Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - janyemm

Oldal: 123456
Dátum: 2016.03.18. 15:47:49
I fully agree with Cruel. I started later than most of top players, but also for me it is hard to find "interesting" item in auctions. I am sure this is not problem on main hungarian server because higher number of players = bigger fight for items = higher price and longer time to achieve such item, so I am afraid if it is already right time.

... and absolutly like idea of Level 2 of existing relics. I think game already have too many various items and to be true I am already sometimes losing idea what is for what. Adding something new is not neccessary - "level 2" is very good idea and already working with some items in game ( like Bronze - Silver - Gold fetish of Doom ).

Also "level2" scenario should not consume much work as I have big expectations from promoted "crafting" which could be added to game later this year .

Jany
Dátum: 2015.11.22. 10:06:37
There are many such players, but Miklos is right - it is only display error. When I scried some of them, they have in reality "normal" stats, so no threat for players.

Some of next with display error : BRYAN, PALLYBOY, CLONE MASTER, MUERTE KYOSHI, BAAL, KONNER, CENTAUR312, ITHANIXEL, BOBBY2K9 ....

Jany
Dátum: 2015.11.19. 19:16:53
Unfortunately player Worrick with lvl135 weapon, lvl137 spell, etc. is reality. Bug or cheat ..... impossible to wear such items "inside" Doomlord rules.

Basic rules are : a, nobody can wear item which has level greater than twice his level
b, nobody can wear item which level is his level + 90

Those rules can be "modified" by AA ability Relic lore which is not available until player can accumulate AA points ( from level 60 )

Jany
Dátum: 2015.11.18. 12:07:13
Hi Fatmonk,

It is not dummy question. Chest of universe was introduced to game together with Fetish of Universe which was obtainable as main reward during event Ruler of Planet for finishing 2nd pyramide ( universum pyramide ). This Fetish of Universe has ability : Every day, upon your first login, you will get minion level/50 ( rounded down ) chests of universe .
My minion wearing this fetish is now level 211, so I am obtaining 4 chests of universe daily.

I can told you Chest of Universe is after opening just another random item generator : duel potions, hunter potions, temple crystal, helm shard, ducat, etc. with some really small possibility to get something really worth - once from about 150 chests I got crystal of ascension / not sure about correct name /. It is nice addition to bonus packet, but surely not something must to have.

Jany
Dátum: 2015.10.24. 22:30:22
If your clan has built the castle to level 25, you can begin doing clan quests. You receive the reward for these quests when you completed all 10 different quests. At this time, the size of your castle will increase (by 3 until level 50, by 2 until level 100, and by 1 until level 150). Addditonally, clan members will receive their own reward - soul-energy depending on your level, you will also get crystal points from level 40, and AA points from level 60. The amount depends on how many levels you advanced since you begin doing the 10 quests. You get this reward only if you have been an active member when the clan began doing the quests (logged in the past week), was member of the clan for the entire duration of the quest completion time, and the castle's 25th level was active for them at the beginning and at the end.
Dátum: 2015.10.05. 10:54:25
I would like to ask for clear explanation what decided in case of equal points during one TURN. I do not mean main total ranking where secondary score decide.
I know it is about total number of clan members all attacks ?, succesful attacks ?
And what is better - to have less attacks, or more ?
I think best way will be if it will be added directly to Clan wars - Description where this information is missing.

thanks, Jany
Dátum: 2015.10.02. 20:13:55
I was asking Help Line and got this answer :

2015. Sep. 28. 10:59

Hi,

The brown mytkornits is a "red herring". This item cannot be obtained yet, I'm afraid you have to use a decree for this.

Have fun playing,
Miklos
Doomlord Team
Dátum: 2015.09.28. 09:24:27
AxeL,

Forget about my proposal to pass title and reward to you. As event is not finished by making 1st pyramide I own nothing . All is open now and ranking counts total score over 2800.
.. and because I ran too speedy ( because I thought it is 1500m run ) I will simply loose my breath before finish of 3000m will be in sight .

good luck to everybody with BOTH pyramides, Jany
Dátum: 2015.09.28. 08:56:29
Hi AxeL,

I am sorry to read about your problems. I am sure it was bug. Sometimes items are added or deleted not in time. Sometimes some timing is critical and even small mistake can lead to big problems.
Anyway because that bug clearly influenced event I am willing to pass Title of Ruler of Planet with 1st place prize to you. I hope programators will be able change "things".
I was surprised why you are stucked so long on same numbers - now I know why.
Anyway I personally used for subplasma task decree, because maximum subplasma chance is 5% what means in "today numbers" about 400-450 AP.

