Felhasználónév: Jelszó:
Szerző
Topic neve: General complaint
very popularUrulFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
Re: General complaint
1441. hozzászólás - 2023.11.25. 01:25:34 (Válasz manunkind #1440 hozzászólására.)
manukind on my lvl from each battle i get 64 SEi have no problem to do 4 duels without any SE if i could drag 4 on my torture chamber.from what you all saying about the torture chamber probably i would get more then 256 SE.so either way as i see it i am still winning.
Pontszám: 8.56
popularnick7Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
8 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1442. hozzászólás - 2023.11.25. 01:38:11 (Válasz manunkind #1440 hozzászólására.)
actually manukind you are partly wrong.from a duel you will get the same money no matter if you have 1000 or 5000 se on you.what you said is right only if you have items with drain ability which in this case the more you have the more you drain also.as far as i remeber low lvls dont have any items with that ability so for the low lvls will not make any difference actualy they propably get more from the torture chamber than from the duel itself.
Pontszám: 8.13
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1443. hozzászólás - 2023.11.25. 06:04:44 (Válasz nick7 #1442 hozzászólására.)
it's been a long time since i've fought a duel with no SE, but my recollection is you can't win more than you're carrying, so if you want to take in a big haul, you have to carry some yourself. i'm trying to be helpful, but by all means, continue your strategy if you doubt me.
Pontszám: 6.98
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1444. hozzászólás - 2023.11.25. 13:32:32 (Válasz manunkind #1443 hozzászólására.)
whta you say is correct only if you have the drain sould ability from a subject,if not the amount of se you get from abattle is about the same no mater how much you carry onyou.with drain soul ability form objects,since is not an actually ability but you can have it with certain objects you drain additionaly se ,in this case it matter how much you are carrying cause the more you carry the more you drain.in case the defender has no SE on him then you dont drain anything and you gat only the se form the battle
Pontszám: 9.47
popularvanom77Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
18 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1445. hozzászólás - 2023.11.25. 15:32:58 (Válasz manunkind #1443 hozzászólására.)
manukind what you say applies only with the drain soul.but low lvls font have any items with that ability so.the amount of se you gat from a duel is fied depending on your lvl with a a difference of minus plus 100 SE for the low lvls and i suppose that inceasing on high lvl but no more than 1000 SE.now the low lvls if they drag an active player to their torture which were working on the pit finishing then propably will get more money from the pit than from the actual duel,but this is not a standar thing.anyway still thereis the other option if the scarab cannot be available,attack with subplasma cannot drag you to the torture chamber,still the low lvls will be protected from unfair duels
Pontszám: 8.67
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1446. hozzászólás - 2023.11.25. 15:56:03 (Válasz manunkind #1437 hozzászólására.)
yes manukind i have send message through the in game help and pointed the bug.if you remember miklos said that it was a bug that would be fixed soon,not that it was permanent.after more than a week that i cheked it again i send again and inform that the problem continue and actually this is when i was informed that the bug that was supposed to be fixed became permanent change without informing anyone.still no explanation on why it became [ermanent and why not inform the players with the in game announcements like all the oter changes are being done
Pontszám: 9.13
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1447. hozzászólás - 2023.11.25. 21:49:49 (Válasz valorian #1446 hozzászólására.)
valorian, that was months ago, though, right? might be time for a check in on progress of the fix.

nick7, zodiac1, vanom77, i'm not going to argue with you guys about how to effectively win SE in duels. if you want to duel inefficiently, be my guest.

Urul, perhaps you'd be winning more than 64 SE in duels if you were carrying more yourself (and attacking targets also carrying).
Pontszám: 7.38
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1448. hozzászólás - 2023.11.26. 14:25:47 (Válasz manunkind #1447 hozzászólására.)
no manukind not months ago.1 month and 15 days.the first ticket was when the problem appears and the second when the problem continued,i did let enough time for the problem to be fixed and then i found out thst the bug that was supposed to be fix,as micklos said,became something permanent without even inform anyone .you should read what i write more carefully
Pontszám: 8.10
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1449. hozzászólás - 2023.11.26. 14:31:57 (Válasz manunkind #1447 hozzászólására.)
i dont want to argue also with you manukind.i was very clear what you say is right only if you have the drain soul ability from objects,in this case yes the more you have on you the more se you get if not the amount of se you gat is about the same,unless the other player have too many se on him which you will get more.have in mind also that object with drain soul ability is not vailable to low lvls.even if you are on a big clans and you get a ring or necklace that have that ability there is still the lvl that you have to be to use it.
Pontszám: 8.36
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1450. hozzászólás - 2023.11.26. 14:38:53 (Válasz manunkind #1447 hozzászólására.)
and here an example to prove it to you,have in mind that i dont have an item for dran soul
havng on me 20.000
You have won the battle, your reward is 1505 soul-energy and 38 XP!
having on me 106.000
You have won the battle, your reward is 1484 soul-energy and 36 XP!
no matter how much i will be having on me the take from the battle is between 1400 and 1600.so you see what you say is wrong without the drain soul ability
Pontszám: 7.69
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1451. hozzászólás - 2023.11.26. 17:13:37 (Válasz zodiac1 #1450 hozzászólására.)
zodiac1, i haven't said anything about the drain soul ability. 2 reasons why your duel haul might not be bigger: 1) you aren't carrying enough SE, or 2) your target may not be carrying enough SE. to disprove me, you will need to show that you won more SE than you were carrying. but again, do what you want. i don't need you to believe me. your inefficiency is to my advantage. i was just trying to be helpful. i'm not sure why i bother.

valorian, if Miklos told you it's a permanent change and not being viewed as a bug, then you have your answer.
Pontszám: 7.97
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1452. hozzászólás - 2023.11.26. 19:58:59 (Válasz manunkind #1451 hozzászólására.)
in case you didnt notice i told to examples one woth 20.000 and the other with 100.000 and the amount of se remains the same.now if you suggestions to carry on me 5 millions when i am making an attack let me remind oyu that we are not on the same lvl and we dont earn the same SE on everyactivity we make.
your target may not be carrying enough SE. to disprove me, you will need to show that you won more SE than you were carrying. i think i was very clear on how much i was carrying in both case.did you even read the messages?
re gerding the bug if you remember mikos also admitted it was a bug that will be fixed.also if you remember in a previous message said that hiding the battle reports would be like cheating,go back and see on your own.and even if the bug became permanent,without any reason,there was no announcement.plus we still dont have an answe why a bug became something permannent.and why only the subplasma attacks?lets hide all the duel reports,right?so instead of protecting the low lvls from the high lvls we help the high lvls continue that kind of attacks?
Pontszám: 7.68
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1453. hozzászólás - 2023.11.26. 20:52:49 (Válasz zodiac1 #1452 hozzászólására.)
i really don't know why i waste my time trying to help, but here's one last go. if your target has lots of SE on them, you get lots of SE. if you aren't carrying more than you would get, then you get only as much as you're carrying. i'm done. debate amongst yourselves. ignore me. villify me. this is all so pointless.
Pontszám: 7.30
very popularUrulFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
14 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1454. hozzászólás - 2023.11.26. 20:59:53 (Válasz manunkind #1453 hozzászólására.)
manukind in order what you are saying to be working the other must be loaded to get more SE.cause i tried your way i has one lvl of pit earnings,10 portal earnings and still got the same amount like before.i dont know how much more you mean i have to be loaded but to have 100.000 like zodiac said is impossible for my lvl.so as i understad what you say is only working if the opponent has also too much SE on him,but in this case how much loaded would a low lvl be for a high lvl to worth hitting him?anyway for me what you said didnt work i might be doing something wrong
Pontszám: 7.89
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1455. hozzászólás - 2023.11.26. 21:18:37 (Válasz Urul #1454 hozzászólására.)
Urul, your earnings get capped by what you're carrying. you don't magically get more just because you're carrying more if they don't have it. that's my understanding anyway. good luck!
Pontszám: 5.96
popularzodiac1Férfi
Végzetúr poronty
34 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1456. hozzászólás - 2023.11.27. 11:15:52 (Válasz manunkind #1455 hozzászólására.)
so basically you say what i already told you manukind.unless you opponent carrying also SE it doesn matter how much se you are carrying.this is what i have been telling you.if you opponent doesnt have se it doesn matter how much you have on you.same also even if you have have the drain ability if you opponent dont have any se on him you cannot drain anything.but still this is not reaon to target low lvls,first cause most of them dont carry se on them but use them for stats almost immediately since they are on the start and need that stats for something that later is easy and even if they are carryin se on them still is not too much.
Pontszám: 7.61
popularvalorian
Végzetúr poronty
71 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1457. hozzászólás - 2023.11.27. 12:38:02 (Válasz manunkind #1451 hozzászólására.)
what exactly is the answer?the bug that is recognized as a bug became something permanent without any announcement for the players to know.and also something that already stated that would be cheating became permanent change?and why only the specific battle report?why not all?
Pontszám: 6.84
likedmanunkind
Végzetúr mester
961 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1458. hozzászólás - 2023.11.27. 14:47:57 (Válasz zodiac1 #1456 hozzászólására.)
zodiac1, you are conflating issues. i was talking about the unintended consequencs of making normal duels harder by making the scarab of death easier to acquire. draining SE in a duel and stealing SE in a duel are two different things, and neither is possible with subplasma. the only reason i see to attack with subplasma is the torture chamber, and only active players offer value in the torture chamber. for the torture chamber, how much SE they are carrying is irrelevant - it's how much they earn that day. for normal attacks, carried SE provides a cap in how much you are able to acquire.

valorian, i'm going to take a wild guess here that the reason is because - just like minion battles ...for which there is no report - subplasma battles cause no harm. so in game terms, subplasma attacks don't matter to the target. the only way you even knew it was happening was the report. think of it like an exhibition if you'd like. Beholder was probably hoping that an attack that did no harm and couldn't be seen would be something you'd all stop complaining about. but they underestimated your desire to complain. despite no evidence it's even happened in months, here you all are, still.
Pontszám: 7.98
very popularDoomlordFosFérfi
Végzetúr tehetség
121 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1459. hozzászólás - 2023.11.27. 15:04:08 (Válasz zodiac1 #1456 hozzászólására.)
The " you can't get more soul energy from a won duel than you have on your character" applies to the soul energy you win at the end of the duel ( doesn't care about soul energy drain from items) and it's absolute.

If the target doesn't have soul energy you get the fix amount of 15 soul energy per XP point ( creative affinity at level 50 increases this to 30 points, energy harness increases it even further but I don't know the value)... If have less than the fixed amount of soul energy you will only get a reward equal to what you are carrying ( if you have zero, you get zero)... you can easily try it by doing one duel with zero soul energy on your character.

If the target has soul energy on him you can steal part of it in duels in two ways:

1- By having equipments/spells wit the drain soul energy effect. Each time you hit the opponent you drain a percentage of the damage done as soul energy. ( If you have 15%drain soul and hit him for 100 damage, you'll get 15 SE). There are items and AA skills that protect against drain soul

2- by winning the duel you'll get part of the unprotected (transcendal projection skill protects part of the soul energy)... Not sure of the percentage you get here, read it in the wiki it's 10%, creative affinity increases this as do some items... So for example if you were carrying your 100000 SE and lost a duel your oponente would get 20000 ( assuming 50 creative affinity), but if was only carrying 1000 he would only get 1000

Note 1 - subplasma victories always give a fixed amount of soul energy

Note 2- Clan championship, pit, gods event and the search event battles always give you full reward even if you don't carry soul energy... And they are way more efficient ways to earn soul energy than dueling people that don't have soul energy
Pontszám: 9.66
popularDionysosFérfi
Végzetúr poronty
81 hozzászólás
Profil megtekintése
1460. hozzászólás - 2023.11.27. 18:25:08 (Válasz DoomlordFos #1459 hozzászólására.)
to be clear on something cause i think everyone saying the same thing
1 if you have 0 SE on you you dont get any SE although you will get se from the torture chamber that if it an active player propably you will get more than on a standar duel.
2 the SE that you get from a normal attack if the defender has no SE on him is standat within some range.it doesn matter if you have 100.000 or 1 million on you.
3 the case thta manukid said about the more you carry the more you win only aplies if the defender has se on him,which on the low lvl propably wont be too many plus i dont think that they will be carring 100.000 while they log out
4 if a high lvl with 1million on him attack a lvl30 which caries 20.000 doesnt mean that will get 1 million or 20.000 but he will take a small portion above the standar.so basically without the torture chamber it would be very stupid for a high lvl to attack a low lv.the torture chamber is the one thta lead the high players to atatck the low lvls
Pontszám: 8.18
HKK - Zén minikiegészítő: Zén Legendái: A sötétség gyermekeiRésföld - a HKK legújabb kiegészítője