Szerző
Topic neve: Ruler of the Planet
much likedDancerFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
200 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: Ruler of the Planet
161. hozzászólás - 2013.06.25. 11:19:27
And what is with the rewards for coming in the top 6-15?
3 Dimension gate points aaaaand/or Luck coupons!!????? Whopeeeee!!!!
Pontszám: 5
popularPhatboi
Végzetúr poronty
19 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
162. hozzászólás - 2013.08.25. 15:09:28 (Válasz Sbart #125 hozzászólására.)
I'm probably the only doomlord who doesn't play Ruler of the Planet to win it. Most of the tasks from the middle on I'm unable to do anyway. My only task is to clear out at least 2 levels of the pyramid, possibly 3. Maybe the next time I can up the ante a little and go for 3/4. Anyway, at this point I'm after the prizes won after each level. Sometime in the future I may be able to battle it out with someone for the top prize. Way in the future.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
163. hozzászólás - 2013.12.05. 02:29:55
When is the next RoP?

Thanks,
Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2013.12.05. 02:31:11-kor
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
164. hozzászólás - 2013.12.05. 09:53:24
The Subplasma and Archgem seem to have expired. Does this mean we will have to go by with only what we've stocked until the next event?
A hozzászólást ardent módosította 2013.12.05. 09:54:23-kor
it figures ....
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
165. hozzászólás - 2014.01.07. 15:07:29
Dear Players,

Ruler of the Planet is beginning on next week, on 14th of January.

Based on players feedback, expect 2 major changes:

1. We replaced some tasks to make this a new challenge.

2. Some tasks on higher levels will require more effort than before. As time passes, these tasks become easier. For example, a task on the final level might require you to find 135 burnt-out stones on the first day. On the second day, its only 120, etc. from the 7th day and on it will be only 30.

You can still use only as much decree as many days has passed.

The package of dread (purchasable only once per day on the daily routines page) is available from now.

We wish you good luck with this event!
A hozzászólást Miklos módosította 2014.01.07. 15:16:03-kor
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
166. hozzászólás - 2014.01.07. 17:24:57 (Válasz Miklos #165 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos

Based on players feedback, expect 2 major changes:

1. We replaced some tasks to make this a new challenge.

I like it, except for the "Squeeze a level 80 pet" task. This task requires A LOT of preparation and I will be really infuriated if I discover I have wasted the past 6 months leveling up a pet for nothing. If you intend to remove it from the event, you must advise when the previous RoP ends so that we don't waste time doing it.

Idézet: Miklos

2. Some tasks on higher levels will require more effort than before. As time passes, these tasks become easier. For example, a task on the final level might require you to find 135 burnt-out stones on the first day. On the second day, its only 120, etc. from the 7th day and on it will be only 30.

This is REALLY bad and stupid!
You are creating a penalty for more efficient players. So basically you will add 5-6 tasks that can only be completed in 7 days. And efficient players will need to sit for 7 days, with all the other tasks finished, while slow players will have the same 7 days to catch up. And then, as soon as day 7 starts, we will have a tie with 10 people claiming the title of Ruler of the Planet. Oh no, wait. It will be actually the person who is able to click the decree button faster... And then second place will lose by a couple of seconds. REALLY REALLY STUPID!

Cruel.
A hozzászólást Cruel01 módosította 2014.01.07. 17:28:19-kor
everyone's favoriteAxe L
Végzetúr poronty
54 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
167. hozzászólás - 2014.01.07. 19:54:10
Agreed with Cruel. Tasks with finding burnt stones look boring and unfair.
averageTrackur
Végzetúr poronty
177 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
168. hozzászólás - 2014.01.08. 13:30:11
first of all this event totally sux on every level..... Secondly, I think it shoudl get easier as it goes... do you want to be Ruler of the planet? pay up! if like everyone else you want to sit it out for the first week then you can still complete it and get the rewards...
as for the level 80 pet, you will need him to feed to your minion.
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
169. hozzászólás - 2014.01.08. 15:29:29 (Válasz Miklos #165 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Miklos - 2014.01.07. 15:07:29

.... and will we know from start at least demands for WHICH tasks will change in time ? will they be marked ? .... because I do not expect we will know how/ exact numbers/ those "special" tasks will change and which day

Jany
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
170. hozzászólás - 2014.01.08. 17:43:08 (Válasz Trackur #168 hozzászólására.)
Idézet: Trackur
Secondly, I think it shoudl get easier as it goes... do you want to be Ruler of the planet? pay up! if like everyone else you want to sit it out for the first week then you can still complete it and get the rewards...
as for the level 80 pet, you will need him to feed to your minion.

