Felhasználónév: Jelszó:

Hozzászólások - ronin47

Oldal: 1
Dátum: 2023.07.12. 16:07:00
if this is true.this is the worst solutions that you could think.so instead of stoping the high lvls bulligng the nea and low lvls you simply hide it.this is the famous fix that would solve the problem?not to know who hit you?even if someone on your lvl hit you and you canescape from the torture room yyou will never know it?seriously if this is the famous fix that would solve the problem the game is getting worse instead of getting better
Dátum: 2023.07.06. 16:47:31
so what exactly is the fix?did anyone find out?if yes post it here for the rest of us to know it also
Dátum: 2023.07.04. 20:29:50
Consider it a practicing lesson for a superior master. We even considered giving reward for this, but it would be too easy to exploit

how exactly a lvl20 practicing when get attack from someone 200 lvls above him?there si nothing he can do to defend himself and you were actually thinking to reward them?and that would be easy to be exploite while the subplasma attacks on players that are 200 below it is not ?there is a simple thing to do that could actually work and everyone will be happy even manukind agree on that.PUT A LIMIT ON HOW MANY LVS BELOW YOU CAN USE THE SUBPLASMA.for example 30 lvls below the lvl of the attacker.so a lvl 200 can hit only lvl170 and above with subplasma.it is so simple!
Dátum: 2023.07.03. 18:47:27
manukind i would agree with you if we were talking about fights on the same lvls but a lv250 to be hitting lvl20 it is lame even for you.anyway i always thought the way you play a game reflects also your character but this is just me.isnt it strange that most of the players have problem with you bulling them?cause no matter how you wanna call it this is bulling.a lvl250 to hit lvl20 or lv30 just for his fun.and lets be honest it is not about the se,the amount of the SE you will get from a lvl20 is less than a healing potion of your lvl.even the excuse i do it for the se dont stand since a lvl100 will give more SE than a lvl20.with your logic you would be even hitting a lvl5 if you could just for 1 se?are you really so desperate for 100 se?i find it hard to believe it.anyway i will not tell you how to play but at least stop the lame excuses like the game or the event forces me or i do it for the se or any other excuse that has not logic.simple as you said you do it cause it is legal and you enjoy bulling low lvls this is the real reason not the se no any other logic reason.
Dátum: 2023.06.27. 16:35:31
manukind dont taalk about good will.do you see how many have problem with and for how many years you do the same?it is not about the se,it is not the game that force it is your choice.to try to find excuses like it is the game or that you prefer to hit lvl20 instead of lvl150 because of the more SE it is out of logic.although this time it was not about you,cause from what i have read it was about galuska you jumped and make it your problem and start insulting others.i am lvl36 now but you were hitting me when i was lvl13 do tell me in what logic you were earning more from me than from a lvl100?i am just curious cause common sense and basic mathematics prove the opposite
Dátum: 2023.06.26. 16:29:22
actually on the description of the scarab,i have checked with other players,it is clearly says if someone drags you to the torture chamber you take all of his SE so it doesnt mean protection from the torture.i think what you writing only works in subplasma attacks.but actually this doesnt explain why a lvl200 hits a lvl20 and not a lvl200 that can drag him on the torture chamber even if he has the scarab.

now as for gathering the coins.your advice on spending all the temple crystals you get to golden ducats might work but i think the low lvl players are trading them for the 10 AS so can buy the premium to avoid the daily attacks from the lv200 and above.but like you said it is a solution.but have in mind that in order to get 250 coins you have to trade 150 temple crystal.so in order to get the minimum bod which usually is 1000 if you are lucky you need to trade 600 temple crystal!!so again a lvl20 or 30 it is impossible to get them.and again i dont undestand how a lvl20 will give more SE from a lvl 150.even the duel itself with a lvl150 will give more se than with a lvl20.honestly even if a lvl200 is out for the torture SE he will benefit more from a lvl60 or lv100 or lvl150 that hitting daily a lvl20.
Dátum: 2023.06.24. 18:08:40
clearly this is not an issue between gerad,championm,manukind and galuska cause i have seen many complains also in the past.i have seen also many suggestions that could help.i dont understand why the developers havent done anything for that problem since too many many players especially new complaining.i mean i have seen suggestions like putting a limit on the lvl of subplasma that can be used,not to be able to drag players to the torture chamber after a lvl difference,the scarab to be on the relics section you can buy so even new players to be able to buy it or a relic that you cannot be dragged to the torture chamber.i mean solutions have been suggested but nothing has been done
Dátum: 2023.05.10. 16:25:51
then stop say to others to ignore your lame attacks.it is their right also to complain about your cowardly attacks
Dátum: 2023.05.09. 16:25:37
manukind i hear you all this time to say that you dont hit lower lvls except from time of events and i didnt want enter theis argument but honestly i couldnt keep hearing you that you dont hit new players except on events..on the carnival event there is no need for subplasma attacks and i was lvl18 and you were hitting me until i got premium to stop you.obviously moderators dont care cause complainings for your attacks to new players have been done from me from my clansmates and as i see on the forum from many others.they dont plan to do anything and you keep hitting new players for any reasons you might have and not only on events at least dont blame the events or say that the event force you to attack new players.and i have to agree with the others even if the event ask you to do subplasma attacks,although your hits are not always on the event time, you can hit with subpasma higher lvls than me when i was lvl18 or for other new players.try to hit the crystal clan or someone that is lvl200.again you can d your supposly task and the duel to be more fair.and i will ask you another thing that you said try not to be a player that higher lvls want to hit?what exactly do you mean?how can a lvl20 that never provoked you or you clan makes you want to hit him?and i talking formyself and your attacks on me.in what way did i make you want to hit me?
Oldal: 1