Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - Fatmonk

Oldal: 12345
Dátum: 2016.06.22. 04:18:03
With the new updates you can no longer see the base lvl of trained pets
Dátum: 2016.06.08. 01:17:36
Come on guys, get things in perspective .... I was hit by Manunkind too and first I was surprised that I could be hit by a player with that high lvl difference. But then I realized that nothing was stolen, my pets still alive, so no harm was done to me.
But I hated to be in the torture chamber, just the idea of it gives me the chills .... but again, nothing is taken from me.
But he will get some SE reward based on my SE harvesting. If he was at my lvl we would be in direct competition and that would be bad for me to have him gain SE this way. But him being up there and me being down here means that we will not meet in championships anytime soon if ever, besides the amount of SE he gets this way (considering the lvl difference) is minimal, I remember when I started the game, 1000 SE was A LOT, but now I get more in a single hunt.

Just trying to say that the only thing hurt here is the pride, the gameplay is not really affected.

If it was a spider at your lvl that tortured you for SE, then I would understand the concern

PS: Thank you cruel for being willing to give this Manunkind bully a punch
Dátum: 2016.05.30. 13:32:59
Thanks Miklos for explaning that, in that case I will not transfer any characters
Dátum: 2016.05.30. 13:30:06
On the 2 other W4 I played there was no auction hall, so I think it is not part of the W4 setup
Dátum: 2016.05.21. 03:58:47
Transfer of character from W4: If you win the prize to allow you to transfer the character from W4 then what exactly are you transferring and replacing?

Do I get to rebuild the abilities/skills with same amount of SE as when I started W4 or do I get the character "as is"? Reason for this question is that sometimes you build the W4 character with high magic to do manaconstruction or high thaumaturgu to get high damage. Maybe that setup is not what you want in a permanent character.

What about medals, completed quests, building etc. What if the W4 character didn't contribute SE for building or not enough for being full member of my W1/W2/W3 clan, will I have to earn my membership back again?
Dátum: 2016.05.13. 12:35:51
Thanks Digitalis and Sbart for clearing that up.
Dátum: 2016.05.13. 02:22:11
Divine manna. I see now that I can no longer get divine manna as reward in the spring festival because my level is too high. At which level does is become unavailable? The description for divine manna doesn't say. Does it disappear from inventory when you pass the limit level? Or can you still use it, just not get it as reward?

It should say in description what is the level cap so you can use it or get the reward before lvl'ing up.

(I'm pretty sure I had 1 or more divine mannas in inventory but now I cannot see it, either because I actually used it or because it disappeared)
Dátum: 2016.05.09. 01:58:53
@manukind:
The bonus would depend on the building lvl, big clans have more resources to build to higher lvl thus gets higher bonus than smaller clans (this is the same as for the other existing clan buildings).
In clans of one active player that player could hold the title only every xx week depending on cool down period.
The clan would benefit more if a higher lvl player holds the title since the bonus would be worth more, my idea was that this would be something like "do good for your clan and the clan will do good for you" The low lvl player in that clan would benefit by having the best player in the clan holding the title. The cool down period was thought of as a way of having the best 2, 3, 4 players in the clan all getting the possibility to hold the title.
Dátum: 2016.05.06. 12:55:05
Defender of the clan:

New clan building that gives benefits to only 1 member of the clan for 1 week.

Member is either selected by voting or by competition.

Competition tasks could be:
- added most SE to clan buildings
- fought most fights in clan championship
- attacked most enemies in clan war
- dealt most damage to epic monster

Tasks would be running for 1 week after which the Defender would be chosen (winner of most tasks or by voting)

After 1 week of being the Defender of the Clan there could be x (2?) number of weeks cooldown period so same player cannot keep the title forever

Bonuses could be (depending on building lvl):
- xx damage to epic monsters
- bonus to building skill
- bonus to ATK, DEF, IQ when fighting other doomlords in clan war
- bonus to SE from adventures

There could be a cost to initiate the process like xx% SE from the soul well!?
Dátum: 2016.05.05. 02:36:06
Where in the inventory can I see which fetishes I have (not yet equipped on pets)?

Found it: On the Pets page there is a button "You can read about your pet equipment here", there the fetishes are listed
Dátum: 2016.04.08. 19:49:10
Yubii, got lucky: I just received a half-year auction ticket.
But maybe not so lucky after all: It says this item is valid until 2016-03-13, then it dissapears

Just tested the auction and the item is functioning, so this is just a bug on the pop-up description linked to this item
Dátum: 2016.04.07. 16:44:55
Rubbing a balloon on your hair creates?

- static ellectricity
- magnetic elcectricity
- empathic electricity
- kinetic electicity

Maybe the question should have been: "Which is the correct spelling ?"
Here we have 4 different spellings of "electricity"
Dátum: 2016.04.07. 16:41:32
There are several versions on how he died, among them that he stared at his reflection until he died but also that he committed suicide by drowning
Dátum: 2016.04.01. 12:44:10
I can see your problem, but only fair you high level players have some hard work too
Dátum: 2016.03.31. 12:26:09
Charles Darwin is the founder of...?

Correct answer is: Evolution

Hmm, pretty sure that evolution started way before Charles Darwin
Dátum: 2016.03.23. 01:00:22
I'm still far from running out of interesting items in AH, but the lvl 2 of existing items seems like a really good idea to me.
My only concern is if this will limit the number of "normal" items and thus make it harder to win a bid
Dátum: 2016.02.22. 10:52:18
Any updates on when we will be able to use the monster talisman?
Dátum: 2016.02.17. 00:40:12
Looking forward to try this
Dátum: 2016.02.16. 10:32:22
Championships again
I have seen a player from championship hiding in catacombs already, can you actually join the championships while hiding in catacombs? Or do you have to leave, join, and hide again?
I don't think it should be possible to join championships or anything else while hiding.
Then you can get even more now
Oldal: 12345