But the current system already allows you to sit for the first week. There is a task that requires you to collect 150 shards for crying out loud. What they want to do now is force everyone to sit for days and this is stupid In this new format, winner will be the one to hit the decree faster on day 3 or 4 and this is beyond ridiculous

Feeding the pet to the minion is not bad, but there is no benefit in feeding 1 lvl 80 pet when compared to 5-6 lvl 20 pets (could be 7-8. Haven't done the math, but the XP is the same).

Cruel.
much likedHexonxFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
59 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
171. hozzászólás - 2014.01.10. 11:40:59
I liked the event but now have fallen to far behind to worry about it! Never did understand the special essence needed to complete final level?

I am curious as to why the graphic for this event no longer appears on the MISC page? Maybe I be blind, nevermind. Bye Bye
everyone's favoritejanyemm
Végzetúr poronty
102 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
172. hozzászólás - 2014.01.10. 12:12:16 (Válasz Hexonx #171 hozzászólására.)
If you talk about Catalyzed essence you need to have 2 items :

1. Catalyst essence
2. 5 different exceptional essences.

1 - I expect you know how to get catalyst essence, few different ways exist

2 - for collecting 5 different exceptional essences you need to be able to gain it. So you must have on your list at least 14th megaessences which you can get by combination of normal essences in alchemy laboratory / 14th - If you use a non-exceptional essence, there is a chance that you find an exceptional essence. / Then you have chance - I think it is 33%, later can be 50% - during USING of normal essence to randomly get one from 5 kind of exceptional ones.

Several relics exist which can help with this task, but surely it is not easy one.

This very good thread is about essences : Doomlord forum -> Doomlord Game Forums -> Veteran forum -> Alchemy laboratory, essences

Jany

P.S. As for graphic of Ruler - it dissapear because they need to rework it, Milkos already announced they will change some tasks. So my hard preparations for old one were waste of time .
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
173. hozzászólás - 2014.01.10. 14:16:11
The task with finding burnt out stones doesn't exist, it was just an example didnt want to give out a real task.

The graphics for previous event no longer shows, since we are changing the pyramid now, don't want you to know in advance what the changes will be.
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
174. hozzászólás - 2014.01.10. 14:32:11 (Válasz Miklos #173 hozzászólására.)
What pyramid?

I though it was a square... or at least a square-shaped pyramid...
averageardentNő
Végzetúr poronty
130 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
175. hozzászólás - 2014.01.10. 14:46:11 (Válasz Sbart #174 hozzászólására.)
It looked closer to a Mastaba Those are the precursors of Pyramids.... who knows, maybe this time the devs will get the shape right and we will actually have a pyramid ))))

Idézet: Sbart - 2014.01.10. 14:32:11
What pyramid?

I though it was a square... or at least a square-shaped pyramid...
it figures ....
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
176. hozzászólás - 2014.01.12. 21:44:01 (Válasz ardent #175 hozzászólására.)
What time does the event start on Jan 14? The "excellent changes" turned the cool race into a "whatever event", but I would still want to know what time it starts.

Thanks,
Cruel.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
177. hozzászólás - 2014.01.13. 00:25:08
I don't believe it is possible to make it even more expensive

I think the coder has developed some sort of disorder for smoking 100 Euro bills

Cruel.
popularCruel01Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
714 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
178. hozzászólás - 2014.01.13. 03:45:59 (Válasz Cruel01 #177 hozzászólására.)
And the Crystals go into the catacombs right when the event starts. Brilliant!

Cruel.
much likedMiklosFérfi
Adminisztrátor
1193 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
179. hozzászólás - 2014.01.13. 15:28:46
The event will start as scheduled, at 14pm CET / GMT+1.

I don't really understand what is your problem with the changes.

1.) Some task change (this is what you requested - they do not require you to spend more or anything).

2.) Some tasks having an increased difficulty at the beginning, then getting easier later - this is just to prevent people from finishing it in 1 day then complain it was too easy
much likedSbartFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
879 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
180. hozzászólás - 2014.01.13. 15:42:37 (Válasz Miklos #179 hozzászólására.)
The problem about #2:

Player A and Player B are competing for the top spot. Both players are stuck at the last very hard task. All would be well, but...Player A and Player B live in different time zones.
So lets say that the task is the "Collect 100 Ancient stones from hunting"*. Player A has collected 76 AS and Player B has collectd 74. A new day rolls by (1400 CET server time) and the last very hard task becomes a little easier, it now becomes "Collect 75 Ancient stones from hunting". Player B (who lives in Europe) Hunts and find an AS!
Who wins the Ruler of the Planet?
Player A (who lives in Australia) already fullfilled the task when it became easier, but since he has to actually log in and (even potentially find another stone?) claim his reward, he looses. Is this "fair"?

* We know this is not a real task, we just use it to illustrate the point.
A hozzászólást Sbart módosította 2014.01.13. 15:42:59-kor
Dobókocka - a sokoldalú kiegészítőRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője