 16:23:48
You should try and give an extra use to archgems, I have 89 and the number is increasing constantly even if I have them on auto-use. Maybe make them a cost from some high-level relics or items ?
it figures ....
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
643. hozzászólás - 2013.05.03. 23:41:08 (Válasz ardent #642 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: ardent - 2013.05.03. 16:23:48
You should try and give an extra use to archgems, I have 89 and the number is increasing constantly even if I have them on auto-use. Maybe make them a cost from some high-level relics or items ?

Yeap. I have already warned to the accumulation of the archgems. Something should be done about this.

Idézet: Cruel01 - 2013.01.09. 23:29:52
Not really a bug, but I currently have 49 archgems. Gigantic creatures come very rarely, so I will probably have 1.000 pretty soon. It might be a good idea to extend its benefits to huge creatures as well.

Cruel.

By the way, I have 163 archgems right now

Cruel
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
644. hozzászólás - 2013.05.04. 00:50:45
That means we can all skip the Lord of the planet event like we plan to and still have plenty of Archems
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
645. hozzászólás - 2013.05.04. 12:57:27
The over-accumulation of certain in-game resources is becoming a huge problem. Without any additional way of buring of these resources, high-level players risk becoming very bloated with resources that they no longer need.

Resources affected by this:
Archgems - Rate of aquiring is higher than the rate of Gigantic animals in Hunts. Possible solution: Items sold for Archgems, or extending the benefit to other sizes (Huge, or even Tiny?)
Subplasmas - Difficult to use for many players
Crystal points and Soul-diamonds - Discussed some time ago when the Epic Adventures where developed here on the forums. Has become an even larger problem because of the additional time players spend in Top50 because of additional xp needed to level (and gain access to new Equipment)
Helm Shards - same problem as above.

(Any I missed?)

All in all, there are maybe to many different resources, and some just become bloated and unessecary instaed of "yes, I got more X!".
Personally I would think the solution would be to implement a "Huckster's Emporium", where different Resources can be traded for each other. If nothing else, players can then get some kind of consumables for them.
likedDolp13
Végzetúr poronty
94 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
646. hozzászólás - 2013.06.12. 19:53:48
How about an AA ability for horde hatred for Crystals?
popularKalannFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
139 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
647. hozzászólás - 2013.06.13. 21:24:28 (Válasz Dolp13 #646 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Dolp13 - 2013.06.12. 19:53:48
How about an AA ability for horde hatred for Crystals?

with an advanced version to limit the MPs they steal from you
W1 - Kalann
W2 - Azanael
W3 - Haakon
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
648. hozzászólás - 2013.06.18. 13:30:22
Archgems were meant to use in conjunction with Gigantic monsters. How about giving an option where you can sacrifice a number of Archgems ( 5-7 ) at a time to ensure the next hunt you'll get a Gigantic monster (100% the next monster will be Gigantic ) ?
it figures ....
averageborecdanFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
78 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
649. hozzászólás - 2013.06.19. 20:58:56 (Válasz ardent #648 hozzászólására.)
Sounds interesting (what Ardent said). Id also maybe create an option to use 2 archgems to get a double SE from tiny monsters.
Wicked - W2 - diamond
averageCarrier
Végzetúr poronty
25 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
650. hozzászólás - 2013.06.25. 02:44:58
I hope this is the right place in the forum for this. I suggest that the questions for the quiz olympics be carefully vetted both for standard English expression and to eliminate questions that ask for sports statistics. I don't mind the historical dates, like when the great war ended, but who scored most in some past football game seems a little too much to try to remember.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
651. hozzászólás - 2013.07.07. 14:51:54 (Válasz borecdan #649 hozzászólására.)
I am a little confused. The experienced players have been complaining about archgems overload and you add it to the wheel??? I am currently sitting on 231 archgems... Something must be done about it!

Thanks,
Cruel.
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
652. hozzászólás - 2013.07.07. 17:02:28 (Válasz Cruel01 #651 hozzászólására.)
Hi Cruel,

same thing here ! But think about the low level players and the non-premium ones please.... for them it's a real "blessing" to get this reward.
Regards,
E.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
653. hozzászólás - 2013.07.07. 17:30:19 (Válasz Bartessica Slam #652 hozzászólására.)
I don't think you get more archgems for being premium. This could be useful for low level players, but it doesn't change he fact that something must be done about high level players. I have suggested that the benefit should be extended to huge monsters, which seems very easy to implement. The option to use archgems on huge creatures could replace the option to use archgems at all in player profile (by the way, I don't understand why this option is there ).

Cruel.
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
654. hozzászólás - 2013.07.07. 18:26:18
Hi Cruel,

As for option of switch on/off using archgems I personally MUST switch off using archgems because I needed to save few of them for task in Ruler of Planet. When I let options switched on every day I used one archgem I got from Dread package.
For me as DD player which is not dueling so many - archgem is rather rare resource. Especially if until now I did not have archgem detector.

Of course I understand your situation. It is not good if any resource in game becomes useless and start to stockpile. I hope programators will find way for solving situation.

Jany
very popularBartessica Slam
Végzetúr poronty
277 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
655. hozzászólás - 2013.07.08. 07:06:10 (Válasz Cruel01 #653 hozzászólására.)
Hi Cruel,

sorry; you're right... premium doesn't change this fact.
E.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
656. hozzászólás - 2013.07.08. 10:27:21
Yes, there is no difference between premium and non-premium.

Btw we plan on adding a feature if you have more than 100 archgems, you will use them more frequently (on monsters of one lesser size too).
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
657. hozzászólás - 2013.07.08. 13:06:31
Great idea, I for one applaud it and feel confident you will find a suitable way to implement it !
it figures ....
averageSlaymakerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
658. hozzászólás - 2013.07.19. 15:41:53 (Válasz Kalann #631 hozzászólására.)
SO how does a relatively new player like me get into a clan?? im level 5- have an active pet, fight for all the s e i can get but to get the amounts of se need for a clans -join soul-well would be tough, never saw a list of lower- to medium--active clans to join.
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
659. hozzászólás - 2013.07.19. 17:52:33
Hi,

I know very well about problem you are speaking. I started playing this game on end of previous year. But - at least at world 1 - here is few clans which are active even within low levels. You can find active players when you take look to lowest levels of champhionship. But not sure if champhionships are not only from level 10.

Anyway, you can join any clan which will accept you , even if you will not fill their soul-well. But you are not full member and you cannot use their buildings which is big drawback until you will not full soulwell. So I think it is wise to join clan with not so big soulwell so you will be able use their buildings after some effort.

Here on forum are players from all worlds, so try to tell us which world you are playing and which horde you are, maybe some from us will be able help you.

Jany
averageSlaymakerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
4 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
660. hozzászólás - 2013.07.20. 03:24:52 (Válasz janyemm #659 hozzászólására.)
thank you jany, sorry for the omission-- im saphire horde in world 2, i looked at clans on the list most all had joined in 2010 - didnt look lke acticvity since then...... seems it would be fairly easy for the game developers to get rid of 'dead clans/palyers one or both-- unless it would show a very small amount of active players-- in which case -- i will taper off buying new stones and use mine up till my premium status goes, and look for a thriving game , there are many here in the u s a and im sure in europe too.
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője