Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - zodiac1

Oldal: 12
Dátum: 2023.11.29. 20:45:34
well you keep avoiding to answer but i did expected that.as for the no benefit u mean no benefit for the defender cause that attacker no matter what will still getting SE for thise attacks.if you wanna call it no benefirthen subplasma atatcks shouldnt be dragged to the torture chamber then i would agree with you.sice the complains are for high lvl players and you are a high lvl player ofcourse you call them petty
Dátum: 2023.11.29. 18:57:57
well as you can see also hiding the reports is kind os cheating as miklos also reported at 2023.it was cheating then as it is now
and second i dont think that miklos was referring to battles between lvl30 and lv200 or you think that?or you think that the original purpose of the subplama was the high lvls to attacking playes that are 200 lvls below them?cause as you already posted miklos answered the subplasma intention was not that but to help high lvls finish their daily quest who otherwise couldn't due to lack of opponents and because some players abused that option the crystal clan was created although some high lvl players continued the hitting on low lvls despite that fact that they could finish their daily task with the crystal clan.but you still didnt answer me.do you agree with miklos that a lvl30 will learn something from a duel with a lvl200 and do you think that the subplasma was created to help the high lvl to finish their tasks or to have the high lvl feeding from the game of the low and new players as it is happening?do you agree that should be a limit on how much lower lvls can you hit with subplasma or not?btw in case you didnt know the normal range is increasing as you lvl up(that was said from a developer answer on a ticket although again there is nowhere to find out about that or any announcement made)
Dátum: 2023.11.29. 14:20:59
this is not a change to reduce or eliminate the unfair fights.secondly the crystal ckan createed so that the high lvls can finish their daily quest who otherwise couldn't due to lack of opponents this is why the crystal clan is not available to thehigh lvls.i think urul still havent met the crystal clan since his lvl is too low.since you drag someone on the torture chamber is not a virtual fight but a real one.
its a virtual challenge where you can test how much damage you deal to the mightiest, without any risk. i dont think that when miklos wrote that manukind was referring to fights between lvl200 vs lvl30.how much damage do you expect fro example urul to make to you?this was refering to battle outside of the normal range where actually a strong low lvl has actually a fighting chance against someone little higher than his normal range.for a fight between a lvl30 with a lvl200 this is pointless and i am sure you understand that.
also let me remind you another comment of miklos that said that from subplasma battles you learn from the higher lvl and you change you strategy,but when was asked what exactly a lvl30 will learn when getting attacked from a lvl200 noone answered not you not miklos not anyone.because the answere is easy.NOTHING.no strategy no items not specific focus on certain stats will give a lvl30 a fighting chance against a lvl200,but honestly if you tell what starategy can a lvl30 can follow against a lvl200 or what xactly does he learn form that fight i am willing to hear it.
Dátum: 2023.11.27. 11:15:52
so basically you say what i already told you manukind.unless you opponent carrying also SE it doesn matter how much se you are carrying.this is what i have been telling you.if you opponent doesnt have se it doesn matter how much you have on you.same also even if you have have the drain ability if you opponent dont have any se on him you cannot drain anything.but still this is not reaon to target low lvls,first cause most of them dont carry se on them but use them for stats almost immediately since they are on the start and need that stats for something that later is easy and even if they are carryin se on them still is not too much.
Dátum: 2023.11.26. 19:58:59
in case you didnt notice i told to examples one woth 20.000 and the other with 100.000 and the amount of se remains the same.now if you suggestions to carry on me 5 millions when i am making an attack let me remind oyu that we are not on the same lvl and we dont earn the same SE on everyactivity we make.
your target may not be carrying enough SE. to disprove me, you will need to show that you won more SE than you were carrying. i think i was very clear on how much i was carrying in both case.did you even read the messages?
re gerding the bug if you remember mikos also admitted it was a bug that will be fixed.also if you remember in a previous message said that hiding the battle reports would be like cheating,go back and see on your own.and even if the bug became permanent,without any reason,there was no announcement.plus we still dont have an answe why a bug became something permannent.and why only the subplasma attacks?lets hide all the duel reports,right?so instead of protecting the low lvls from the high lvls we help the high lvls continue that kind of attacks?
Dátum: 2023.11.26. 14:38:53
and here an example to prove it to you,have in mind that i dont have an item for dran soul
havng on me 20.000
You have won the battle, your reward is 1505 soul-energy and 38 XP!
having on me 106.000
You have won the battle, your reward is 1484 soul-energy and 36 XP!
no matter how much i will be having on me the take from the battle is between 1400 and 1600.so you see what you say is wrong without the drain soul ability
Dátum: 2023.11.26. 14:31:57
i dont want to argue also with you manukind.i was very clear what you say is right only if you have the drain soul ability from objects,in this case yes the more you have on you the more se you get if not the amount of se you gat is about the same,unless the other player have too many se on him which you will get more.have in mind also that object with drain soul ability is not vailable to low lvls.even if you are on a big clans and you get a ring or necklace that have that ability there is still the lvl that you have to be to use it.
Dátum: 2023.11.25. 13:32:32
whta you say is correct only if you have the drain sould ability from a subject,if not the amount of se you get from abattle is about the same no mater how much you carry onyou.with drain soul ability form objects,since is not an actually ability but you can have it with certain objects you drain additionaly se ,in this case it matter how much you are carrying cause the more you carry the more you drain.in case the defender has no SE on him then you dont drain anything and you gat only the se form the battle
Dátum: 2023.11.24. 13:07:15
when you making suggestions you are receiving the same messages that it will be forward to the developers and thats it.if you have a question or complain then you have a feedback usually on the next day or after one day.
Dátum: 2023.11.17. 11:41:13
manukind i didnt want to intefere cause talking with you has no point.there so many complains and so many players have already answered you that question and you keep going.so for start you keep paying the bully that drags you on the torture chamber.cause no matter how YOU want to call it hitting someone that is 200 lvls below your lvl is bullyin and is not happening about the SE but just to satisfy your ego.now answer this.why a lvl 200 plus to hit a lvl100 and below if not only to fullfill his ego?and dont say that it is the se because a lvl200 to hit a lvl30 is not done for the se
Dátum: 2023.11.13. 14:50:40
i never said that you asked for the reports to be deleted but i did said that this favors you since you can attack much lower players and have no complains,which lets be honest ofcourse alvl 30 when getting hit from a lvl 200 and above will make.
secondly since one player have the options to escape from the torure chamber first he has to know thta have been dragged to one,dont you agree?so hiding the attack reports is already changing the basic rules in favor of the high lvls that to my opinion abusing the use of the subplasma,but this is my opinion.and ofcourse you have a disadvantage when you dragged to a torture chamber wothout knowing it tio try to escape.first of all if you play and the attacker get many SE you will be a daily target for him to leech from your play while he does the minimum.isnt that why you choose players with so much difference?to get se while they play?
as for the complaining ofcourse the complains will not stop since players want some things that are wrong or unfair to be fixed.the fact that the beholder instead of see the suggestion that have been made from the players and work on thhem or finding something similar ,choose to hide the reports is another thing for diccussion.pleyes complaing and hoping something to change,normally the developers would listen and try to find some solution or at least listen the players suggestions instead of hiding the problem
Dátum: 2023.11.13. 12:21:25
actually manukind you are wrong.the beholder already change something to please you.the duel report are no more visible so although someone have the option to escape fom a torure room doesnt know when he is dragged to the torture room.so basically beholder change the rules just to please some players like you.ofcourse predator and any other player has the right to complain,besides this the topic of the forum right?