Anyway my final push in event for winning was "trojan horse" because I had no clue about 2nd pyramide - Pyramide of Universe - which appeared after finishing 1st normal one.
Now I am out of everything ( AP, temple crystals, loyal shards, hunter loots ) and probably will be not able to finish second one .

Jany
Dátum: 2015.09.03. 05:58:12
Will try to look to clans pages and try to count some simulations according your proposal.

As for Clan Champhionship Cruel is true. And I can see several other additional problems, but it is not worth to talk about them because these are not possible to change.
Some Cruel ideas are interesting - for showing individual attacks I can vote immediately, for Citadel implementation I must look at it.

Jany
Dátum: 2015.09.02. 15:07:37
"but it also contributes to my +>300 to all attributes"

OK, got it. Sorry, my english is bad. You mean Fetish of Doom also made PART of your +300 to alla tributes bonus.
Of course , but what made bigger part of that total bonus ? bonus of 10 minions with common fetishes or bonus of 1 minion with fetish of doom ?
Because work to get those 10 common fetishes or 1 bronze fetish of doom is about same.

Jany
Dátum: 2015.09.02. 14:50:26
Of course Astral treasures are good to get also other items. So far my stats from my last 9085 treasures are :

Grey myto ..... 1144 (12,59%)
Blue myto ..... 1086 (11,95%)
Green myto ..... 1080 (11,89%)
Yellow myto ..... 1189 (13,09%)
Red myto ..... 1084 (11,93%)
Orange myto ..... 1146 (12,61%)
White myto ..... 1096 (12,06%)
----------------------------------------
Minion crystal ..... 715 (7,87%)
Astral shard ..... 501 (5,51%)
Astral drop ..... 28 (0,31%)
Astral stone ..... 16 (0,18%)

I believe your Fetish of Doom can grant better bonus for you because : 1. You are higher level character than me 2. Your total minion level is far superior for whole international server ( sorry for scrying ) and just those 2 attributes affect bonuses for magic absoprtion and absorption and only 2nd one for rest. For me bonus is not better and long time will not be.
Surely do not want to tell it is bad. No. Only ..... to be true for me it was far more interesting to collect various fetishes in various events which gives various bonuses. Now for more than half year I collect as main prize always one Fetish shard , then another ... and another ... and when I finally collect all 10 needed, then I can start from start again as probably will need another one to upgrade Fetish of Doom. Also whole system start to be complicated. Some players even do not know how to get simple fetishes , not talk about whole yellow myto - astral treasure - astral shard - astral drop - fetish shard - fetish of doom game chain. Unfortunately no hints are avilable anywhere - Game FAQ is same for years, english sites about doomlord are not updated ( please correct me if I am wrong ). But thats another story ...

One last thing - Can you please explain me : "but it also contributes to my +>300 to all attributes". Thats mean your minion with fetish of doom is already level 380 ?

Jany
Dátum: 2015.09.02. 11:23:17
Sbart,

I agree with you about yellow myto - of course it can be "bought". But I do not like to spend SE on this purpose. I started to play game late, I was learning hard way with many mistakes and I am trying to "catch" best players in comparable levels with me. Still some are pretty out of my sight / Elvenwind, Gimli, Manunkind /.
Wasting SE on myto is simply no way for me - I was doing some math and using SE for abilities is far better way than using it for yellow mytos.

Anyway we have another resource which is maybe overlooked just now - Astral shards. Of course they can be used for Astral Drop which leads to Fetish Shards which leads to Bronze Superfetish / sorry forgot exact name /. But I made calculation based on Superfetish bonuses given by Miklos few weeks ago and simply Bronze Superfetish is nothing spectacular - in fact its "cost" is similar to 10 common Fetishes, but its bonuses are lower than for 10 Fetishes together. Not mention about comparision of possibility to attach myto for single superfetish or 10 common fetishes. I expect upgrading that Bronze Superfetish will be even more costly for even less bonus. It is normal protection to not make huge gaps among "free" and "premium" players in game. Also Superfetish doesnt give any "special" feature, just adds some bonuses to already existing.
But until I will have treasury finding at level 40 on each minion I will use Astral shards on yellow myto without problem.

Then simply I will use only what I get "for free" because "price" of those 40 yellow myto which adds 0,5% chance to find treasure / that´s 95 treasures per year / during hunt will be too high.

As for "myto converter" of course I can live without it, surely it is not must. I have no problem with thousands of unusable mytos in my stock. But of course idea of possibility to change it for something with value is not bad.

Jany

Jany
Dátum: 2015.09.02. 08:49:22
Surely giving wars fresh breath would be nice. But I would like to ask you :

1. Which players will be available for fight ? We have different cathegories - inactive /red/, in catacombs, resting ....

2. Strongest players .... in random system simply clan with higher number of high level player wins. I can have strongest character in my cathegory - but have no chance against weak player which is 30 level higher than me.

3. What with clan bonuses from buildings ? Some are less important, but some can have big impact - f.e. mentioned Citadel. I am afraid that only make strong clan even stronger, because no clan will be able to defend against. Today we already have unhealthy gaps among clans in term of strenght, number of player, etc.

Anyway I will be surely thinking about good Cruel idea ...

Another way is making clan wars against Crystal Clan more interesting which can be probably doable with less difficulties - but probably also with less fun.

Jany
Dátum: 2015.09.02. 07:58:45
I am sure it is different between DD player (as me) and EH player (as Cruel). I am limited by grey myto because as DD player I cannot have grey myto AA skill. And grey myto limit pass limit to ALL other myto. So in fact just now I know I need not any other myto collector relic. Maybe except yellow ones, but there is limit on resources which can be exchanged for yellow myto - I have not enough for 20 daily Exchange, so higher limit for Exchange will not help me.

Of course idea with myto convertion is fantastic and could help with myto very much. I hope it will be implemented soon.

Jany
Dátum: 2015.08.31. 16:33:06
Now I understand. It is possible that 3rd stage reward was exchanged for 30 relic shard. I have not possibility to prove that because I have not idea how many relic shards I had before Landragor.

As for my previous mention about grey mytokronit drop % everything is correct, I just did not read carefully enough. We have 2 functions which control number of given grey mytokronits. Mytokronit knowledge skill and kwowledge collector relic / obtainable from relic cupons /. I was thinking it works like treasure finding and their bonuses are combined, but ...... Mytokronit knowledge skills increases CHANCE to find grey mito while knowledge collector relic increases quantity of grey myto IF something is found.
My numbers are : Mytokronit knowledge skills = 501 = 50,1% chance to find grey myto.
Knowledge collector relic - kryoxinium = 60% more grey myto

My wrong calculation was I should get by combined chance

total number = total hunts * 0,91 ( because my trapping is 9% and when you trap pet you will not get grey mito ) * ( 50,1+60 )/100
= total hunts * 1,002

Correct calculation is : total number = total hunts * 0,91 * 0,501 ( your chance to find grey myto ) * 1,6 ( average number of grey myto IF you find grey myto )
= total hunts * 0,729

Second correct number was confirmed by my stats from 500 Landragor fights / 1000 AP / with cca 0,74 grey myto for 1AP / hunt/

So I would like to apologize to doubt about correctly given grey myto´s.

Jany
Dátum: 2015.08.29. 14:10:57
Of course we have another ways to get Epic chest, but I got no reward for 3rd stage of Landragor whatever it is . And of course if reward was changed from "long-time" Epic chest - it should be nice to announce that. But I think 3rd rewards remain same, only :

a, I have bad luck to did not get it in 300 3rd stage fights

b, happened it was not implemented to game yet

Thats reason why I asked if anybody already got Epic chest from Thursday.

Jany
Dátum: 2015.08.29. 12:04:03
LOL
Dátum: 2015.08.29. 11:46:58
Can anybody confirm that he/she received main reward from last 3rd phase of Landragor event = Epic treasure chest ?
I made 250-300 fights from Thursday, got all maximum 20 red ducat potions, but still no epic chest.
I am asking because main Landragor rewards for each phase usually drops very soon ...

Jany
Dátum: 2015.08.14. 11:19:42
... and we continue with problems as with finish of Horde wars ..... Friday, time 13:19, more than 1 day from start

1. Whip of Landragor is not available although announced yesterday

2. Half-year items were not removed before event, only prolongated for another half-year without any work on curent Landragor.

3. Usual ducat potions are not given as random reward in Landragor fights.

4. Grey mito reward is not OK according to % of bonus I own ( in huge proportion ), but still I have stats from only 100+ Landragor fights, will continue to investigate. Trasures seems to be OK.

Jany

EDIT1 , Saturday 8:00 server time : ad3, Ducat potions are in game. I got 3 until now - in my 154th, 177th and 181th Landragor fight.

EDIT2, Monday 12:40 servet time : ad1, Whip of Landragor available under Soul Huckster - Relic
ad2, Both Half-year items were removed from my account, so I can get new ones.
Oldal: 123456