and how can you say that when someone is dragged to the torture chamber doesnt affect his game play?if this was the case then just remove the torture chamber completly.the truth is that it change the game play for both.for the one dragged and for the one that drags him.so stop wiht the ononsend that you repeating all the time that doesnt affect the others gameplay.personally i dont do that kind of attacks cause i found them stupid although you gain seome SE ia m not here to ruin other players game so i dont care.i go premium to avoid stupid and egomaniac players and when not possible i will go to the catacomves .i am not planning to support a game that simply dont care about the players.you can keep hittign low lvl players and get them to leave the game either way now the developers make it more easy to you so that there will be no vomplains about your attacks but dont complain that there are not enought players or if someoday the server is dead and close.how many players are actuallya ctive now?how many new players have joined the game and remain on the game?active players keep reducing and one of the reason,not the only one dont missunderstand me,is that new players dont want to get bullied from high lvl players.anyway i will not tell you how to play the game but you better accept the fact the new and low lvl players have every right to complain and want some change to be done when they getting attacked from players that are 100 or 200 lvls above them.
Dátum: 2023.07.05. 11:30:45
Anyway we added a fix so you will get attacked less often, please check the result.

what exactly is the fix?cause i couldnt find anything relative.i might missed so can you tell us what exactly is that fix that you made?
Dátum: 2022.11.25. 11:57:54
ckanchampionship is active and running.unless if you mean that you cannot do the task because your clan dont meet the requirement to join the championships.in these case you cannot complete the task
Oldal: 12